Any cases where I-140 not approved for 10 months...

Still..no LUD's on my I-140 since Nov'05(VSC)

I filed I-140 in EB3 and there are no updates till now.
I observed that some people has the same problem.

I will be asking my lawyer to enquire abt my case once it is past 30 days.

Is anyone having the same situation(no LUD since it is filed)??

I 140 filed in august'05

Hi.

My i 140 was filed in aug'0 and no updates yet .. can somebody please suggest how to contact INS regarding it .. on their websie its the standard mesaage which we all know abt .. is there a way to send them a letter or something and try to get update abt it.

thanks and appreciate ur time.

Sanjay

Lkumar said:
Hi,

I got a letter from INS regarding MY I140, which has been applied May 5 th 2005, They mentioned they are actively working on my case it may take another 6 months to get decission on this case, Is there any thing wrong with my case or is it as standard letter from INS

Sanay..

Ask your lawyer to contact USCIS abt ur I-140 immed.
U will definitely the reason..

All the best.

Sanjay..

Ask your lawyer to contact USCIS abt ur I-140 immed.
U will definitely the reason..

All the best.

sanj4p said:
Hi.

My i 140 was filed in aug'0 and no updates yet .. can somebody please suggest how to contact INS regarding it .. on their websie its the standard mesaage which we all know abt .. is there a way to send them a letter or something and try to get update abt it.

thanks and appreciate ur time.

Sanjay

Hi,
My I-140 is pending from 08/26/2005, no single LUD after 08/31/2005
mine is Labor Sub (EB2)...

Last edited by a moderator:
I filed my I140 (labor sub -EB3, PD 03/2001) in April 22nd and I saw the last LUD on 04/28/05 and I have not heard anything from them. My attorney initiated inquiry by stating that my case is in the out of processing times and waited 60days, but no response from them. Today my attorney called them again to find out the status and they told her that they will find out the status and get back to us...

It has been 15 months that I filed my I140..any suggestions what to do next??

Thanks for your help..

Slkrk,

I asked my lawyer to initiate an enquiry on 20th Jul 06. Within 24 hours, my 140 was approved.

You should ask your lawyer to submit an enquiry again. Dont let up on your lawyer.

My 140 approved today after 10 months(VSC->NSC)

GUys,

I am sharing my happiness with all you.

My 140 got approved today at NSC.I got RFE on ability to pay on june'9th,2006 and replied on July 20th approved on july'26th.

My case details below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

14/485:pERM Sustiture ND:09/29/2005 at VSC
EAD'as and AP's approved on December'2005

VSC-> NSC transfer on May'17th

RFE on 140 on :june 9th'2006,replied on june'20th and approved on july'26th,2006

Me and wife file at same time, PD was july 2005, got my GC back on December 2005, hers is still pending, Pd is past due, any hints? anyone with similar issue?

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 new joiners already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com

Almost 10 months since I40 application

It has been almost 10 months since I applied for my NIW at VSC (transferred to TSC in April). No LUD since May. Is anyone else waiting to hear about their I40's as well? I don't understand the reason for the delay and it seems approval of cases seem are completely random. Do they go by states? Any comments will help. :(

Crazy!

140, 485, 765 filed concurrent in November 2005. I am holder of L1B
485 ASC Appointment - January 2006
Since then - NOTHING. Not even Work Authorization is approved.

Thai is driving me crazy. Called USCIS and visited local office - "Pending... and we do not know why." :confused:

Anybody has similar situation - I need to get 765 approved at least?

I 485 while I140 pending

Hi

I have two questions for gurus...

1. while My I 140 is pending, Can I go ahead and apply for 485?

2. Based on my previous I140 (cleared in 2001 with 2000 jun priority date....
but company closed). can I use that priority date?

tks in advance.

:confused:

stunpad said:
Hi

I have two questions for gurus...

1. while My I 140 is pending, Can I go ahead and apply for 485?

yes. If your PD is current. This is also termed as semi concurrently.

2. Based on my previous I140 (cleared in 2001 with 2000 jun priority date....
but company closed). can I use that priority date?

tks in advance.

You can definitely use that PD. I am not sure of tactical part of it, you may have to append approved I-140 with existing pending I-140 application or you need to attach only with I-485.

:confused:

I-140 Pending

Folks,

My I-140 has been pending more than a year. After the RFE response was submitted nothing has happened after that. I don't know what these guyz are upto?

I-140 pending for 11 months

My I-140 has been pending for more than 11 months. Got RFE and replied in FEB. Don't know what's going on and how long it will take to get it approved.

MainGC said:
Folks,

My I-140 has been pending more than a year. After the RFE response was submitted nothing has happened after that. I don't know what these guyz are upto?