Any February 2011 I-130/I-485 filer yet?. . .let's track progress.

Mine said the same address too i.e Lee's Summit, MO. And yea, i believe the case movement only affect the I-130 only but you never can tell, they might decide to move the whole package if the I-130 is concurrent because i dont think it make a perfect sense to send just the I-130 when filing concurrently. That is just my thought.

Noella- Your package has probably not been moved. Whenever you do a concurrent filing, NBC located in Lee's Summit does all the scheduling. That means they schedule your Biometrics and Interview. Once they schedule and interview that is when the file(I-130 and I-485) is forwarded to your local office. The AP and EAD are all done at NBC. This means that the paperwork kinda separates. The I-485 and I-130 do not separate, they all go together if you are doing a concurrent filing.

Concerning transfer of files from TSC to CSC. These are actually I-751s(removal of conditions) and I-130s that are filed singly. CSC deals with removal of conditions and single I-130s.

I'm going slower than others... but I'm going... and for that I am grateful.
Looks like it'll be 4 weeks or so till I hear anything about my EAD.

sorry if this is a repeat post

@immi thanks so much !it was a RFE for Federal Income Tax Return for 2009-I did not work so I will send a letter explaining this

Does anyone know what kind of evidence i can send to prove i did not work other than an explanation ?(getting nervous about not sending enough evidence)

@noella -the non delivery thing did work but it was a RFE they failed to send me instead of biometrics -after i called it was mailed the very next day so call right away if you havnt already and explain you have not received anything in 30 days and hopefully they will sort it out and have it sent next day for you too :) best of luck to you !!

@ immiresearch.......i wasn't able to apply for financial aid but they said as soon as i am eligible i should and then they'll adjust the fees accordingly

sorry if this is a repeat post

@immi thanks so much !it was a RFE for Federal Income Tax Return for 2009-I did not work so I will send a letter explaining this

Does anyone know what kind of evidence i can send to prove i did not work other than an explanation ?(getting nervous about not sending enough evidence)

@noella -the non delivery thing did work but it was a RFE they failed to send me instead of biometrics -after i called it was mailed the very next day so call right away if you havnt already and explain you have not received anything in 30 days and hopefully they will sort it out and have it sent next day for you too :) best of luck to you !!

I have called them twice so far, once on the 30th day completion and once the following day to clarify a point.

I got a sweet lady officer who said, don't worry about anything as your case is still under process.

I am doing my best to stay positive & not freak out.

Some of us who sent their papers out after I did are doing better than I am lol! so it is starting to get a little difficult to stay as positive, but I shall do my best :)

Noella- Your package has probably not been moved. Whenever you do a concurrent filing, NBC located in Lee's Summit does all the scheduling. That means they schedule your Biometrics and Interview. Once they schedule and interview that is when the file(I-130 and I-485) is forwarded to your local office. The AP and EAD are all done at NBC. This means that the paperwork kinda separates. The I-485 and I-130 do not separate, they all go together if you are doing a concurrent filing.

Concerning transfer of files from TSC to CSC. These are actually I-751s(removal of conditions) and I-130s that are filed singly. CSC deals with removal of conditions and single I-130s.

Thanks thomkip!

It is good to know that some of us here have a lot more detailed knowledge :) always a plus for a group like our's!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have called them twice so far, once on the 30th day completion and once the following day to clarify a point.

I got a sweet lady officer who said, don't worry about anything as your case is still under process.

I am doing my best to stay positive & not freak out.

Some of us who sent their papers out after I did are doing better than I am lol! so it is starting to get a little difficult to stay as positive, but I shall do my best :)

I guess thats the negative side of having this forum...you can see others progressing who filed after you :mad: :D

I guess thats the negative side of having this forum...you can see others progressing who filed after you :mad: :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You have me on the floor, laughing ctraquair!!!!

Well since I have been so optimistic most times, here goes....

As true as your thought is, I guess this also gives all of us here the opportunity to see how the system works.

Something that came to my mind a while back, and this is from info I saw on another such website, was maybe my process is taking time due to my nationality....I am most certainly not being racist so please do not get me wrong, I am way above all that jazz but its just a thought.

My entry into the US was as legal as it gets, my marriage is in good faith (super romantic story) but due to constant blocks in our way, we filed my immigration papers almost 8 months after we got married.

Maybe immigration is checking a lot of background etc on me. I am for sure they wont find nothing coz in my 30 living years I have never even got a speeding ticket so lets see how much longer I have to wait....

But all is good and it will be better when this is over :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You have me on the floor, laughing ctraquair!!!!

Well since I have been so optimistic most times, here goes....

As true as your thought is, I guess this also gives all of us here the opportunity to see how the system works.

Something that came to my mind a while back, and this is from info I saw on another such website, was maybe my process is taking time due to my nationality....I am most certainly not being racist so please do not get me wrong, I am way above all that jazz but its just a thought.

My entry into the US was as legal as it gets, my marriage is in good faith (super romantic story) but due to constant blocks in our way, we filed my immigration papers almost 8 months after we got married.

Maybe immigration is checking a lot of background etc on me. I am for sure they wont find nothing coz in my 30 living years I have never even got a speeding ticket so lets see how much longer I have to wait....

But all is good and it will be better when this is over :)

Most of us did not have to file I-130 and I-485 concurrently. Your processing time might take longer, so be patient.

@Feel
@Noella
@Induz

I think My ASC would be Philly as I live in NJ but I am not 100% sure.
Also, My wife is still in Thailand until we get a visa so I would guess she needs to have the biometrics in Bangkok?

At least the waiting game is not as bad with company and warmer weather.
Thanks for your words of advice and support :)

To add to the above post, I am asking will her biometrics be at a location in Bangkok?
Will they notify her then or me about an appoinment, any thoughts?
Thanks in advance ;)
Also, FYI, my case went to CSC, which I thought was odd from reading the thread as I am in NJ (I figured on VT).

Have a good weekend everyone and keep all our fingers and toes crossed ;)

To add to the above post, I am asking will her biometrics be at a location in Bangkok?
Will they notify her then or me about an appoinment, any thoughts?
Thanks in advance ;)
Also, FYI, my case went to CSC, which I thought was odd from reading the thread as I am in NJ (I figured on VT).

Have a good weekend everyone and keep all our fingers and toes crossed ;)

Do you read all the posts after you post on the thread? The answer is the last post on page 14 of this thread. To make your life easier, here is that post. I-130s that are filed singly are processed at CSC. Its not odd, its just how USCIS handles the thousands of applications.

Since your wife is in Bangkok, once the I-130 is approved, they will send it to NVC. Then NVC will contact her and she will do her Bios at at embassy in Bangkok. I dont really know much about NVC and consular processing for that case. Everything will work out though.

congrats to all of u guys and best of luck ahead...man m little worried that i havent got any information on mine..NOA is the only medium that i ll know abt my file bcoz i was not aware of filing g1145..i send the cashier's check and still hasnt been cashed..i dont know whats goin on..

congrats to all of u guys and best of luck ahead...man m little worried that i havent got any information on mine..NOA is the only medium that i ll know abt my file bcoz i was not aware of filing g1145..i send the cashier's check and still hasnt been cashed..i dont know whats goin on..

Hey Andypaul,

Do not worry.

You are in the first stages of the process, its usually nerve wrecking...been there, done that ;)

As you will see form all our timelines the process of en cashing the cheques happens about a week to 10 days from the day your packet gets delivered to USCIS depending also on how many weekends and holidays intervene in that process.

Can you kindly update your DO/ASC in your signature too so we may be able to have more of a perspective on which office your case is in and hence show you a prospective timeline accordingly?

All the best & stay positive! :)

No updates on my end. Does anyone have a rough timeline about when we can expect to receive advance parole/EAD after we've had the biometrics appointment.

Good Morning Friends,

I hope everyone had a great St. Patty's Day weekend. (I sure did) hehe. No new updates on my part so far.

Welcome to our new February Filers, Good luck with everything. Just remember patience is everything.

Happy Monday.

thankx Noella..yeah m waiting for this week to get NOA..hopefully I ll get it..Actually what does the DO stands for? i guess ASC is the place where biometrics will be done..

thankx Noella..yeah m waiting for this week to get NOA..hopefully I ll get it..Actually what does the DO stands for? i guess ASC is the place where biometrics will be done..

Good morning everyone!

Hey Andypaul,

Seems like our ASC's are a match!

DO stands for your District office, I do not know mine so I have only updated my ASC.

Lets see what updates we all have for this week :) all the best to everyone!!!

thats right. actually DO will be at USCIS office in Irving, texas. i guess...

@Andypaul

That's what I though too but was not sure, so I did not update it....

I checked my mail, nothing in it for me today but its all good.

Waiting to hear more updates form you and everyone else too :)

Good morning everyone!

Hey Andypaul,

Seems like our ASC's are a match!

DO stands for your District office, I do not know mine so I have only updated my ASC.

Lets see what updates we all have for this week :) all the best to everyone!!!

To find out your DO or Field office, enter your zip code in the following link (scroll down to the bottom)
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO

To find out your ASC, enter your zip code in the following link
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=ASC

In some situations, the DO and the ASC are the same office :)