• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any DV 2009 Winners Yet?

Got mine !!!

Todai I got my NL !!!!!! Date on the Stamp: May 02 2008. So that means they are still sending letters in the US. Case number: 2009sa000xxxxx. Does the number mean anything ?
Another question that I have is: what happens if more than 55000 people qualify (out of the 100000 selected)?
Does then become a First-In-First-Out process ????

Case number meaning

I got this info from other link:

Case number : that's a very important thing ! ( it starts with 2letters standing for your region : AF, EU, OC SA, AS )
It will determine your interview date if your number is called ( current ).
The bulletin gives you the information :
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/b...letin_1360.html
In some way, the case number represents your chance to get an interview, thus to get a GC. If it's rather high for your region, you might not be called ( your number is never current, not even at the end ), or being called late ( August or Sept ). But remember that for some countries, name and background checks take a couple of weeks. So, Sept 30th can come before you get cleared...

The first letters for dv-2008 winners in this forum were received on March 21, 2007.
Hi,
I am a dv2009 winner. My CN 2009AF00032xxx. please tell me the minimum amount required in my bank statement and how arly before the interview date should the minimum have been in the account. a single person. The likely month for interview?

hi

What's the latest current CN for asia?
My CN is 2009AS00014xxx.
When will be my second letter coming?
pls answer me.
I'm from BURMA(MYANMAR)
When will be my second NL coming?