Any January filers out there?!?!

Sharina_singh...Our interview is the same day, mines is at 12:30..Keep me in ur prayers ok and i'll do the same...:D

Sharina & K@sh

Sharina your DO is Oklahoma, correct ? and what about you K@sh?

K@sh I am happy for you.

Good luck with your interview on May 15th. Ours is on May 13th.

My timeline:

Atlanta DO

Sent complete package
(approved I-130, I-485, I-864, G325 & medical report): Jan 16th, 2008
Received by USCIS: Jan 19th
FP Notice sent: Jan 29th
RFE sent by USCIS: Feb 7th
RFE received: Feb 19th
RFE sent back to USCIS: Feb 20th
FP done: Feb 22nd
RFE sent back again using certified mail: Feb 29th
RFE received by USCIS: March 3rd
Case resumed: March 5th
IL received: March 20th
Interview Date: May 13th @ 8:30am

I am so happy to be seeing so many interview notices!!!! Mid-May is going to be a busy time for this thread.

K@sh, I'm concerned about your letter being sent to an attorney.

I would suggest your calling the 1-800 number to ensure that no attorney is on file and report this "breach." Ensure you have the envelope with the attorney's info on it.

Trust me - government agencies try VERY hard to prevent what happened to you. They need to know about your situation in order to resolve it and and prevent it from happening to someone else.

so true!
And moreover K@sh we dont want this happening again when they mail your Green Card. We may not be this lucky next time. Like Canuk_in_Cali said, you must report this to proper authorities.

Good News. Thanks GOD!

Yesterday my dad I-485 and I-130 was approved by CSC. ND date 01/28/08.
Do you know how long it takes to get the green card. At email it says within 60 days. Does it take so long?
My mother case ND 01/28/08 I-130 approved yesterday but I-485 they send a RFE. I filed every thing almost the same for both of them.
PLEASE!! Can somebody answer me what this could be?
Thank you every body for their update, advice and hope..
God Bless you all!

Sharina your DO is Oklahoma, correct ? and what about you K@sh?

K@sh I am happy for you.

Good luck with your interview on May 15th. Ours is on May 13th.

My timeline:

Atlanta DO

Sent complete package
(approved I-130, I-485, I-864, G325 & medical report): Jan 16th, 2008
Received by USCIS: Jan 19th
FP Notice sent: Jan 29th
RFE sent by USCIS: Feb 7th
RFE received: Feb 19th
RFE sent back to USCIS: Feb 20th
FP done: Feb 22nd
RFE sent back again using certified mail: Feb 29th
RFE received by USCIS: March 3rd
Case resumed: March 5th
IL received: March 20th
Interview Date: May 13th @ 8:30am

My timeline here:
03/03/08 PACKAGE SENT
03/15/08 NOA ALL
03/31/08 RD RFE
04/01/08 RFE BACK
I sent RFE by certify mail to Lees Summit, MO 64064. While I check USPS tracking & confirm, its says: arrived MO 64064, then forward to MO 64002, have you got same experience, thank you!

Congrats!

Congratulations vete36!!

If you check the December filers thread there are 2 people in there with Parents' GC cases transferred to CSC, one of them received their GC 5 days after the I-485 was approved, the other one received the card 8 days after.

Would you mind posting your entire timeline? My parents' cases have been transferred to CSC too.

Thanks!

Another week

My timeline here:
03/03/08 PACKAGE SENT
03/15/08 NOA ALL
03/31/08 RD RFE
04/01/08 RFE BACK
I sent RFE by certify mail to Lees Summit, MO 64064. While I check USPS tracking & confirm, its says: arrived MO 64064, then forward to MO 64002, have you got same experience, thank you!

LKBECTZ,

Yes, unfortunately I was also one of the victims of RFE. RFE these days are pretty common so there is nothing to worry about. It can delay your case by a week or two. Since you haven't received your FP notice yet, as soon as they have your RFE in the system, you will get a notice of FP in the mail.

Since your RFE just made it to MO today, I would give it by end of next week latest for USCIS to put it in their system. You can still go online early next week & check your status online. The online status will say. Case resumed and you will be good to go. Keep us posted. Good luck.

My parents timeline:
Received Chicago: 01/28/08
Transfer to CSC: 02/20/08
Fingerprints: 02/22/08
My mother had to take her fingerprints again on 03/11/08
LUD- 02/28/08
LUD-03/27/08
I-130 approved for both 04/01/08
I-485 approved for my Dad 04/01/08
RFE send for my mother I-485 ???? 04/01/08 case suspended till received the RFE.
God Bless You!

If you check the December filers thread there are 2 people in there with Parents' GC cases transferred to CSC, one of them received their GC 5 days after the I-485 was approved, the other one received the card 8 days after.

Would you mind posting your entire timeline? My parents' cases have been transferred to CSC too.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I am so happy to be seeing so many interview notices!!!! Mid-May is going to be a busy time for this thread.

K@sh, I'm concerned about your letter being sent to an attorney.

I would suggest your calling the 1-800 number to ensure that no attorney is on file and report this "breach." Ensure you have the envelope with the attorney's info on it.

Trust me - government agencies try VERY hard to prevent what happened to you. They need to know about your situation in order to resolve it and and prevent it from happening to someone else.

i know right..i'm concerned to, i call the law office and thanked them for forwarding it to me and the lady was really nice, she wished me good luck and everything. But u're right i'm goin to call them and let them know what they did and make sure it doesn't happen the next time...see guys... u have to be aware because mistakes can be made sometimes