Any I-140/I-485 Concurrently appoved case in NSC???

Sabu

Registered Users (C)
I read concurrent approval (I-140/I-485 approval on same day) at CSC and VSC. Is there any concurrent approval from NSC???

Am I going to be the first one to get concurrent approval from NSC??? :D :D :D Just kidding...

naanshi.

the answer to your first question is NO.

the answer to your second question is , it could be either one of us , you or me :).

and the bottom line.

Ohata memo has resulted in nothing yet but the fact that ac21 now hangs in the air for 140/485 concurrent applicants. because nothing seems to be moving in the direction of approvals.

naanshi said:
I read concurrent approval (I-140/I-485 approval on same day) at CSC and VSC. Is there any concurrent approval from NSC???

Am I going to be the first one to get concurrent approval from NSC??? :D :D :D Just kidding...

naanshi.
Please post links from CSC - it will be interesting to find how it is being implemented.

I-140

Requested status check on my I-140 on june 12,2004 . INS has sent letter to my company mentioning , the petition is pending ... and also mentioned to update to current address ... i don't know why, they asked for current address ??

I-140 - OCT 16,2003 RIR/EB3 -NSC
I-485 - NOV 06,2003

Jharkhandi said:
Oops I think I asked for CSC post. I am in VSC and following almost all posts.

I have seen a post in CSC where I-140 and 485 were approved in 2 months. But that must be under the EB2 pilot program of CSC. As yet, I think we only have VSC following the Ohata memo, to some extend.

unitednations said:
naanshi, what's going on with your case? Haven't heard/read from you in a while.

Nothing much. Attorney is going to reply to RFE next week. The last date to reply is July 06, 2004. FP done already.

Thanks for the concern buddy.

naanshi.

Nanshi,

You know, in NSC Only concurrent denails........

naanshi said:

naanshi.

Can anyone suggest how many times we are allowed to query about our case on uscis site.
As i am not able to see the status of my case it says access denied, and i haven't checked my case more than once a week.
Anybody has that experience?
How can i get the access back.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am check the case status frequenlt. But i don't know why got access denied. How do you check your case status? Did you create a profile for you? If so, create another one and try.

march 2004 Concurrent filer

Any one like me out there ?

Case Details
==========

140 and 485 applied concurrently 15 march 2004

EAD and Finger printing done in May 2004

140 status reads " will approve in around 150 days"

Finger printing status made USCIS case status changed to " Now processing after FP....etc"

Questions
=========

1. Will my application be picked up by Fuji ohato memo
2. Has any one who applied during the same time concurrently got approval ?
3. What is the scene with respect to AC21
4. USCIS currently show processing 05/12/2004
Does this mean
1. They have completed applications from jan , feb march, april ?
or Do they pick and choose applications for this Fuji ohato memo
2. Why has my case status not updated even though the processing time has updated
3. Is there a way to find out whether my application was picked up by the Fuji ohato memo ?

ansivaraju said:
I am check the case status frequenlt. But i don't know why got access denied. How do you check your case status? Did you create a profile for you? If so, create another one and try.
Thanks ansivaraju.
No i didn't create any profile for me. I just go on immigration.com
and in the link 'uscis case status check online', and i.e. where i enter
the LIN number.
Can you please tell me how to create the profile?
Thanks.

gcwantsme,

I just got your PM.
Here you go...

****Yes, Most Likely

*****Yes, But not in NSC. I read about concurrently approved cases in CSC and VSC.

***** Depending upon the attorney's view. No clear law. I still feel that 180 days and same or similar job should matter. I-140 approval does not matter.

Does this mean
*****It does not have any meaning. I know so many people from Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec 2003 are still waiting for approval. I feel it is waste of time to discuss about this processing time joke.

2. Why has my case status not updated even though the processing time has updated
*****Only God knows.

3. Is there a way to find out whether my application was picked up by the Fuji ohato memo ?
****Yes, If you get I-140/I-485 approval on same day, then it was picked up by the Fuji Memo. Till then there is no way to find out . :D :D

naanshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does God really know??????

Hi NANSHI,
I agree with all your replies accept for
*****Only God knows.

I think even God does not know....

:D

gcwantsme said:
Any one like me out there ?

Case Details
==========

140 and 485 applied concurrently 15 march 2004

EAD and Finger printing done in May 2004

140 status reads " will approve in around 150 days"

Finger printing status made USCIS case status changed to " Now processing after FP....etc"

Questions
=========

Does this mean
naanshi has already replied to to your post. By chance I deleted your pm before I could reply-sorry about that. And naanshi has already put a nice reply to your queries. I would have put on same lines.

After CSC and VSC, there is a I-140/I-485 approval for TSC also. Only NSC is left. What is happening to NSC????? :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: