Any May filers around?

dee2006
I seem to have same timelines as you. I am yet to receive my Bio notice though. Will be keeping you posted on developments on my side.
my DO is Norfolk VA i guess that's where i am getting my FP done at maybe thats the difference

mpanati, is there a LUD on yr i485 ? if so, when? Our timelines are same, but i havent received the FP notice. I do have a LUD for the i130.

Apps sent on 21st

hello ,

i saw all ur timeline and i see that some of u got RD and ND right on the day when they received ur papers?

i know mine was delivered there yesterday which was 23rd around 10 am

do i wait for my RD or how did u find urs?

please tell me

thanks

People actually receive a NOA (Notice of Action) within 2 weeks after their application is delivered/received according to the postal carrier used.

That NOA will have two dates:

RD: Receipt Date = When they received your application

ND: Notice Date = When they actually put your data on their system

On that Notice date, they generate the NOA and mail it to you. You get it a couple of days later...

The whole thing takes about 2 weeks. Then you will get another NOA for Finger Prints... that is another story. :cool:

mpanati, is there a LUD on yr i485 ? if so, when? Our timelines are same, but i havent received the FP notice. I do have a LUD for the i130.

Yes I have LUDs for I-130 and I-765. Both are 24th May. Not sure what they are doing. :)

Did you mail your case through fast delivery through the US postal service? You can actually go online (US Postal Service) and have them email you the signed receipt from USCIS center and date it was delivered. I mailed a statement and documentation for my I-130 petition that I filed back in mid April. They received my case on the 16th of April but had it in the system on the 24th. Cashed my check on the 27th. To this date, I have not received anything as of yet, but I went to the service center in Sacramento to confirm that the number (case number) on the back of my cashed check is actually my case number. I am just filing the I-130 for now through California. They gave me an email adress to email them about the status of my case.

13 April- Mailed I-130 for husband to Californ I A Service Center
16 April- Rcvd petition
24 April- Entered in system
24 May- Went to Sacramento Field Office to see status on case- sent message through email to USCIS.

First NOA's arrived in the mail today, and checks have not cleared my account yet. Very impressed with the quality of the heavy paper that the NOA's are printed on, now I know what they spend the filing fees on!;)

Am I correct in the assumption that my wife, the petitioner, will receive the I-130 NOA at the address she provided for herself? (Which is separate from mine, the beneficiary.) Anything else that would be addressed to her instead of me throughout the process?

Am I correct in the assumption that my wife, the petitioner, will receive the I-130 NOA at the address she provided for herself? (Which is separate from mine, the beneficiary.) Anything else that would be addressed to her instead of me throughout the process?

Yes, that is correct. It will be addressed to her, and sent to the address she put in the I-130.

Filed everything on 24th MAY 2007

Hi all,
I filed mine yesterday morning. Will be updating as progress is made. All the best to everyone here :)

[COLOR="Navy"]2007[/COLOR]
24 May 2007 AM - I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765 and I-131
filed concurrently via USPS priority mail certified, tracking, delivery confirmation

Thanks for the info, Praetorian, I'll tell me wife to check her mail extra carefully!

I noticed my three checks cashed today. Praetorian, how was your FP appointment?

fifi,
i have a usps return reciept signed by uscis. and i can see both i-130 and i-1485 receipts in teh case status web page, Both chqs have been encashed. Yet no FP notice. hmm...will wait for some more time.

DO: San Jose
5/3 : Filed i-485, i-864ez, i-693, i-130 (USPS)
5/6: Pkg recvd in Chicago
5/10: Notice Date (I-130 & I-485)
5/11: Cheques encashed
5/14:Rcvd I-485/i-130 Receipt Notice

Hi,

Finally I recieved the Reciept notices from USCIS yesterday. Updated my timeline. I checked my online status in says the following...

"This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates."

My ques. is that, why its not with California Service centre? Is that with everybody?

Thanks in advance..

I think the NBC (formerly MSC) was setup to handle these petitions.

My FP went well. It was pretty fast, in and out in 15 minutes. If only the name check would take that long though...

Now, just waiting for an appointment. :)

Hello all,

Im curious, everyone is filing their I-129 concurrently with their I-130. How long before you receive the I-797 when you initialy filed the I-130. I am pending on that so I can mail the I-129 to Chicago. When I contacted a customer service representative today, they told me 45 days of when I filed the I-130 I should receive the the receipt. So far, I am in day 31 and no receiot but I have a case number. Thank you.