• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any DV 2012 winners received their 2nd NL yet?

Hi all of you,
today morning i got 2nd nl and an interview appointment has been scheduled for november 15,2011..may God be with all of us.

2nd nl

hi all of you,
today morning i got 2nd nl and an interview appointment has been scheduled for November 15,2011...may God be with all of us.

I wonder !!!!

hi all of you,
today morning i got 2nd nl and an interview appointment has been scheduled for November 15,2011...may God be with all of us.

hi everybody,
i just wonder about your case Mr "hennymaster" , your case Number is 2012AF000019xx and ya got your Interview on NOVEMBER !!!! according to "visa Bulletin" of November of Ethiopia "10,000" !!! so your Number (19xx) supposed to be scheduled on October not November !! please CORRECT ME IF I M WRONG.

hi everybody,
i just wonder about your case Mr "hennymaster" , your case Number is 2012AF000019xx and ya got your Interview on NOVEMBER !!!! according to "visa Bulletin" of November of Ethiopia "10,000" !!! so your Number (19xx) supposed to be scheduled on October not November !! please CORRECT ME IF I M WRONG.

They schedule interviews based on availability. By the time they received and processed hennymaster's forms, at that particular embassy, October was completely full and the earliest available interview date was in November.

hi everybody,

I was also expecting in october but they scheduled it in november,.......it has been scheduled for november not october........

Last edited by a moderator:
After sending DS230 and DSP122 to KCC will you get any acknowledgment receipt from them? or the next time you hear from them is when they set your interview with the embassy? Thanks

After sending DS230 and DSP122 to KCC will you get any acknowledgment receipt from them? or the next time you hear from them is when they set your interview with the embassy? Thanks

You won't hear from them until your 2nd NL is available online, unless, you give them a call or send them an e-mail asking for the status of your case.