Any February 2011 I-130/I-485 filer yet?. . .let's track progress.

All- Thanks for the interview well wishes. Will definitely share our experience with all of you guys.

JBlack - Goodluck on your interview next week. I think you are the next one on this thread to have the interview. Please let us know how it goes and I might have some questions for you since we share the same DO. All the best buddy.

That is great. I am also waiting for my mother's EAD in the mail that initially showed card production on April 6th. I was getting not nervous but a little flustered that it is taking so long to get mailed but it may be that the post offices are just a tad delayed due to it being tax season. I will update when received, hopefully today :)

Received my mother's EAD card. :eek:

Hey I just had one question regarding the actual EAD card if you can answer for me. Since your Mother's card went into production the same time as mine, is this a combined EAD/AP card? That is if you applied for Advance Parole. Thanks a bunch!

Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Congratulations to all you of you who have received your EADs and ILs.
My wife and I are pretty excited for our upcoming interview. Good luck to all of you that also have interviews coming up.

@thomkip
Thanks man. I'll definitely try to post our interview experience that day.

@JBlack

Good luck with the interview next week! Hope you guys are well prepared and cruise through the interview. Keep us posted on how it went. Good luck again!

Hey I just had one question regarding the actual EAD card if you can answer for me. Since your Mother's card went into production the same time as mine, is this a combined EAD/AP card? That is if you applied for Advance Parole. Thanks a bunch!

No advanced parole for her. Only the EAD card. We are just waiting for the GC now. Have a great weekend. Hope you get your card soon.

Update: Finally the moment which ends the first leg of this process. I received my green card in the mail today. It actually is green. Still a conditional one though, valid till 4/7/2013 (2 years since my interview).

The instructions asks me to carry it with me AT ALL TIMES. I am not sure if I had heard this one before. So do all permanent residents carry theirs cards with them just like their driving license? I thought it was mandatory only in Arizona. Anyways, it's a relief and I will not be visiting the USCIS website every single day now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD/AP received

Ok finally received the combined EAD/AP today.

ASC: Atlanta, GA

Day 01: 02/07/2011 - I-130/I-485/I-765/I-131 package sent USPS Priority Mail
Day 03: 02/09/2011 - Package Received
Day 03: 02/09/2011 - Got 4 emails/text from USCIS: Acceptance Confirmation
Day 08: 02/14/2011 - Received NOA in the mail (4)
Day 25: 03/05/2011 - Notice for biometrics received in the mail (March 21, 2011)
Day 34: 03/15/2011 - Biometrics Done Successful walk in
Day 59: 04/06/2011 - EAD Production Ordered/AP approved I-765 & I-131 traceable on Case Status
Day 68: 04/15/2011 - EAD/AP card Received in mail

Hi everyone, my computer has been acting up lately and it wont allow me access internet. Thanks y'all for all the wishes, this is truly a one big family on its own. I appreciate it!

@ induz

Congatulations once again and see you in 2013, hopefully.

Update: Finally the moment which ends the first leg of this process. I received my green card in the mail today. It actually is green. Still a conditional one though, valid till 4/7/2013 (2 years since my interview).

The instructions asks me to carry it with me AT ALL TIMES.

Congrats on receiving the GC Induz. You don't have to carry it around all the time. It is advisable to make a copy(front and back) then re-size it and the carry the photocopy of it with your DL at all times.

Hello everyone :)

Successful biometrics appt done after driving for 3 hrs lol!

Dallas ASC said they take walk-ins as long as they are not crowded & majority of the rush is in the mornings.

Now another month to get the EAD I hope and after that hopefully another month for the interview, between this time I shall plan a visit to my see my mom :D

Super happy 7 excited, just thought I should share....have a great weekend!!!!!

Ok finally received the combined EAD/AP today.

ASC: Atlanta, GA

Day 01: 02/07/2011 - I-130/I-485/I-765/I-131 package sent USPS Priority Mail
Day 03: 02/09/2011 - Package Received
Day 03: 02/09/2011 - Got 4 emails/text from USCIS: Acceptance Confirmation
Day 08: 02/14/2011 - Received NOA in the mail (4)
Day 25: 03/05/2011 - Notice for biometrics received in the mail (March 21, 2011)
Day 34: 03/15/2011 - Biometrics Done Successful walk in
Day 59: 04/06/2011 - EAD Production Ordered/AP approved I-765 & I-131 traceable on Case Status
Day 68: 04/15/2011 - EAD/AP card Received in mail

Great news!

This thread has gone quiet for the last one day. Did y'all go to exile or something lol :):)
I received my EAD today in the mail

Noella- Its good that you got biometrics out of the way. Have a safe trip when you go visit your mom and I hope that she will get better.

Hi Fellow fillers,

Update from my side. I got texts and emails from USCIS that my EAD/AP got approved :) and I should receive my card within 30days. Its sign of relief, one step closer...Next step I guess IL..we are getting there :)

Thanks every one for great support and motivation... I hope whoever got IL's, wish you very good luck :)

Rest every one we will be there and good luck!!..As always "PATIENCE IS THE KEY" :)

Now... When will ATL send ILs???

My wife received the EAD today :)

DO: ATL

02/14/2011: Forms (I485-I130-I765) sent
02/15/2011: Form delivered
03/08/2011: Email received with receipt numbers for each form.
03/12/2011: NOAs Received for (I485-I130-I765)
03/21/2011: FP appointment letter Received, Dated 03/17/2011. (Appointment for 04/06/2011)
03/23/2011: FP Walking done!
04/08/2011: EAD Production Ordered (on 04/13/2011 they posted the same notice on the web)
04/18/2011: EAD Received

Hi guys,

hope everyone is doing good. Congrats to Noella for finishing up the Biometrics, I'm glad everything worked out. Congrats to everyone that recieved their EAD or got it approved and of course got an Interviw Letter.

No news on my end, Atlanta is slacking. hehe. Last update I saw from an Atlanta filer, was a 4 month wait to get the Interview Letter, after the biometrics were done. Lets hope it wont be that long.

Hope everyone has a great week. Good luck.

Good morning everyone!

Sorry for being so absent lately. I have no updates so far.

It has been 15 days after I received my interview letter in the mail and no news on my EAD/AP. Is that normal? Not that I need them right now, but was wondering why I didnt hear anything yet for the past two weeks. :s

Good luck to all of you who have interviews this week and the following week as well!

Best.
Shely