Any December 2010 filers yet?

Man, this is becoming a LONG wait. I changed my phone number yesterday. Do you think I need to update any documents? I do not wan to do anything that puts me backward in timeline though.

If i'm not mistaken, the only change you need to report is if you move.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Woohoo... My EAD card has been ordered for production!!! Finally some activity for me.

Does anyone know how long is the normal wait time from production to delivery?

I do not understand one part of the email.
On February 12, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

What does the bolded section mean?

Anybody with any updates?
I'm still waiting to get my EAD but nothing. I guess I'll go to the interview without reveiving my EAD

Hello Everyone...

I'm new to this site but I have been following many threads for the last couple of months.

My application was received on December 6th. I had my biometrics taken on January 7th. I still have not heard or received anything since my biometrics. Should I call someone to get an update on my case or patiently wait?

I'm married to a US citizen, and my online case update says "Initial Review".

Thanks!!

Hi kajtus05,

First of all what forms did you send in?
I sent the I-130, I-485 and the I-765. I got the interview letter for my I-485; the I-130 and the I-765 still remain as "Initial Review" with a December-18 for the last updated date . So I wouldn't worry about that.

Woohoo... My EAD card has been ordered for production!!! Finally some activity for me.

I got a SECOND email today that my card was ordered for production today, Feb 17. That is, I already got the exact same email that my card was ordered for production on Feb 12, and then now again, on Feb 17. Is it normal to get two emails?

Congrats sidd, best of luck!

I'm on the same boat as ou, I have my interview on the 7th and still no EAD

Here's my details -

I-765, I-130 & I-485 application filed
Day 00 - 12/09/2010: Application received
Day 05 - 12/14/2010: Received emails and texts w/receipt numbers from USCIS
Day 25 - 01/03/2011: Received Biometrics appointment Notice for January-25-2011 for I-485 & I-765
Day 47 - 01/25/2011: Went to have the Biometrics taken.
Day 70 - 02/17/2011: EAD Card Production

Ronnyi,

I see you're anxiously waiting for your EAD. You'll definitely hear something in a couple days. The update was 8 days pass the month Just my two cents, cos I was anxious too. All the best

i can't believe it!!!
I just got an email from USCIS saying:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On February 18, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

I'm happy now!

Hi, I'm new here. My application was received on Dec 20, 2010. I got my biometrics done on Jan 25, 2011 but still haven't got anything from the USCIS yet, nor is there any update for my case online. I'm getting anxious... Is it normal for the USCIS to spend such a long time processing the biometrics before sending out the notification letter for an interview?

Hi All!

I am new here and I am currently on H1B status married to an USC, here is my AOS status:

12/28 - filed for I130/485/765/AP.
12/30 - delivered at Chicago lock box.
01/06 - checks cashed.
01/10 - recd. NOR's in mail.
01/21 - recd. biometrics notice in mail w/notice date 01/14.
02/01 - biometrics completed.
02/18 - recd. email notification on I485 case - interview for 03/28!

Woohoo. I got my EAD card today. Its a pity, stupid VA doesnot allow me to update my drivers licenses with EAD card though.

Yay! I too got my EAD card today. I didn't get any email so i was not expecting it. It was a pleasant surprise.

Hello everyone, I got my Ead in the mail in yesterday but still no interview letter. Should I call them and see whether it got lost in the mail?