Any December 2010 filers yet?

Morning...

For those of you who already received your interview letter was there a change on your online status? Did it say anything about letter being sent out??

Thanks.

Good morning kajtus05:

I did get an online update when the mailed me the IL, this is what it says:

Testing and Interview
On January 27, 2011, we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for March 7, 2011, at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

LadyM,

I don't know what happened to my signature, I updated it last Friday. I have my interview on March 7th (got the IL in the mail Jan-29). Regarding my EAD I got an email last Friday saying that my card went into production, funny part I got the exact same email yesterday again.

I'll fix my signature

I try to update my signature, saved it but then it won't change it!
weird

***Got it, it was telling me that my signature couldn't be longer than 500 caracters!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello people,
I have a question regarding I-751, we submitted it on dec 22, 2010.
I have received my one year extension and am already done with the biometrics.
We had a fraud interview for the initial GC, what are the chances for that happening again.
Thanks.

LadyM,

I don't know what happened to my signature, I updated it last Friday. I have my interview on March 7th (got the IL in the mail Jan-29). Regarding my EAD I got an email last Friday saying that my card went into production, funny part I got the exact same email yesterday again.

I'll fix my signature
The two email mean that when you get the first one, they are producing your card and when you get the second one it means they are actually mailing it to you. So no need to worry about the two emails.

The two email mean that when you get the first one, they are producing your card and when you get the second one it means they are actually mailing it to you. So no need to worry about the two emails.

I got two exact same emails as well. Good to know though.

has anybody had their interview?

ours is comming this Monday and I want to hear how did it go and normally what are the questions they ask

thanks

has anybody had their interview?

ours is comming this Monday and I want to hear how did it go and normally what are the questions they ask

thanks

No interview letter yet. I'm hoping that's because different areas have different processing times and since I'm in NYC it's probably quite busy.

Is there any December filler from Atlanta DO ?
It seems nothing is moving for us ? had Bio done on 12/30 but nothing after that
I was hoping that at least EAD will be approved .

12/06/10: AOS received by USCIS
12/13/10: NOAs received
1/8/11: RFE Received
1/8/11: Received biometrics appointment for 2/2/11
1/9/11: Replied to RFE
1/26/11: Walk-in biometrics
3/2/11: EAD Production

Just got my biometrics notice today!! Woohoo!!! Praise God!!! I am definitely doing a walk-in as soon as possible.