Any February 2011 I-130/I-485 filer yet?. . .let's track progress.

Hi everyone. Just received my EAD/AP card in the mail :) I am gathering all the required documents for my interview next week and in a little bit I am going to the store to print all the pics we will be taking. I am putting them in an album. Hopefully it will work out fine. :)

Have a great weekend, all!!!

ASC: Naperville, IL DO: Chicago,IL

Day 01: 02/28/2011 - AOS package sent via USPS express mail
Day 02: 03/01/2011 - Package Received (signed by U. USIC)
Day 08: 03/07/2011 - Got 4 emails/text from USCIS: Acceptance Confirmation
Day 09: 03/08/2011 - Was able to check my cases status online
Day 11: 03/10/2011 - Received NOA in the mail (4)
Day 12: 03/11/2011 - AL for biometrics received in the mail (April 5, 2011). Unsuccessful walk-in
Day 22: 03/21/2011 - Biometrics Done Successful walk in
Day 36: 04/04/2011 - IL received in the mail - Interview May 4, 2011 at 11:29am
Day 54: 04/22/2011 - Received email/text of approval for I-131 (Travel Document) and I-765 (Employment Authorization)
Day 59: 04/27/2011 - EAD card production. Got an email from USCIS saying that they ordered production of my new card :)
Day 62: 04/30/2011 - EAD/AP received in the mail :)

Hey everyone, glad to see that people seem to have been getting through the process successfully! We have another success story. We had our interview on Monday and got approved. I received the welcome to the US -letter yesterday and the card is on the way!!

Thank you so much everyone, these forums were the most helpful thing for me when getting everything ready. Also, very good job with the forms-section!

:) We had a glass of champagne yesterday.

Hey everyone, glad to see that people seem to have been getting through the process successfully! We have another success story. We had our interview on Monday and got approved. I received the welcome to the US -letter yesterday and the card is on the way!!

Thank you so much everyone, these forums were the most helpful thing for me when getting everything ready. Also, very good job with the forms-section!

:) We had a glass of champagne yesterday.

Congratulations Mauzki!!! This forum is awesome :)

Good luck to Shely and anyone having interviews this week.

I have not received my CPO yet. Immiresearch, Gelia and abhiku have you guys received card production ordered email yet?

I had my interview on Monday 04/25/2011 and received my green card today 05/02/2011! I'm happy to be done with this. Thanks again for all the help everyone!

I did receive the "Welcome to America" notice today. Hopefully, the actual green card should be in soon.

Goodluck to everyone!

I have not received my CPO yet. Immiresearch, Gelia and abhiku have you guys received card production ordered email yet?

Yes, I got CPO email and TXT message after 1hr on the same day interview was done.

Am yet to recieve mine too and is making uncomfortable. I guess the reason might be those two forms that i had to feel out. Anyway at least we didnt recieve a denial or second interview etc so we will see what happens before this week runs out.

CONGRATS to ALL of you that had Interviews during the past 2 weeks !!!!
Makes the rest of us very hopeful. I am sure you are all so very happy and excited ;)
You all made it look so easy !! :)

I hope by the time we get to our interview you are all still following this thread it could be the fall from what I heard yesterday.

Today is the 60th day and no movement. I was told should have action by August :(

Cheers

You'll get there TonyGman! I know it's easier said than done, but enjoy your spring/summer first and when the time comes start worrying about it again. At least they gave you a time to look forward to, so worrying too much right now doesn't do any good, right? And when the time comes, you can rock it :).

Take care.

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations to everyone with green cards

I just want to congratulate everyone who have been approved and/or received their green cards. Indeed, Welcome to America!

Oh happy days :D

Well I am very happy & excited that so many of you have shared detailed success stories, giving the rest of us hope and courage!

I am on a silent bend, it seems as though the whole world has decided not to send us any mail - lol!

I am guessing I will be waiting a few good weeks before I get an IL...I donno (if anyone has any thoughts on this pls feel free to share)

Anyways....since I am now working, I wanna make sure I do not miss out on wishing the future interview candidates all the best... ROCK ON!!!!

Our best wishes and prayers are with you all!!

I-485

Hi Guy,

i have filing I-485.I am currently on H1B and i have not stamped it.In Part 3 of I-94 ther have asked the visa number and the consulate.What i fill the F1 number visa and consulate where i received the F1 visa.

Thanks for help..

Am yet to recieve mine too and is making uncomfortable. I guess the reason might be those two forms that i had to feel out. Anyway at least we didnt recieve a denial or second interview etc so we will see what happens before this week runs out.

I have not received any CPO yet and its starting to feel kinda uncomfortable. How come the IO has not ordered production of the card? Did he forget? what is going on?
For the most part, most people get CPO the same day of the interview. Oh well, hopefully I get it before the end of the week.

Thank you thomkip. :) I need to be honest, I am very nervous :s Hopefully we will get it approved and you all will be the first ones to know. Will post from my phone as soon as I am done with it.

Today is the day, people!!! We are getting ready and soon we will be on our way. Please, keep us in your prayers.

I will let you all know how the interview goes this afternoon when I get back home.

Thank you!

Shely

Day 12: 03/11/2011 - AL for biometrics received in the mail (April 5, 2011). Unsuccessful walk-in
Day 54: 04/22/2011 - Received email/text of approval for I-131 (Travel Document) and I-765 (Employment Authorization)
Day 59: 04/27/2011 - EAD card production. Got an email from USCIS saying that they ordered production of my new card

Today is the day, people!!! We are getting ready and soon we will be on our way. Please, keep us in your prayers.

I will let you all know how the interview goes this afternoon when I get back home.

Thank you!

Shely

Day 59: 04/27/2011 - EAD card production. Got an email from USCIS saying that they ordered production of my new card

Good luck Shely. You will do just fine as everyone has done so far.

Hi all, we are done with our interview :) what a refief! I will post the details when i get home.

The IO didnt say our case was aproved though. She said she was going to review the case in the afternoon and we would be getting a letter in the mail with her decision. Should i be nervous about it? :-s

My husband thinks we got this. The lady was very nice! :)

Will get back to you guys soon.:)

Thanks for all the good wishes.
Shely