Any May filers around?

Well, well, USCIS is going mad...

I got an email today (and a LUD) on my I-485 saying, on 8/28 we mailed you the approval notice blah blah... interesting enough, YESTERDAY 8/27 I received the approval notice (and green card)... funny huh? :rolleyes:

atleast you are receiving somethg praetoriuan , my I-130 has been approved (thats what the IO said )and i do not see any lud's or any updates

and waiting for this stupid name check to get cleared , its so bloody %^*(^(*%%(*^(*&)(*%&^%$&)(&)(*_)*%&^%^&%^$#%$#&^% frustrating

Bring as many things as you can (the entire album) and everything listed on your interview notice.

Also make copies of all documents ahead of time.

You will be fine.

thanks! Oh! the letter says to bring a affidavit of support notarized. Should I bring this even if we already submited one?

alsteg

carrying xtra docs wont hurt , carrying less docs will , so carry everythg and suffocate that IO with so many docs that he will himself say " No MORE " please ;) , thats what I did , but :mad: :( .... you know :(

Handle --------------- AOS ND ---- AOS ID ---------- Result ---- Interview Link
Mishumishu ---------- May 16 ----- Jul 17 ---------- Approved ----- Here
shinkansen ----------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 ---------- Approved
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 --------- Approved
mpanati -------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ---------- Aproved
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ---------- Approved name check pending
IrishDMBF ----------- May 22 ------ Aug 13 ---------- Approved
leleth ----------------- May 10 ----- Aug 20 ---------- Approved
franticsky------------ May 23 ------Aug 22 ---------- Approved name check pending
ktrueson ------------ May 02 ------ Aug 22 ----------- Approved
rukna --------------- May 04 -------- Aug 23 --------- Approved name check pending
nehasharma -------- May 21 ------ Aug 24 ----------- Approved name check pending
adom.2007 ---------- May 14 ----- Aug 27 ---------- Pending further evidence
ndp125 --------------- May 16 ------ Aug 28 --------- Approved name check pending
alsteg ---------------- May 24 ----- Aug 29 --------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- May 07 ----- Sep 06 ---------- Pending
Luci_merlion -------- May 21 ----- Sep 10 ---------- Pending
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sep 12 --------- Pending
k.ambrose ----------- Jun 01 ----- Sep 12 --------- Pending
dee2006 ------------- May 14 ----- Sep 13 --------- Pending
MagdaJ -------------- Jun 01 ------ Sep 17 --------- Pending
simsim31 ------------ May 25 ----- Sep 18 -------- Pending
roshlimbo ------------ May 11 ----- Oct 9 ---------- Pending

alsteg, good luck with your interview tomorrow :). Do keep us posted!

ndp125, congrats on your approval. Hope the name check clears soon.

texas DL

Praetorian, remember we talked about getting driver's license in Texas, well I went to the Department of Public Safety today to ask if I can apply for the license showing them only my EAD, and I was right, it is enough, I don't need to wait for the green card. So now I need to study the driver's handbook :(

I read your post about your LUD today... it looks like the USCIS have some mess there...

What the heck? who is going to pay for the DNA test? :p

Did you bring the birth certificate? affidavits? that IS unusual as far as I know. :confused:

Yes, I submitted a birth certificate. The problem is that my father's name was added to my birth certificate at a later date. I was born in '82 and his name was added in '97. I will have to pay for the DNA test and I am going to do it on Frida.

Yes, I submitted a birth certificate. The problem is that my father's name was added to my birth certificate at a later date. I was born in '82 and his name was added in '97. I will have to pay for the DNA test and I am going to do it on Frida.

Oh, I see, have fun :)

Thanks for your good wishes! I'm making copies and printing bank statements from online. I'm so nervous... I keep going over and over the list. I'll make sure to come back to share the good news ;)

Thanks for your good wishes! I'm making copies and printing bank statements from online. I'm so nervous... I keep going over and over the list. I'll make sure to come back to share the good news ;)

Good luck!!! You will see everything will be fine, just try to be less nervous :) (I bet I will be nervous as hell...;) )