Any January 2011 filers?

Wayne57, I keep having the same problem...and looking at other people's timeline, biometrics letters should be coming in soon. I was getting worried and calling them!

I can see the status online now: the letter requesting more evidence has been sent to me...I am pissed, wonder how much it will prolong things...

That sucks about the rfe, make sure to let us know what they needed! I'm sure it's something simple.

I sure hope so...Nothing came in the mail today, keeping mt fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
How many people can see their case status electronically? I still can't see mine online, and I received my biometrics appointment letter last week!

can't see my dad's file online. my sister filed an I130 for him on Jan 11 and case no starts with WAC.

Wayne57, did you get fingerprinted yet? are you planning on a walk-in? what center are you going to?

They received my response to RFE yesterday, so I am hoping for the fingerprinting letter soon!

I can see status online.; No touches since 1/15 when i got NOA.;
Getting worried since I haven't recieved biometrics appt yet.;

You can see my timeline. Seems like ours pretty much match. I was getting worried about not getting biometrics letter, and then I got RFE. I would say you should be hearing something. What is your service center? I am at National Benefits Center. BTW, I still only see the status for I485, nothing for the other forms.

Notice said before was sent to NAtional Benefits Center.; I assume at some point it will be sent to Texas since that is where I live.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did my walk-in biometrics yesterday. It went really quick, took all of 10 minutes. I still can't see any of my case statuses online though. Good luck getting your appointment letters.