• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any DV 2009 Winners Yet?

Got my notice- Asia

Amazing I have been applying for the last 8 years finally got my notice :D

2009AS00005XXX

Is that a high case number?

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulation horizon67, I think your number is not high at all. go on and enjoy your time. but I want to know where have you received your letter?

Thanks guys!

It was received in the US

Another question: Should I send back the forms using regular or registered mail?

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for answering, and you should send it back using registered mail . best wishes for you , and good luck for everyone.

I just received a mail from KCC for one of my friends in Nigeria. Her number is 2009AF00012***. I am so happy for her, I am going to mail it to her tomorrow. I noticed that this year's packet has alot of additional information unlike the one i got last year for my hubby.

I just received a mail from KCC for one of my friends in Nigeria. Her number is 2009AF00012***. I am so happy for her, I am going to mail it to her tomorrow. I noticed that this year's packet has alot of additional information unlike the one i got last year for my hubby.

hi kwene,
could you pls tell us what these additional info are and pls also do tell us where the letter was received (US or not) and when is it post marked. thanks a lot and cong. to your friend

I am located in the US. that is where i got the mail. The postal mark is april 11th 2008. Additonal infromation like diversity visa fee sheet, letter to the assistant inspector general etc

I just sent back the forms today. The KCC office told me that they will reply back in 4 to 6 weeks.

------------------------
2009AS00005XXX
April 8, 2008 - Received 1st letter
April 14, 2008 - sent reply to KCC

I am located in the US. that is where i got the mail. The postal mark is april 11th 2008. Additonal infromation like diversity visa fee sheet, letter to the assistant inspector general etc

Whats this about a "fee sheet" and "letter to inspector general"? :confused: I don't recall any of this info in my packet. Anyone else get the same thing?

I have so far been under the impression that everyone gets the same NL package, or is mine missing something?

Whats this about a "fee sheet" and "letter to inspector general"? :confused: I don't recall any of this info in my packet. Anyone else get the same thing?

I have so far been under the impression that everyone gets the same NL package, or is mine missing something?
Winners from some countries receive additional info about how to request the necessary documents in that specific country. So don't worry if you don't have exactly the same thing. About the fee: as I recall from last year, it was just mentioned some place how much the lottery surcharge is (which is only part of the total fee (the total for CP is $775)).

Thanks Igmu! It's funny how much one learns on this forums about the DV process :) We should all get a PhD in Immigration Procedures when we are done with this. HA HA HA! :D

2009 DV Winner

Hi,

I am a DV winner for 2009.Got my NL on April 8th,sent the forms back on the 15th April.

One question,I forgot to label my forms with the case number on every page,do you guys think will that be a problem?

Do I need to fill and resend new forms to KCC.
By the way I'm planning to do AOS.

Any ideas..Thank you all!!

I will prfer you call kcc a week later when they must have received your mail to check that out.That information is needed (i guess ) just in case your papers fall apart. As long as they remain intact (one can hardly say for long they the guys are excedingly careful),there is nothing to worry about. Stay kool man and congrats!! Remember you still have a long way to go so you better fertilise your patience

Dematra, That was what i tot too. The packet i received last year for my husband who is in Nigeria too didn't have this additional information. Are you a 2009 winner?

Hi

I got another NL today. Case Number SA000005XX

They are still sending letters in the US.
Unfortunately it wasnt for me. I've received 2 NL out of 6 I submitted this year for my friends and myself.

Hi

I got another NL today. Case Number SA000005XX

They are still sending letters in the US.
Unfortunately it wasnt for me. I've received 2 NL out of 6 I submitted this year for my friends and myself.

OMG :(

Please have faith in GOD and never feel disappointed :(

I think there are still few people from Europe who got the NL. Last year, I got my NL in May, so, this may mean there's still time for Europeans. I follow the news for three people I love who applied for green card.