Any January filers out there?!?!

Hi all. I've been lurking this thread for a while now and finally registered so I can post. My timeline is below. Good luck all January 08 filers!

Good deal

Hi all. I've been lurking this thread for a while now and finally registered so I can post. My timeline is below. Good luck all January 08 filers!

Wow, that's great. 2 and a half months and your journey will be all over.

Congrats for your April 8th interview.

Wow, that's great. 2 and a half months and your journey will be all over.

Congrats for your April 8th interview.

Thanks, but honestly I would've preferred a later interview. We got married early January at the town hall, and we're having our big wedding 5 days after the interview! It would have been nice to have those pictures for the interview.

Thank you guys for your comments and suggestions. I'll probably wait untill next week and then call them or go to DO to see what's going on.

Congratulation JAN08FILER and good luck for the interview.

DO- Orlando FL
SC- Missouri Service Center.

hopefully i can get EAD soon
11 days from Bio date no LUDS after that...
Hopefully it'll come prior to interview...

Wedding

Thanks, but honestly I would've preferred a later interview. We got married early January at the town hall, and we're having our big wedding 5 days after the interview! It would have been nice to have those pictures for the interview.

I hope you don't mind me asking but who told you to apply for adjustment of status in January. Unless you were in a rush, don't you think it would have been a better idea to wait for few more months and apply after your big wedding in April. I am sure you must have thought about it but I am just responding to the statement you made earlier that you rather had your interview after your big wedding so that you guys could present pictures etc etc.

We actually have plenty of pictures from our civil wedding, however it would have been nicer if we have the professional photography from our big wedding that's coming up. We just wanted to adjust my status immediately so I can go back to work again. I'm currently on an unpaid leave of absence since January when my previous EAD expired.

Use this to your advantage and bring proof that the wedding will actually happen, eg. contracts from the catering company, contract from the band, photographer, etc etc etc. Anything that is in paper that states that the wedding will actually happen will help your case.

In my case, I have NO wedding pictures, as we just had our civil wedding at a courthouse and we are waiting for my wife's paper so that we can have our wedding back home with all of our family members. I'm somewhat scared about that as it is the only thing we are missing, but I'm just crossing my fingers, we have hundreds of pictures in trips we've made, PLUS pictures since we were kids (I've known my wife for about 9-10 years now) and of course since we started dating when I was in high school. So plenty of picture proofs that it is a true-solid relationship. Bank accounts, etc of course...

Good luck, and turn your negatives into positives and should be fine, nothing to worry about.

for Angela and Vete

my husbands DO is Sanjose,CA but no update since getting his advance parole,online dosent even say that the case transferred to CSC........still says that we mailed you a receipt bla bla bla........how long before he gets his EAD???

Use this to your advantage and bring proof that the wedding will actually happen, eg. contracts from the catering company, contract from the band, photographer, etc etc etc. Anything that is in paper that states that the wedding will actually happen will help your case.

In my case, I have NO wedding pictures, as we just had our civil wedding at a courthouse and we are waiting for my wife's paper so that we can have our wedding back home with all of our family members. I'm somewhat scared about that as it is the only thing we are missing, but I'm just crossing my fingers, we have hundreds of pictures in trips we've made, PLUS pictures since we were kids (I've known my wife for about 9-10 years now) and of course since we started dating when I was in high school. So plenty of picture proofs that it is a true-solid relationship. Bank accounts, etc of course...

Good luck, and turn your negatives into positives and should be fine, nothing to worry about.

Thanks GNR5. We will have plenty of stuff to bring, such as invitations, contracts for hall, DJ, flowers, photo/videographer, tux, etc. That's so funny that you mentioned "since we were kids". I've known my wife since high school and have been together since (almost 12 years), and when she looks at pics when I was skinny, she always says "oh, this is when we were kids", haha!

lol same with my wife. we know each other when we were kids too... good luck everyone in the interview. I already had a I-130 interview a few months ago, and the intervier olny asked us "how long have u met?" we told her "more than 15 years.. she said awwwwwww... no more questions. that was it. I hope for my final hearing will repeat the same story. :) just wanted to share that wiht u guys. feel confindent!