Any January filers out there?!?!

i got every thing on a fast passed matter, and after bio appt nothing!

hopefully around the 13th throught the 18th i will hear more info!

So much good news in the last week, WOW! Congratz to all out there!

Man i still have not heard anything! I am beginning to get worried... i am going to call them and see what they say.

I am more scared now then before the phone call!

They said everything was fine but the lady read so many worst case situation that i am getting a little uneasy. I am just praying that i put all the right paper work and did not leave anything out because if i did it would be a nightmare! 80 pages of information, you would think they have enough, the only thing i did not tell them was, what type of tooth past i use and why LOL!

Bah! This is not cool!

My Online Status updated. I-765 Card Production Ordered, I-131 Approved & Mailed.:)

Cali. All the best next Wednesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I just checked my online status and I will be receiving a RFE soon, what do they usually ask for?

Gateway29, congratulations! That's great news. A good handful of us just had our EAD and AP's approved. :)

gnr5, it really could be anything. Maybe pay stubs and W2's for your I864? Maybe you forgot to sign a page? Could be anything. :p

Wow, I think I'm pretty much ready for my interview.

angela1p, don't worry! Your process is still going at a great pace! I'm sure you'll get your ID soon. :)

Correction

The date for my parents FP is 02/22/08 not 02/22/07. I get so nervous every time I think about it.
Hello angel1p,
My parents FP done on 02/22/07 too. No move for me to since case transfer on 02/20/08 to CSC.

FP notice!!!

I'm kind of getting impatient since I haven't received anything regarding the FP. It seems like most people have done it within the first month! I have even received the RFE which usually has been asked after FP.
So would you guys suggest that I call them up and see what's going on or should I wait more. I know calling them and actually getting a straight answer is a pain but I probably should do it!!!

Rose_uw, it looks like your case was just recently resumed. I'd give it a week and if you don't get an interview letter, I'd call.

FP notice

Rose_uw, it looks like your case was just recently resumed. I'd give it a week and if you don't get an interview letter, I'd call.

Canuck_in_Cali,

If you see Rose_w's note. She hasn't received her FP notice yet which is freaking her out. It's not the interview letter as you had mentioned. First she needs to get that FP out of the way before she thinks of her IL. I would be a little concerned too coz if you see her timeline, she applied in Jan with all of us & we are in March now.

Rose_w, contact customer service & see what they have to say or your best bet would be to visit your Seattle DO immediately to bring up this issue. I'll think of something in the meanwhile & get back to you.

i got my Biometrics done 11 days ago, and had LUD on biomatrics date, no luds or letters still after that, should i worry?

The USCIS seems to be behaving strangely. All of our time lines are very different, they do not seem to have a straight pattern. I am in the same boat as you CSantos, and do not know what to make of it. When i called they told me not to worry and that i am still not considered behind schedule. At the end of the day all we do is wait (but hey, that has not changed in the last +10 year i have been dealing with immigration LOL :D )

Hello everyone,
I have a question! :)
I can't see my I-130 online yet. After receiving NOA, I havent heard anything about it. Is it normal or do I need to worry about it? I already have my EAD and I-485 says Case received and pending.

@Rose,
Hi :) I wd consider waiting too like Canuk_in Cali said. Give them another week, they just resumed your case! :)