Any February 2011 I-130/I-485 filer yet?. . .let's track progress.

@immiresearch

Congratulations buddy! So a few of us are done with this first stage. Hopefully we all will meet together again here when it's the time for us to file our I-751 and subsequently N-400. Come to think of it, we will be paying hefty fees to the USCIS every single year :)

Thank you guy. Its a good feeling to be done with it atleast for 2years, hopefully the rest member of this thread will be SUCCESSFULLY done with it too very soon. Thank you for setting a good precedence by passing your interview, it was really a morale booster lol

U*P*D*A*T*E

Hi everyone. Sorry for taking so long to update my signature. Yesterday we had an extremely busy day. I graduated in the morning and we had a party to celebrate my graduation, my husband's birthday, and our interview with the Immigration. I got home around 3 pm and my husband got the mail and told me we got two envelops from the DHS should we open? I told him, are you kidding me? Give me that hehehehehe so as soon as I opened the letter, we got another HUGE reason to celebrate that afternoon. "Welcome to the United States of America" oh yes hehehehe :) Our case was approved and we couldn't be happier. :)

Thank you ALL for the good wishes and good vibes you sent my way. I truly appreciate it! Now I will wait for the so famous green card ;)

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there. Hope you guys had a wonderful day.

Best.
Shely

ASC: Naperville, IL DO: Chicago,IL

Day 01: 02/28/2011 - AOS package sent via USPS express mail
Day 02: 03/01/2011 - Package Received (signed by U. USIC)
Day 08: 03/07/2011 - Got 4 emails/text from USCIS: Acceptance Confirmation
Day 09: 03/08/2011 - Was able to check my cases status online
Day 11: 03/10/2011 - Received NOA in the mail (4)
Day 12: 03/11/2011 - AL for biometrics received in the mail (April 5, 2011). Unsuccessful walk-in
Day 22: 03/21/2011 - Biometrics Done Successful walk in
Day 36: 04/04/2011 - IL received in the mail - Interview May 4, 2011 at 11:29am
Day 54: 04/22/2011 - Received email/text of approval for I-131 (Travel Document) and I-765 (Employment Authorization)
Day 59: 04/27/2011 - EAD card production. Got an email from USCIS saying that they ordered production of my new card
Day 62: 04/30/2011 - EAD/AP received in the mail
Day 66: 05/04/2011 - Interview done. Case Approved.
Day 69: 05/07/2011 - "The Welcome to USA" letter received in the mail. :)

The day was really a good one for you and it couldnt get any better. Now thats another success count. Congratulation shely and happy graduation. See you 2013!

@ statifade

Good to hear from you again guy. Sorry to hear your application has not been moving has you had thought but thomkip couldnt say it any better.The fact that your process is cousular makes the different. All you can do now is to keep the patience going, and be positive too and before you know it your wife is here with you. It very rare for consular application to be denied so am positive your application is fine. Goodluck!

@ TonyGman, immig4us

Everything will be fine guys. One of the difficult part of this process is the waiting game! Your case is fine and you will be approved at the end regardless. Goodluch guys

Thanks immiresearch - I am still trying to gauge how long before I do get an IL. My entire trip to India depends on that....

Its very true that each DO has different case loads and hence works differently.

I can not find where the I-485 (under c9 category) gets processed so I am hinging towards the timeframes on the USCIS website, and that means that latest by July (5 months from the date of filing) I should have the GC.

I am hopeful & patient however it is a lil frustrating when you can not speak with anyone to see what is going on or to get a approximate time frame.

I mean, if the DO is running behind their timeline, atleast we should be able to get approximates so we are not left hanging in mid air lol!

Anyhow congratulations Shely :)

31 days and nothing yet guys! DO you really think it will be sent back the 4th time? I'm calling the bank to see if the check was cashed...

Can't believe the first time I filed I was a February filer:(

31 days and nothing yet guys! DO you really think it will be sent back the 4th time? I'm calling the bank to see if the check was cashed...

Can't believe the first time I filed I was a February filer:(

I know how you are feeling maraL :( yea just call bank and see if check was cashed ...that would be the first step...stay positive and hope you hear some good news from USCIS in a day or two ..

Wow Shely ...Triple CONGRATULATIONS :) ...really happy for you! that's a great news ....we all need here some good vibe and good wishes :)

@ ALL

Good luck for everything.. Slowly but surely we will get there :) :)

Thank you immig4us!!! :) Saturday was really a day full of celebrations!!! :)

Day 12: 03/11/2011 - AL for biometrics received in the mail (April 5, 2011). Unsuccessful walk-in
Day 54: 04/22/2011 - Received email/text of approval for I-131 (Travel Document) and I-765 (Employment Authorization)
Day 59: 04/27/2011 - EAD card production. Got an email from USCIS saying that they ordered production of my new card
Day 69: 05/07/2011 - "The Welcome to USA" letter received in the mail.

Congratulations Shely! With your interview experience yours looked like a done deal. I am happy that you received your approval. Hope you guys partied hard :D

Thank you induz_!!! We had an awesome time last Saturday :)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I Just received the GC in the mail :):). I am dancing in my pants right now. Its a great feeling and thanks to God for this moment and everything. I am glad this is over for the next 2 years. I am so happy and can focus now on achieving the American dream. Please let us not forget to file I-751 90 days before the card expires.

Thanks to all of you guys in this thread and the whole forum and thanks to immiresearch for starting this thread.

Shely- Congrats, you should get the GC sometime next week

All- If you are still waiting on IL, hang in there. I know its very tough to wait but you all will be greened before the end of summer.

Congratulations to you too, thomkip!!! Wish you all the best! Thank you! :)

Thanks immiresearch - I am still trying to gauge how long before I do get an IL. My entire trip to India depends on that....

Its very true that each DO has different case loads and hence works differently.

I can not find where the I-485 (under c9 category) gets processed so I am hinging towards the timeframes on the USCIS website, and that means that latest by July (5 months from the date of filing) I should have the GC.

I am hopeful & patient however it is a lil frustrating when you can not speak with anyone to see what is going on or to get a approximate time frame.

I mean, if the DO is running behind their timeline, atleast we should be able to get approximates so we are not left hanging in mid air lol!

Anyhow congratulations Shely :)

Thank you Noella!!! :)

Hello everyone....and the super long wait is finally over lol!!!!!

Got the IL in the mail today and the interview is set for 14th June @ 10:30am.

Taking your advice induz, we are planning to make a trip out of this one ;)

Loads of preparation stands ahead, too many documents to get together and looks like my mom will be able to see me this July yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Super excited but the fact remains, patience is hard to keep but a virtue in this process.

Thanks a billion to all you friends I have here, without this support system, I would have broken down way back!

maraL - I know this is not an easy time for you my dear but you are most certainly in our prayers, a special one will be sent out for you tonight again ;)

Noella - Congrats on the IL. Now is the time to prepare and since all of us Feb filers that have had interview have been approved, you will also get approved. After that you should get the GC in 7-10 days and you can visit your family in July. Good luck and you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

I absolutely love your positive attitude & confidence thomkip ;)

I was going thru the list of documents I need to get together, looks like I will be asking more questions shortly, or rather sharing what I have and looking for feedback :)

Thanks again!

Hello everyone....and the super long wait is finally over lol!!!!!

Got the IL in the mail today and the interview is set for 14th June @ 10:30am.

Taking your advice induz, we are planning to make a trip out of this one ;)

Loads of preparation stands ahead, too many documents to get together and looks like my mom will be able to see me this July yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Super excited but the fact remains, patience is hard to keep but a virtue in this process.

Thanks a billion to all you friends I have here, without this support system, I would have broken down way back!

maraL - I know this is not an easy time for you my dear but you are most certainly in our prayers, a special one will be sent out for you tonight again ;)

Hey Noella - Congratulations on the IL. I am so happy for you. You have kept your's and our morale up all this while and I am sure you will cruise through the interview with ease. Somehow I get this feeling, and like thomkip said, that you will be approved on the spot and will be ready to travel in July. Thank you for taking my perspective on that :)
If you need something, you know where we all are. Good luck preparing for the interview. You will be in our prayers for sure.