• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any DV2010 winner recieved 2nd letter yet?

Torikul

Registered Users (C)
Any DV2010 winner from all over the world have recieved 2nd letter yet? If yes, please reply here with your CN and 1st letter sending back date. Thanks.

1st NL sent 29 march 09 sent back 01 may 09
2nd NL sent 27 august 09

CN: 2010OC000000**
DATE: 20 Oct 2009

If you think you are current email KCC and they will email you with your date and tell you to contact your local consulate for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
it very much depends when you sent back the forms.
Even I have a low CN , current in October, my papers have not been processed yet. Called KCC and I've been told that it take 8-12 weeks to process.

All the winners are not late to sent back their papers like you. A lot of winners are current in October that will start only after 30 days from now. But till now nobody recieved 2nd letter who are current in October ! Is not that strange???

Last edited by a moderator:
All the winners are not late to sent back their papers like you. A lot of winners are current in October that will start only after 30 days from now. But till now nobody recieved 2nd letter who are current in October ! Is not that strange???

the fact that I delayed sending the papers back, really affected the schedule. The lady told me they need 8-12 weeks to process, papers received on July 29, 8 weeks means September 23, there is no way to schedule interview in October (very small chances). November sounds more reasonable. Will see.

it very much depends when you sent back the forms.
Even I have a low CN , current in October, my papers have not been processed yet. Called KCC and I've been told that it take 8-12 weeks to process.

Don't worry...my friend called almost weekly and was told 2 -3 weeks, a week later she was told 8-12 weeks, a week later they told her call back next week and a week later they were processed.

DV2010 Interview will be start after 26 days. Still no news of 2nd letter. Anybody recieved 2nd letter yet?Please reply with CN and forms sending back date to KCC.

2nd letter!

I received my second letter yesterday!!!!!
My interview is on October 6th in Auckland, NZ.

The letter is dated 2 Sept and and the envelope stamped 2 Sept in Auckland, so there is no sign of when it was sent from KCC (it looks more like it has been sent on their behalf by the Auckland Consulate).

It says my interview has been ALTERED to Oct 6th due to the workload at the Auckland Consulate. However this is the first notice I've recieved of an interview date, so I guess that indicates KCC may have sent me a different interview time which I haven't received yet.

My case number is OC000003xx

Leena :)

The letter is dated 2 Sept and and the envelope stamped 2 Sept in Auckland, so there is no sign of when it was sent from KCC (it looks more like it has been sent on their behalf by the Auckland Consulate).

It says my interview has been ALTERED to Oct 6th due to the workload at the Auckland Consulate. However this is the first notice I've recieved of an interview date, so I guess that indicates KCC may have sent me a different interview time which I haven't received yet.

GREAT, best of luck Leena

Congratulations Leena. Wish a good interview and success. When did you send back your DS-230 form to KCC?

Does anyone have specific ideas regarding the medical exams,

You need to give blood to check on syphilis and HIV. The test you for Tb and if they aren't sure about the result or it is positive they will do X-Rays and go from there. If you have proof of all required vaccinations you don't have to do anything more, if not you will receive the vaccins and have to pay for all the additional vaccinations and extra check ups. A girl/woman between 12 and 26 has to receive HPV vaccinations which take 7 months to complete and our civil surgeon charged $ 145.- (we heard her tell over the phone)...at the health department they are for free for any person under the age of 18 yrs old.

You receive a sealed enveloppe that you have to send in for your AOS or maybe have to bring to CP, but I'm not sure about CP...you will get a copy for your own records....

For any additional person applying for the GC the same medical is required.

Dear "Jess8" AND "LeenaNZ",

In order to be more familiar with what they want in Second notice letter, Could you release a copy of SECOND LETTER (Scan) & put it here to Download it.

Faithfully,

Hi, thanks everyone.
I can't remember the exact date i sent my forms back, but it was early June.
I don't have a scanner but will see if I can access one at work to scan the second letter next week...
It says in the letter I should receive a second package with more detailed instructions in the next two weeks...
Leena

Hi, thanks everyone.
I can't remember the exact date i sent my forms back, but it was early June.
I don't have a scanner but will see if I can access one at work to scan the second letter next week...
It says in the letter I should receive a second package with more detailed instructions in the next two weeks...
Leena

Leena best of luck and do keep us inform of your interview experience.

I will scan a copy of teh 2nd NL tomorrow and upload along with the medical instructions.

I've received my second notification letter too!
It was sent on August 25th.

My interview is on Oct. 8th!