Handle --------------- AOS ND ---- AOS ID ---------- Result ---- Interview Link
Mishumishu ---------- May 16 ----- Jul 17 ---------- Approved ----- Here
shinkansen ----------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 ---------- Approved
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 --------- Approved
mpanati -------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ---------- Aproved
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ---------- Approved name check pending
IrishDMBF ----------- May 22 ------ Aug 13 ---------- Approved
leleth ----------------- May 10 ----- Aug 20 ---------- Approved
franticsky------------ May 23 ------Aug 22 ---------- Approved name check pending
ktrueson ------------ May 02 ------ Aug 22 ----------- Approved
rukna --------------- May 04 -------- Aug 23 --------- Approved name check pending
nehasharma -------- May 21 ------ Aug 24 ----------- Approved name check pending
adom.2007 ---------- May 14 ----- Aug 27 ---------- Pending further evidence
ndp125 --------------- May 16 ------ Aug 28 --------- Pending
alsteg ---------------- May 24 ----- Aug 29 --------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- May 07 ----- Sep 06 ---------- Pending
Luci_merlion -------- May 21 ----- Sep 10 ---------- Pending
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sep 12 --------- Pending
k.ambrose ----------- Jun 01 ----- Sep 12 --------- Pending
dee2006 ------------- May 14 ----- Sep 13 --------- Pending
MagdaJ -------------- Jun 01 ------ Sep 17 --------- Pending
simsim31 ------------ May 25 ----- Sep 18 -------- Pending
roshlimbo ------------ May 11 ----- Oct 9 ---------- Pending

ndp125, good luck with your interview today. Keep us posted later.

Thnks a lot for keeping this list going :).......its a big help!

Congrats Praet......i doubt we won't see you around......this forum has become your 2nd occupation( or should i say 1st ;) )

Approved

It's over!!! :D and I'm happy to say I was approved.

It wasn't that bad after all. Our interview as at 8am. We got there about 25 min before and waited in a green room until 8:10am or so. They were calling everybody from the front door. We were really surprised when IO call us from a door that seem to be the bathrooms. I told to myself "sooo this is the suspected fraud interview".
Anyway, we made us swear we'll say the truth, blah, blah,... He ask me when was the last time I came here and if a ever went back, my full name and birth date and then the same to my spouse. Asked for our marriage date and place. Some of the questions on the i-485. He only asked for another copy of our marriage certificate, my spouse's G325 and my spouse's birth certificate (I didn't have a copy of this last one, but he said "no problem I'll make one".) Also, IO asked for just the year we filed together taxes (no paystubs, no the previous 3 years, nothing). He was nice, serious, and went over and over the papers in my file. He wasn't that friendly but smiled back when we did. We mentioned we have photos and everything, he asked to see them. He went through them really fast, mentioned that our wedding seem pretty big and didn't asked anything else. He typed something in the computer, said I was approved and said we should be getting the GC in the mail in a couple of weeks. He also explained about the removal of conditions. He kept my passport, but didn't asked for my EAD. At 8:45am we were out of there! :D

Hope I'm not forgeting anything. Thanks for all of your support and prayers. I wish the best to the next ones. ;)

Congrats Alsteg

Congrats Alsteg , I just hope that mine comes soon too , I was just looking at the pattern and it seems to suggest that only guys who are from India are stuck in namecheck , and this is not only from this forum but lot of other immi forums too , I wonder why is this , this is ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator:
It's over!!! :D and I'm happy to say I was approved.

It wasn't that bad after all. Our interview as at 8am. We got there about 25 min before and waited in a green room until 8:10am or so. They were calling everybody from the front door. We were really surprised when IO call us from a door that seem to be the bathrooms. I told to myself "sooo this is the suspected fraud interview".
Anyway, we made us swear we'll say the truth, blah, blah,... He ask me when was the last time I came here and if a ever went back, my full name and birth date and then the same to my spouse. Asked for our marriage date and place. Some of the questions on the i-485. He only asked for another copy of our marriage certificate, my spouse's G325 and my spouse's birth certificate (I didn't have a copy of this last one, but he said "no problem I'll make one".) Also, IO asked for just the year we filed together taxes (no paystubs, no the previous 3 years, nothing). He was nice, serious, and went over and over the papers in my file. He wasn't that friendly but smiled back when we did. We mentioned we have photos and everything, he asked to see them. He went through them really fast, mentioned that our wedding seem pretty big and didn't asked anything else. He typed something in the computer, said I was approved and said we should be getting the GC in the mail in a couple of weeks. He also explained about the removal of conditions. He kept my passport, but didn't asked for my EAD. At 8:45am we were out of there! :D

Hope I'm not forgeting anything. Thanks for all of your support and prayers. I wish the best to the next ones. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :)

Updated May filers list

Hi all,
Looks like we're done with the August interviews. Here come the September ones. All the best to us! :)
You are most welcome,simsim31.

franticsky------------ May 23 ------Aug 22 ---------- Approved name check pending
rukna --------------- May 04 -------- Aug 23 --------- Approved name check pending
nehasharma -------- May 21 ------ Aug 24 ----------- Approved name check pending
ndp125 --------------- May 16 ------ Aug 28 --------- Approved name check pending
alsteg ---------------- May 24 ----- Aug 29 --------- Approved

Hi all,
Looks like we're done with the August interviews. Here come the September ones. All the best to us! :)
You are most welcome,simsim31.

ndp125 --------------- May 16 ------ Aug 28 --------- Approved name check pending
alsteg ---------------- May 24 ----- Aug 29 --------- Approved

Hi all Congrats to all of the approved onces well it seems like everyone got approved. My wife and I are preparing for the interview... We are flying to vegas for the weekend then next week is the interview.... wow already next week.

He kept my passport, but didn't asked for my EAD.
Ok, first, Congrats! :)

Second, WHAT THE HECK?! :eek: why would he need your passport? why did YOU LEAVE your passport? there is nothing for which he would need your original passport... maybe you are talking about your Advance parole?

Well, as a mexican citizen and border resident we are given a passport that is more like a visa card (it's called "visa laser" valid just to enter the USA). I can't leave the country anyway until I get my GC. Once I get it I can use that to come back to the USA. And of course, whatever visa I need to visit any country.

You're probably thinking about what I call my international passport (the blue book), which I still have. Hope that was clear.

He kept my passport, but didn't asked for my EAD.

Well, as a mexican citizen and border resident we are given a passport that is more like a visa card (it's called "visa laser" valid just to enter the USA). I can't leave the country anyway until I get my GC. Once I get it I can use that to come back to the USA. And of course, whatever visa I need to visit any country.

You're probably thinking about what I call my international passport (the blue book), which I still have. Hope that was clear.

Ok, that is much better. Yes, I was thinking about your Mexican Passport. Not the Laser Visa. :) I am glad it went well anyways ;)

Congrats alsteg!!! I am so happy for you! It looks like your interview was a piece of cake. Enjoy your life as LPR!

Hi all Congrats to all of the approved onces well it seems like everyone got approved. My wife and I are preparing for the interview... We are flying to vegas for the weekend then next week is the interview.... wow already next week.

Hey! we're going to Las Vegas too, to celebrate!! tomorrow til saturday (spare of the moment). Have fun and I wish your interview goes smothly