Any cases where I-140 not approved for 10 months...

Aakash28

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Have there been any such cases where it has been more than 10 months and I-140 has'nt been approved yet? If so then please kindly share your info in this thread. My I-140 was filed back in March 2005 and I am still waiting for the approval. If there are other people who are in the same boat than please share your info.

Thanks

Aakash... can u pls more specific.. what category are u - eb1, eb2 or eb3??
Have you received an RFE? Did u final concurrent I-485? Have you received your EAD, AP, biometric appointment etc?

thx..

THanks ashende for your reponse, I am EB3, No RFEs, Filed concurrent I-485. Did received my EAD and AP - now have applied for their renewal. Had my FP taken back in May 2005.

Waiting since Jan 2005

I filed concurrent 140/485/765/131 in EB2 back in January 2005 and got the EAD and AP approved in February 2005.

I haven't had any LUDs on 140 since the filing date and i have requested my attorney for a status check on my I-140 and they got a response that we need to wait 60 days to get response from USCIS on the status check. No LUDs or -I485 either other than the usual finger-printing results.

Meanwhile i have applied for renewal of EAD and AP and just waiting out.

Also i have applied for H1 extension for 9th year!

Thanks polifly and Lkumar, Please do keep us posted if you hear anything back regarding your I-140. Also if there is anyone else who is in the same boat as we are than kindly share that information with us in this posting. Also would greatly appreciate if other people who have been in the same situation and got their I-140 approved later can share their information with us.

Aakash28 said:
Thanks polifly and Lkumar, Please do keep us posted if you hear anything back regarding your I-140. Also if there is anyone else who is in the same boat as we are than kindly share that information with us in this posting. Also would greatly appreciate if other people who have been in the same situation and got their I-140 approved later can share their information with us.

My I140 filed in April 22nd 05 and still waiting for the approval.

PD: March/2001,sub. labor
I140, 485 filed on April22nd 05
EAD/AP and FP (code3) completed

Waiting for I140 and 485...I will keep you posted my updates....

Hi, If this might help. My 140 got approved today. Here are the details

VSC, EB3

apply date :Sep 23, 05
RFE Date : Oct 23, 05
RFE reply date : Jan 13, 06
Approved, Jan 31, 06

Hi,

I got a letter from INS regarding MY I140, which has been applied May 5 th 2005, They mentioned they are actively working on my case it may take another 6 months to get decission on this case, Is there any thing wrong with my case or is it as standard letter from INS

Lkumar said:
Hi,

I got a letter from INS regarding MY I140, which has been applied May 5 th 2005, They mentioned they are actively working on my case it may take another 6 months to get decission on this case, Is there any thing wrong with my case or is it as standard letter from INS
Is this letter came without your query?

I think USCIS requested from DOL

I think USCIS requested original labor copy from DOL.This is noly my guess.
This will take 6 months to get original labor,if they have some doubts on your labor or company.May be not.

My friend also got this kind of letter from USCIS.But,it approved with in 2 months after he got the letter like this.

This is just my 2 cents.

I made an enquiry for my case,
they didn't say any thing except wait for another six months,I don't know how long it is going to take

My case EB1-C
RD I140 Sep 29,2005
ND I140 Oct 13,2005
LUD Oct 20(?),2005
No sign of approval
Oh..