Any May filers around?

Q: If my fp/interview is done and name check is pending, can I apply for EAD+AP at that point ?

Did you send your application with rocket fuel or something?;) Interview in 20 days???I haven't even had an update in the last 5 day:rolleyes: Good luck for your interview.Do post the experience.

Finally got not one, but two LUD's on my I-485 today. Identical Emails - RFE received and case resumed. Anyone know why I would get two LUD's? One for case being resumed, and another for interview date?...

Who knows? you never know what they do when they "touch" it...

Name Check Cleared maybe :D?

Guys,
An update.

24 May - Mailed AoS package
28 May - Date received in Chicago
01 June - Receipt notice for I-130 and I-765
06 June - LUD for I-130 and I-765

i put extra stamps on the envelope and printed application in color ;)

Did you send your application with rocket fuel or something?;) Interview in 20 days???I haven't even had an update in the last 5 day:rolleyes: Good luck for your interview.Do post the experience.

so far i dont even have a LUD after teh receipt notice !!! my guess is that we will be done with the interview with fbi check pending. Over the last 10 years we have never had any luck with INS.

LUD RFE received and case resumed so we shall see now

oh Praetorian you were right i got an email update this time

Did one one applied on 05/31 RD and got the ND? I applied on 05/31 but I did not get the Notification yet

PraetorianXI, I noticed in your signature that you had a RFE for I-693/W2/1099. I would think you definitely had to to turn in your civil surgeon medical examinations result and copies of W2 in any case. But isn't 1099 for self-employed people? If you are self-employed, I understand. Also, didn't you send the tax info when you submitted your Affidavit of Support, I-864?

Final question, was the RFE for only your tax documents or also for the sponsor's? Thank you!

PraetorianXI, I noticed in your signature that you had a RFE for I-693/W2/1099. I would think you definitely had to to turn in your civil surgeon medical examinations result and copies of W2 in any case. But isn't 1099 for self-employed people? If you are self-employed, I understand. Also, didn't you send the tax info when you submitted your Affidavit of Support, I-864?

Final question, was the RFE for only your tax documents or also for the sponsor's? Thank you!

I did not have the I-693 with me when I filed the I-485, so I sent it without it.
Also I forgot to attach the W2s/1099s. Only the sponsor (my wife) counts on the I-864, she makes well over the poverty guidelines. That is what they asked for and that is what we sent.

Got LUD on 485 and 765...check my signatures...I have a question to ask. After approx how many LUDs does they order EAD card production?

Thanks
Neha