Any December 2010 filers yet?

I just got my notice of my Biometrics appointment for the 3rd week in January.

See my signature.

One question though .. does every one gets MSC number for concurrent filling ?

Wow N400pg, yours was FAST. I guess Chicago is slower.

12/06/10: AOS received by USCIS
12/13/10: NOAs received
1/8/11: Request for Initial Review received
1/8/11: Received biometrics appointment for 2/2/11
1/9/11: Sent copy of EAD and I-94 (response to Request for Initial Review)

Bio done on 12/30 but no soft LUD on case status ..
Do you always have soft LUD on online case status after Bio done ?

Bio done on 12/30 but no soft LUD on case status ..
Do you always have soft LUD on online case status after Bio done ?

I have done Bio already and I have been getting worried because I do not have a soft LUD online either. I was thinking of going back to the office to check if everything was good.

I have done biometrics on 12/21 but no soft LUD either on my case. it still says "initial review" with date from first receipt.

I have done Bio already and I have been getting worried because I do not have a soft LUD online either. I was thinking of going back to the office to check if everything was good.

You can always call FBI 1-304-625-5590 and ask them about status have your A# number from I-485 NOA handy they need that to check. Generally they send the result of your finger print check on the same day to USCIS.

Also I was checking the Nov/Oct thread , it seems that most of those guys got a soft LUD on their online status after Biom .. but in Dec thread no one yet got any soft LUD after Biom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm new to the site.
Today I went to have my biometrics taken.

My I-130 and I-485 were received by USCIS on Dec-8-2010

Good luck to everybody!

that's what I mentioned in my other post .. it seems that those got finger printed in last couple of weeks don't have any soft LUD , but if you see oct/nov thread all most every one got soft LUD after fingerprint.

Does any one knows if A# for spouse of USC category starts with 2 or not ?
My wife got a A# for her F1-OPT starts with 1 , I think that's temporary and now USCIS has assigned a new one string with 2 .
But I used to think parmanent A# used to start with 0 like mine did.

You can always call FBI and ask them about status

Great. Thanks. I called FBI, and they said that the results were submitted to USCIS the same day I had my Biometrics done. Now.... Why hasnt USCIS updated.... Wish I could check on that status...

Does any one knows if A# for spouse of USC category starts with 2 or not ?
My wife got a A# for her F1-OPT starts with 1 , I think that's temporary and now USCIS has assigned a new one string with 2 .
But I used to think parmanent A# used to start with 0 like mine did.

My A# starts with a 2. I am a spouse application. Maybe they have run out of 0s, then 1s, and now, they are on 2s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great. Thanks. I called FBI, and they said that the results were submitted to USCIS the same day I had my Biometrics done. Now.... Why hasnt USCIS updated.... Wish I could check on that status...

Mybe because USCIS only received the biometrics result from FBI, they are still waiting for the name check from the FBI

Has anybody got a soft LUD yet?
I check everyday and nothing. It's weird cause everybody that sent the paperwork before december got a soft LUD after getting the Biometrics done as N400pg mentioned.

12/06/10: AOS received by USCIS
12/13/10: NOAs received
1/8/11: Request for Initial Review received
1/8/11: Received biometrics appointment for 2/2/11
1/9/11: Sent copy of EAD and I-94 (response to Request for Initial Review)
1/18/11: Walk-in biometrics

Ok, so it has been a week since I went for my Biometrics appointment and still no soft LUD on the USCIS website.

I know I’m not the only one but I’m not that patient!

I completed my biometrics yesterday. Desperately waiting for EAD.

Dec 03 - package sent (I-130, I-864, I-485, I-765) -USPS
Dec 06- Package received
Dec 13- checks cashed
Dec 13- Received text and email with receipt numbers
Dec 16- Received NOAs for I-130, I-485, I-765
Dec 31- Biometrics appointment for Jan 24
Jan 24- Biometrics completed at Naperville, IL ASC