Any I-140/I-485 Concurrently appoved case in NSC???

Serta, thanks! I had one follow up question. Do we get anything from the ins or show anything to the ins for AC-21? Please redirect me to the relevant thread if there is one.

Regards.

bcis said:
NaanSHI-Va,

How is the your relations with Ex Employer (who sponsored GC)? Try to be friendly.

On response to Choices of Ans You/I expect is C

As usual, Not Good ....

bigbadwolf said:
Serta, thanks! I had one follow up question. Do we get anything from the ins or show anything to the ins for AC-21? Please redirect me to the relevant thread if there is one.

Regards.

Basically you have to send a cover letter stating you want to invoke AC21, besides sending proof like new employment letter and job description.

You can find a host of information on this thread:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=93273&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

aws and naanshi,looks like i will be in your boat
soon,may be another month.
JAADA SE JAADA WAPAS JAYENGE!!!!!!!

naanshi said:
Vermont Service Center is different than Nebraska Service Center!!!!!!

No concurrent approval happened in NSC yet. May be I am going to be the first person to get I-140/I-485 approval in NSC.. :D :D

Yes, maybe !!

i am wondering if VSC guy put his msg in the correct forum, if he is in chicago, il. he should be actually in NSC.

naanshi said:
It is good to know that NSC has started concurrent processing.

Actually we must wait for the approval before we can actually say that. Although, there is every chance this case may be the first (or among the first) to be concurently approved in NSC, I have seen cases where even after submitting reply to RFE, the case remains unadjuticated for long.

concurrent

i think the trigger for 485 RFE (at the time of 140 adjudication) needs to be considered as concurrent processing as per FO memo -- and not necessarily the approval part..

Better be amongst the first few

I talked to my lawyer and he thinks there is a huge possibility
of the Ohata memo being implemented only for some time until
USCIS gets sued by people who are already waiting in que since years.
So better be amongs the first few before this whole thing becomes
a mess.

gcbandwagon said:
I talked to my lawyer and he thinks there is a huge possibility
of the Ohata memo being implemented only for some time until
USCIS gets sued by people who are already waiting in que since years.
So better be amongs the first few before this whole thing becomes
a mess.
You cannot sue USCIS - immigration is privilege and not a right!

I still donot see any ******* updated processing dates on NSC site!!!!???
What are these Zombies doing? Why aren't these morons getting fired for their incompetency? How could they approve newer cases while old files arenot even touched. Are old files going get dust and be shelved for ever?!!!

gcbandwagon said:
Privilege cannot be given to a chosen few
in any random order!!!!!
If so it becomes discrimination!!!!!!!!!!
Yes privilege is always for a chosen few, else it is not privilege!