Any EAD approval --Please post here

EAD Renewal

RD : 12/31/2002
ND : 01/09/2003.
AD : ??

EAC - 03 - 076 - XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends,

Is Receipt notice generated using ND or RD . because lot of EAC# are with ND date . is it correct?

For Above EAC# first five digits(03-076) and my EAC# first 5 digits are same? but RD are different

Any idea

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I called IIO Yesterday.She said that mine got approved on JAn 4th.
so far didn`t get the card
RD 11/19/2002
ND 11/26/2002
Waiting for the card guys!!!
:eek:

I called IIO Yesterday.She said that mine got approved on JAn 4th.BUt they didn`t updated the either online msg nor AVM.After calling her, we checked in the evening... it said that they`ve posted on JAN 16th...updated after calling them.
so far didn`t get the card
RD 11/19/2002
ND 11/26/2002
Waiting for the card guys!!!
:eek:

Using INS case tracking system I checked some ncases , some Dec last week cases are approved???

Any of ur cases are approved post here

Thanks

EAD Renewal approved

RD: 11/26/2002
ND: 12/03/2002

AD: 01/15/2003 (online msg)

EAC 03 048 5****

My spouse got RFE on Jan 16th, same RD, ND dates

still waiting

Folks,
My EAD was approved on Jan 7, and still no sign of receiving it. Called IIO and was told it may take 2-4 weeks for issuing and then sending it. Anybody in the same boat?
vinidel1, pls let me know when u do receive your card.

Thanks

Hello canus_immi,

We still have no idea what is RFE about.
Waiting for the letter(details ) from INS

Ones we receive it I'll posts the details

Thanks & Good Luck

Mailed EAD/AP renewal on 01/08/03.

RD 01/09/03
ND 01/14/03 (from check)
Check cashed 01/17/03

Dumb questions

Hi guys,

I have a couple of basic questions regarding the I485 process. I had applied for I485 under EB2 in Nov.
RD 11/27/02

I just got the fingerprinting notice last week and the date is in early Feb.

Questions:
1) I have not yet got my EAD :(
How do I find out the status of the EAD. By the way, here's where dumbness comes in, where do I find out my reciept number (EAC...) from? Would it be on my Fingerprinting notice? I don't see it, but I see INS A# and Appln number. Please advise.

2) I suppose my lawyer will know it all, I could just call her.
What is the URL of the INS office to check the status?

3) Anything to be taken care of before FingerPrinting?? This is the most important thing for me currently, 'coz I don't want to mess it up (and I have tendency to do that with INS!)

Re: Dumb questions

Originally posted by BeenHad
Hi guys,

I have a couple of basic questions regarding the I485 process. I had applied for I485 under EB2 in Nov.
RD 11/27/02

I just got the fingerprinting notice last week and the date is in early Feb.

Questions:
1) I have not yet got my EAD :(
How do I find out the status of the EAD. By the way, here's where dumbness comes in, where do I find out my reciept number (EAC...) from? Would it be on my Fingerprinting notice? I don't see it, but I see INS A# and Appln number. Please advise.

2) I suppose my lawyer will know it all, I could just call her.
What is the URL of the INS office to check the status?

3) Anything to be taken care of before FingerPrinting?? This is the most important thing for me currently, 'coz I don't want to mess it up (and I have tendency to do that with INS!)

Answers:

1. You have to get the EAC number from your EAD receipt. No other receipt will have your EAD EAC number.
2. URL:https://egov.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp
3. Try to take care of your fingers by not getting hurt like scratches. Please use gloves while washing vessels and cutting. Just kidding:)

Re: Dumb questions

Thanks, bud. Thanks for the advice on #3, I only eat out, hence no such issues ;)

there are bunch of EAD approvals for 01/02/03 receipt date and quite a few for 01/03 .. I am in next in the list all these cases are approved on 01/16 ... and update on 01/21..

Hope I will get my trun by end of this week