Any ND 2005 Got approval ???

Cheap USCIS medical exam - Bay Area

ltsanis said:
Hi ccordova624,
I live in the same area, but I can't find anything cheaper than $260. Could please tell me a phone number or name of that doctor. I really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!

Itsanis,

The doctor's exam is $100. If you need vaccinations there is an extra charge...The doctor is in Concord, CA 94520 - and his name is Dr. Albert A. Gomez, Meridian Medical Group. (925) 682-7160

Hope this help,

SINNERSROOM said:
This Thread is made to get answers from ONLY ND05 .Please other NDs from 2000 -2002 .Please do not confuse with your case process. it is really different proccessing times and procedures.You can just ignore it!!!
It is not made to make somebody humiliated or jealous.Keep your negative comments with you.

My last LUD update was monday, and since then no luck or change at all on my case. :(

IKAKO, NSC received my application on the same day as you, and they did not transfer me to TSC. I thought by reading some posts, that NSC was only transferring cases that was received before july 05, but i guess there is no rule to that matter either.

IKAKO,

no the BIO code 2 came in in october. I did Bio code 1 in august (basically about a month after they received my 485 application).

Thank you guys, just for the record I didnt get any LUDs on the days before I was approved; had checked two days getting approved and LUD was the same.

Now with GC another set of questions come; travel with NP,RTD,RP? Go or not to COP? etc etc...

Before the Real ID Act was signed it was going to take about 11-15 years for ND2005 to get GC, suddenly 13 months dont seem too bad. Good luck to all of you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation!
We are the same timetable in NSC. I hope my friends and my families ( also same timetable) can get approved in couple of days.

lucky empanado!!! I am happy for you empanadito. I just wish it was me and you know that!!! :-( after I gave you the news i drank....