Any EAD approval --Please post here

Any EAD approvals today???

Also Any one with EAC03076 receipt date(01/06 or 01/09) please post here if ur case is approved.

Could some body tell me how mucht time it will take to update to online status or AVM , if our case is approved

Thanks for the input

ead renewal...not approved as yet..still waiting..

RD: 01/03/2003
ND: 01/09/2003

Last edited by a moderator:
suggestion...

guys pls. specify whether the approvals are related to "new" or "renewal".... it will be helpful if u post ur receipt date & first 4 digits of your EAC nos.

EAC 0305******
RD : Dec.15

Hey Canus_immi

Originally posted by canus_immi
there are bunch of EAD approvals for 01/02/03 receipt date and quite a few for 01/03 .. I am in next in the list all these cases are approved on 01/16 ... and update on 01/21..

Hope I will get my trun by end of this week

You mention RD=01/02/03.....did you mean ND?

Thanks,
--BH

Hi canus_immi,

My EAD case was updated on the same date that was approved (Jan. 15th 2003).

Hope this help

We received my spouse's RFE.
It's for photographs but INS do not explain what's wrong. Need to resubmit them

Good luck for everyone

RD110701DidiV

Hey guyz did any of you call up INS and ask them about this delay. My husband's was applied sometime between 15-20 Dec and haven't heard a peep from INS.
No approval, no RFE, no reciept nothing.
God alone knows what these guyz are up to.

i saw some EAD with Jan 6 receipt dates. Which are updated this morning. My RD is also same hope my EAD approved in few days

Any approvals please post here

Thank you

EAD renewal checks cashed

My check was encashed yesterday. I got EAC#s from the image of the check. I am still waiting for a receipt.

RD: 01/07/03
ND: 01/15/03
AD: Waiting

Hey Canu_immi

Originally posted by canus_immi
i saw some EAD with Jan 6 receipt dates. Which are updated this morning. My RD is also same hope my EAD approved in few days

Any approvals please post here

Thank you

Have a basic question (pardon my ignorance)....when you mention Jan6 reciept date, is this the reciept date on the EAD reciept that reads "Recieved Date". If not, what is the RD? Is it the date on the INS Case Status web-site which reads like...."Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on December 24, 2002. "

Thanks for the clarification. Am just trying to figure out whether my case is on or behind schedule.
My RecievedDate is 11/27/02
Priority date: 11/27/02
Notice Date: 12/24/02

Thanks for the clarification, bud.
--BH

Hey BeenHad,

The Receipt date they will mention in online status which nothing but ND for some it is RD .

Also what is priority date I dont have the date on my Receipt.The priority date date field is empty.

Could some body tell what is meaning of priority date on our receipt notice

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found out from my lawyer EAD/AP sent on Dec 13, 02 no reciept nothing. Now I am really worried. Do you guyz think we should call up INS to check if all's well with the application??