Any May filers around?

Hi,
What are the first 3 alphabets of your I-797C, Notice of Action Receipt # for I-765 - Application for Employment Authorization Document? Mine is MSC, just curious.

My timeline:

2007:
DO - Dover, DE

24 May - Mailed to Chicago I-130, I-485, I-131 & I-765
28 May - Received Date for I-765
01 June - Notice Date for I-765
04 June - All checks cashed
04 June - I-797C Notice of Action received for I-765 from Lee's Summit, MO

They are all MSC. That is NBC nowadays, the national benefits center.

"It was established in 2003 for preprocessing of family based cases local CIS offices and for handling employment authorization and advance parole." :D

ANOTHER ONE: Notice returned as undeliverable.

Hello all, I posted a message early today, now I checked my online status and got an LUD on 485/765 with the same message but today's date

Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable.

On June 5, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

any ideas?

Thanks.

Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable.

They say again that everything is ok, and I got my FP notice...
well, i guess I just have to wait.

I guess just wait. Ask about it during your Biometrics maybe? If you got the paperwork and got proof of it, then I would not worry. :)

FP done today. Appointment was at 9AM. Showed up at 845 or so They only allowed my wife and asked me to wait outside. She finished FP and came out
by 10AM.

Now the wait begins for Interview :) . Goodluck everyone.

Do you guys know if namecheck is going to be faster for people who're already in the US on a H1B visa? I would think that H1B folks are already "in the system" so to speak?...

Hi,
On my online account, LUD for I-130 & 765 have changed from 5/24/2007 to 6/6/2007 but the msg is same as before. Is this thing ok? Or there has to be some change in the msg?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
On my online account, LUD for I-130 & 765 have changed from 5/24/2007 to 6/6/2007 but the msg is same as before. Is this thing ok? Or there has to be some change in the msg?

Thanks in advance.

Mine also changed from 05/18 for both I130 and I765 to 05/30 a few days ago and the message remained same so I guess you should be fine. :)

An LUD doesnt mean your case has been processed....just 'touched' again..so the message will be the same till your card is ready or ordered.Am i right seniors?

Thanks Simsim and Adom. Have FP appt tomorrow. Will update you. BTW, I think for EAD, law has been changed and now you no longer get EAD from the local office after 90 days have been expired? I am just keeping my fingers crossed for mine!

Hi, had my FP today. I was told to present IDs for my Name but I had all IDs in my maiden name and I filed everything in after marriage name. So they told me to get my marriage certificate and come back again. Did so and rest everything went ok. Hopefully there maiden and marriage last name wont create any problems for me. Planning to get my last name changed on my driver's licence. Now the waiting for my EAD.

Gud luck to all!

-Neha

Finally got not one, but two LUD's on my I-485 today. Identical Emails - RFE received and case resumed. Anyone know why I would get two LUD's? One for case being resumed, and another for interview date?...