• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any DV 2012 winners received their 2nd NL yet?

Would anyone care to post a copy of their 2nd NL (with the personal details blacked out)?

hi tonio thanx for ur information by the way how did u get 2nd nl was it by email or mail or just the same way we checked 1at letter?

When i email Kcc,they always tell me that my forms are under processing.they are taking too long time to email me my interview date as my case number is not high.

Cn:2012AF000019XX
July 16: 1NL
July 24: forms sent back to kcc
August 16: kcc confirmed the arrival of my forms.
2NL: Waiting

When i email Kcc,they always tell me that my forms are under processing.they are taking too long time to email me my interview date as my case number is not high.

Cn:2012AF000019XX
July 16: 1NL
July 24: forms sent back to kcc
August 16: kcc confirmed the arrival of my forms.

do not worry ,they ll get back to you as soon as possible.............

They are not going to 'e-mail' you your interview date per se. You will need to check for 2nd NL on the entrant status check website. You will get an e-mail notifying you to check that website, however, its an email and might end up in junk or smth.

@Firi
i know that they will not tell me my interview date by email but they notify me to see updates on esc.
@tonino 6-8 days is not true.it is just 20 days after they told me that my forms are under processing but nothing untill today even if my case number is not high.

----------------------------
CN:2012AF000019XX
JULY 16: 1NL
july 24: forms sent to kcc
august 16: kcc confirmed arrival of forms
2NL:waiting

Just wondering if I will be current by December! Just pray everyone heart desire is fulfilled.

Hey Lads..i got my 2nd NL nd i have been scheduled for an in interview on the 26th of October..How do i schedule an appointment for the medical examination? Wher and what is the name of the Clinic,do i just walk in and book? How long will it take after booking to get a date for the medicals..and on the instructions its says bring previous medical history,like vaccinations and all..How do i go about all these..Thanks..God bless.
you should visit us consular office of ur country website and there is an instruction for medical.i think all physicians is not allowed for medical.it is better if u include ur signature.

Hi There, Any body can predict my interview monts pls,

CN: 2012AS00025XXX
1NL: Check 18/07/2011
Forms sent to KCC: 22/08/2011
Forms received by KCC: 25/08/2011
KCC still not yet confirm of forms
Interview: Waiting

what is kcc processing until now? i am bored of their email saying allow several weeks for processing.25 days has passed after they told me my case is under.p but nothing until today.really boring...

what is kcc processing until now? i am bored of their email saying allow several weeks for processing.25 days has passed after they told me my case is under.p but nothing until today.really boring...

Don't be too nervous about this. 100,000 individuals were selected for further processing. and even if half of them had already sent their forms in, that is 50,000 applications. Considering your forms were received mid-August, there were probably thousands that were received before yours. They will process your forms and assign an interview date. Just be patient.