Any ND 2005 Got approval ???

waitinglifetime said:
Can anyone tell me name of surgeon in VA less then $100 to do my medical ?

Hi, I don't know if you still need a surgeon in VA, but this doctor (see below)does it for $100 if you don't need any vaccine. He charges about $40 more for vaccines. But if you don't need any vaccine, he charges $100 flat (he only takes cash only though) :rolleyes:

It's not the best clinic in regard to customer service, look of clinic, etc... but they get the job done (no hassle).

Duong, Hung MD - Clarendon Clinic
Address: 1220 N Hudson St, Arlington, VA 22201
Phone: (703) 243-0250

Good luck!

2005 approval

My 3 little sister (9yo, 9yo, and 5yo) got approved on 02/01/06, we received their GCs a week later. Their receip notice was on 12/30/05.
The time line for the whole family is as follow:
Asylum granted: 12/15/2004
Filed AOS at NSC, but recieved a receipt notice from TSC: 12/30/05
Bio3 letter: 01/10/06 (for all the applicants)

After the bio3 in Feb 1st, 2006 the 3 girls got approved. The main applicant and the spouse still waiting....

I was surprise that they got approved very very fast... even my lawyer was surprised...

Now my parents still waiting... and I am also waiting... I haven't even received my bio appointment... I am still waiting for a RFE that CIS said they sent me on Jan 27... but I have not received it yet. I have put a request to resend.

I hope to get an approval this year... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
ccordova624 said:
My 3 little sister (9yo, 9yo, and 5yo) got approved on 02/01/06, we received their GCs a week later. Their receip notice was on 12/30/05.
The time line for the whole family is as follow:
Asylum granted: 12/15/2004
Filed AOS at NSC, but recieved a receipt notice from TSC: 12/30/05
Bio3 letter: 01/10/06 (for all the applicants)

After the bio3 in Feb 1st, 2006 the 3 girls got approved. The main applicant and the spouse still waiting....

I was surprise that they got approved very very fast... even my lawyer was surprised...

Now my parents still waiting... and I am also waiting... I haven't even received my bio appointment... I am still waiting for a RFE that CIS said they sent me on Jan 27... but I have not received it yet. I have put a request to resend.

I hope to get an approval this year... :p
what RFE 1 did u do?

SINNERSROOM said:
what RFE 1 did u do?
That's the one I am still waiting for... and have not received it yet...
I had put a request trough the 800# to be resend since I didnt receive the RFE. I didn't move or change lawyer since I applied for my AOS.

ccordova624 said:
That's the one I am still waiting for... and have not received it yet...
I had put a request trough the 800# to be resend since I didnt receive the RFE. I didn't move or change lawyer since I applied for my AOS.
it is strange u havent got that RFI after email notification almost 1 month.call them and report it immediately . i got it in 5 days after e-mail notice.probably it is lost by post office.if your lawyer called them or send them letter you should be fine.cause they give 12 weeks only to do all that staff.

I just received the RFE, they are requesting an I-693 medical and G-325A.
I have filed all those forms on April 2005 with my initial application.

Is the I-693 medical only good for 6 months? or 1 year?
Do they need an updated G-325A? nothing has changed since 11months ago.

Now... in case that the medical exams are good for 6 month only.... this means that I will be approve withing 6 months? or they are going to ask me for another medical later on?

I will definately file those forms again withing the next couple of days...

I-K-A-K-O said:
Guys please look at my time line and tell me what you think.....

I think you will receive RFI within the next couple weeks. Many applicants with ND 2004 and 2005 received their RFI and BIO 3 later than those who filed I-485 recently. You'll get it soon.

When Applicants Should Get Their Medical Exam: The results of the medical examination are generally valid for only 12 months. Applicants should schedule the medical examination as close as possible to the time you file for Adjustment of Status.
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-693.htm

Give the 800 number a call or schedule an appointment with your local INS office, if you don't want to pay for a medical again.

ccordova624 said:
I just received the RFE, they are requesting an I-693 medical and G-325A.
I have filed all those forms on April 2005 with my initial application.

Is the I-693 medical only good for 6 months? or 1 year?
Do they need an updated G-325A? nothing has changed since 11months ago.

Now... in case that the medical exams are good for 6 month only.... this means that I will be approve withing 6 months? or they are going to ask me for another medical later on?

I will definately file those forms again withing the next couple of days...

amtbooks said:
When Applicants Should Get Their Medical Exam: The results of the medical examination are generally valid for only 12 months. Applicants should schedule the medical examination as close as possible to the time you file for Adjustment of Status.
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-693.htm

Give the 800 number a call or schedule an appointment with your local INS office, if you don't want to pay for a medical again.
The date on my medical exams are 04/27/05 a day before I mailed my forms... so I guess still withing the 12 months period... I dont know why they are asking me for medicals...
Anyways... I made an appointment with the surgeon... another $300....

ccordova624 said:
The date on my medical exams are 04/27/05 a day before I mailed my forms... so I guess still withing the 12 months period... I dont know why they are asking me for medicals...
Anyways... I made an appointment with the surgeon... another $300....
Hi ccordova624,

Where do you live? I don't know if you have done your medical yet, but I was going to tell you where to go for your medical for $100 if you live in the DC metro area (I had actually put the doctor's name on this thread somewhere.) $300 seem like a lot of money!!! Shop around. I am sure you will find a doctor who can do it for about $100!!!

MGTgrl said:
Hi ccordova624,

Where do you live? I don't know if you have done your medical yet, but I was going to tell you where to go for your medical for $100 if you live in the DC metro area (I had actually put the doctor's name on this thread somewhere.) $300 seem like a lot of money!!! Shop around. I am sure you will find a doctor who can do it for about $100!!!

Thanks MGTgirl!
I live in the San Francisco area... I did shop around and found one for $170, that was the cheapest I found.

ccordova624 said:
Thanks MGTgirl!
I live in the San Francisco area... I did shop around and found one for $170, that was the cheapest I found.
Oh good! I am glad you found something cheaper!

Google59 said:
Hi, what is RFI? Why I don't have RFI? RFI is behind the Bio3?
RFI is Request for Initial evidence. Did you submit your medical and Biographic (G325A) documents? Usually, that's what they ask when they ask for RFI. If you have done so, maybe they don't anything else from you!

Google59 said:
Hi, what is RFI? Why I don't have RFI? RFI is behind the Bio3? Thank you!
sometimes it happens so dont worry ;) Request for evidence . they should request for medicals and autobiography soon.if u had sent your medicals you will have to mark your green letter X and send it with your autobiography .i didnt send my medicals with my initial I-485 adjustment application .as u see on my timeline i got it after bio code 3.which state are u from?

Google59 said:
I submit medical and G325A with my I-485 file. Is this OK?

I did the same, when I submited my I-485 in early april 2005. However, last month CIS sent me a RFI asking me for another G325A and my medicals AGAIN.

I sent those two forms again... , but the thing that puzzles me is that my medicals were less than 12 months old... I guess they are only good for 6 months...

ccordova624 said:
Thanks MGTgirl!

Hi ccordova624,
I live in the same area, but I can't find anything cheaper than $260. Could please tell me a phone number or name of that doctor. I really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!