Any EAD approval --Please post here

I applied for EAD renewal for myself as well as my wife on 01/16/2003, received by INS on 01/22/2003. I got the receipt numbers from my lawyer today and both were approved today.
The online message says that cards were ordered for us. Looks like at least the EAD processing is current..

looks like my EAD is approved

MD 01/03/03
RD 01/06/03
ND 01/09/03
AD 02/04/03
Card Received ???

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD waiting........seems like a long time

EAC03081******

Is my time coming soon for EAD - it is a new EAD and I understand that those can take longer....

Thoughts ? Saw EAC03074*** getting approved yesterday. Don't want to get my hopes up because we all know just how RANDOM things can be.

-S.

ps Been watching this thread for a long time and glad to see its originator canus_immi getting his approval...:D

any one still waiting for renewal with RD <= 12/10

I am still waiting for my EAD renewal approval...

RD:12/10
ND:12/17

anyone in this boat?????

Why take so long to approve EAD?

I'm still waiting for EAD approval......(First time)Why take so long to approve?

EAC03060xxxx

140 & 485 concurrent.
MD:11/18/02
RD:11/21/02
ND:12/18/02
FP:02/06/03 (Tomorrow):
:( :confused:

Spoke to INS

I spoke to INS this morning after trying it for the past 1 1/2 hr.

I was trying to track my EAD Renewal status:

RD :12/21/02
ND:JAN 6 03
APPROVED:AS PER INS OFFICER

Status still shows as
"I-765 Recieved on .......etc"

I asked the reason he said only when the cards are maild the online status changes to

."... approved and cards are mailed if more than 2 weeks have passed reach us...."

Cannus_immi

I suggest you too try reaching INS and find out you should be approved too (Iw as trying for almost a week to talkto IIO!!! and luckily i got the chance today )

MY EAC number is EAC0307056XXX....all the best

What's next???

After EAD approval, what's the next milestone in this 'quest', so to speak? (besides waiting for EAD card, fingerprinting done)....

- Hope no RFE comes
- Wait for 180th day
- wait for the big one

Thanks
--BH

What next???

After EAD approval, what's the next milestone in this 'quest', so to speak? (besides waiting for EAD card, fingerprinting done)....

- Hope no RFE comes
- Wait for 180th day
- wait for the big one

Thanks
--BH

wang1,

What os ur case staus is showing as

This case has been approved. On February XX, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours

or

On February XX, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Just to track CARD details

EAD CARDS

Any one those approved after last week of Jan and 1 st week of FEB recived EAD cards recently!!

Thanks

Finally EAD approved after 2 & 1/2 months

I had applied for Ead renewal and was anxiously awaiting it since 2 & 1/2 mnths. Had gottnen to belive going local ins office after 90 days was the only hope. Finally today the online message changed to "On February 7, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready." .....Apna bhi number lagta hai yaar.
My advance parole was approved in 3 weeks.

eac: 03-062-50xxx
ead Rd: Nov 19th 2002
ead Nd: Dec 20 th 2002
ead AD: Feb 7th 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD Approved

Guys:
I checked online today . The message says , EAD is approved and they have sent a notice on Feb 6th

RD : Dec 12 2002
ND : Dec 17 2002
AD: Feb 6th 2003

Hope this helps!!

By the way this is my Renewal of EAD.

Thanks

EAD approved

Hi All,

My EAD(Renewal) is approved on Feb 4th per online message.

RD: 12/24/2002
ND: 01/09/2003
AD: 02/04/2003
Waiting for the Card

AP is approved on Feb 7th.

- Bob

Info from Immihelp abt EAD renewal

Per www.immihelp.com:

It is advisable to apply for your extension more than 90 days before your current EAD card expires because if an EAD extension is not approved within 90 days, it is automatically extended for 240 days, or until a decision is made, whichever comes first.

If it is not extended within 90 days, you can also go to the nearest INS district office and obtain your extension right away.

Procedure for filing the extension of EAD is same as new EAD, except that you should provide the copy of old EAD while renewing it.