Any GA constituent interested to join for a Meeting with Senator Saxby Chambliss?

feb6361

Registered Users (C)
Mr. Rajiv and I will be trying to arrange a personal meeting with Senator Saxby Chambliss either in Washington, DC or Atlanta, GA to discuss about our pending I-485 Litigation against USCIS. The date/time/location is not yet fixed but meantime we are looking for a 3 to 4 GA constituent only (either from ATLANTA or GA) to join with us for a meeting.

If any one interested, please send me a private message with their contact detail.

Thank you!

I have received very good response and enough confirmation from the GA constituents..I will keep you all posted.

Thank you so much!

Please let us know what info you need

Hi, Pleas let us know what kind of information you are looking for the applicant who is from Atlanta?. Thanks

Re: Please let us know what info you need

I was looking for the confirmation and detail such as phone no. or email address..but now I have got enough members ready to join for the meeting so I am no more looking for any more members.

I will keep posted to you all about the meeting.

Thank you..

Originally posted by Ashwini401
Hi, Pleas let us know what kind of information you are looking for the applicant who is from Atlanta?. Thanks

feb6361

Hello,

When are where is the get together going to be ?
I am curious if people with their application pending with
Atlanta DOL can join in too ?

regards

Re: feb6361

Originally posted by vinodatldol
Hello,

When are where is the get together going to be ?
I am curious if people with their application pending with
Atlanta DOL can join in too ?

regards

I see no harm. See attached letter.

I think we should collect as many members as possible. Even if all cannot go in, we can show our numbers. I will buy Coffee and doughnuts for all who show up. But that is it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: feb6361

Dear Mr. Rajiv,

This is an excellent start..I will follow-up with them and please let us know, if you also hear from them for the meeting.

BTW, we really appreciate your generous offer but we don't want you to spend more money on us since you are putting your valuable time and effort here, we will take care of that..

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by operations
I see no harm. See attached letter.

I think we should collect as many members as possible. Even if all cannot go in, we can show our numbers. I will buy Coffee and doughnuts for all who show up. But that is it. :)

We will keep you all posted with all detail as soon as we will get confirmation from the senator office where Mr. Rajiv made a formal request for the meeting.

Thank you..

Originally posted by txgcslave
please let me know when you want us to meet and where.

Do we have to go to DC or we can have meeting with Saxby when he is in Atlanta, GA. My guess is that, if we can go to Atlanta office then many would be willing to join. Secondly, even if we have to go to Macon that would not be a bad idea as it is only 2 hours away. It will be a short picnic of Spring. :)

Originally posted by feb6361
We will keep you all posted with all detail as soon as we will get confirmation from the senator office where Mr. Rajiv made a formal request for the meeting.

Great. Keep me posted via PM. Any time before mid-April is great for me.

How about contacting Congressman David Scott? Has anyone thought over that?

Are Senators more influential than Congressmen?

How do we know if a Senator/Congressman is proImmigration?

Congressman
David Scott
http://DavidScott.House.Gov
173 N. Main Street
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Office: (770) 210-5073
Fax: (770) 210-5673

Re: Re: Re: feb6361

Meeting update:

I talked to Ms Gavin today and varified that she had received Mr. Rajiv's fax. She had already send our request to the scheduler dept that are responsible to schedule the meeting. She will let Mr. Rajiv and me know once they will finalise the schedule.

Thank you!

Dear Mr. Rajiv,

This is an excellent start..I will follow-up with them and please let us know, if you also hear from them for the meeting.

BTW, we really appreciate your generous offer but we don't want you to spend more money on us since you are putting your valuable time and effort here, we will take care of that..

Thank you so much!

Senator office will decide the place and time so we have to wait for their response.

Originally posted by longGC
Do we have to go to DC or we can have meeting with Saxby when he is in Atlanta, GA. My guess is that, if we can go to Atlanta office then many would be willing to join. Secondly, even if we have to go to Macon that would not be a bad idea as it is only 2 hours away. It will be a short picnic of Spring. :)

We are contacting Senator Saxby Chambliss since he is a chairman of immigration sub-committee.

Originally posted by longGC
How about contacting Congressman David Scott? Has anyone thought over that?

Are Senators more influential than Congressmen?

How do we know if a Senator/Congressman is proImmigration?

Congressman
David Scott
http://DavidScott.House.Gov
173 N. Main Street
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Office: (770) 210-5073
Fax: (770) 210-5673

Meeting has been schedule at 3:00 PM on 04/15/2004 at Washington, D.C.

Our meeting with Senator Chambliss office has been schedule for Thursday, April 15 at 3:00pm in Washington, DC. Mr. Rajiv will be joining with us for the meeting.

Following members (including me) shown interest to join for the meeting:

(1) feb6361
(2) txgcslave
(3) TheRealCanadian
(4) longGC
(5) Aloshy
(6) victim1084
(7) ND-July2002
(8) GAPeach

All the above members, please plan to meet personally here in Atlanta on this Sunday afternoon to discuss in detail.

The best time to meet is 3:00 PM on 04/11/2004 and place: Global Mall at exit 99 of I-85.

Please post your opinion here only, so we all can read/reply at one place.

Thank you!

I look forward to our meeting this Sunday

Feb6361 - do you have a contact number I can call you at? Sorry, again missed your call today.

I will not be coming to DC to meet the senator but would like to present my views at the Sunday meeting in Global Mall -

Thanks.

Re: Meeting has been schedule at 3:00 PM on 04/15/2004 at Washington, D.C.

Our meeting with Senator Chambliss office has been schedule for Thursday, April 15 at 3:00pm in Washington, DC. Mr. Rajiv will be joining with us for the meeting.

I'd love to come but I was under the impression that this meeting would be held in Georgia. I can't make it all the way to DC on a week's notice. Sorry.

Scratch that. I just found a $200 return ticket via AirTran and I got the wife's tenative approval. Count me in.

Can we meet before the meeting for lunch to make sure we can maximize our time before Senator Chambliss and know in advance what each of us are going to be discussing.