Any AUGUST 2010 filers out there? please post your time line here!

CaViCchi, Hearty congratulations.....finally. Hey Citi, kks, everyone, hope u all had a wonderful holidays and the very best of 2011 to u all God bless

We just found out our sponsor (my aunt) did not make enough money for the 2010 year as our affidavit of support and the interview is in 8 days. Shit, what now.

We just found out our sponsor (my aunt) did not make enough money for the 2010 year as our affidavit of support and the interview is in 8 days. Shit, what now.

You need to find someone very soon, DOES NOT have to be a relative........

immiqrous pretty soon you will have your il and you will be green. Cada thank god you got a cosponsor. Enochy my friend you will your gc soon in the mail.

immiqrous pretty soon you will have your il and you will be green. Cada thank god you got a cosponsor. Enochy my friend you will your gc soon in the mail.

And my friend Karjoon and her lovely family will get their GC's very very soon!

Recieved EAD today. I think I would have had it sooner but no mail was delivered since Dec 24 in my area due to heavy snow. That was quick for a change. Congrats Cavicchi !! Happy New Year Everyone

Hello,
Recently I have research a lot on this website and find it very helpful. I am going to have my AOS interview based on marriage this Friday.
I came with my family on E-1 visa.
Met my husband (USC) in 2009 and got married last year.
My parents went back to Asia last year because our E-1 expired.
I have a younger sister who is 22 and is US citizen. My parents and I all haven’t adjusted status to green card yet.
I used to work but because my working permit expired when my E-1 expired, so I am not working. I have filed AOS package three months ago and just got my new EAD and AP last week. The AOS interview came faster than I expected. I went with my husband last week to my lawyer to rehearsal the AOS interview. My lawyer said we don’t have enough photos. But the problem is, my husband hasn’t been working for a year and a half. (My uncle is my joint sponsor) He used to have quite a nice paying job. And after losing his job he couldn’t find anything near the old job and refuse to work and lived on his savings/ He has a bit of depression now and is very moody. Our relationship is quite rocky now cause money is tight. He promised the lawyer we will take more photos but then didn’t. He also refuses to practice the questions with me. He said let it be what it will be. I think he is losing his self esteem and always uses his citizenship to reconfirm his identity. He is Asian too. If the unemployment destroy our relationship I have nothing to do cause he doesn't want to save himself either.
The question is if I failed the first interview, and seeing his laziness now I think we definitely will fail the stoke interview, what is better to do if I don’t want to affect my record because my parents will eventually get a green card by my sister. And later on when my parents become US citizen they will help me get a green card. I heard if my AOS failed I cannot come back to US for ten years.
I was wondering what should I do or when should I stop if I don’t want this AOS failure to affect my future case. Advice appreciated! Thank you.

Good luck dilu22 I will be saying a prayer for you ,please keep confidence in yourself ,keep faith. Things have a way of working out there is alot of people on this site are far more qualified to help you. I have great in my friends on this site. Good luck .

dilu Karjoon is right - there are alot of qualified people on this site to help you but my advice is that you should start a new thread so that everyone can see and help with your issue. Good luck with everything I hope it works out.

My good people, I just came back from my interview, and it went flawless. Same generic 485 questions were asked, no evidence, or anything of another nature needed. It feels good to be green!!! Thank you all for your prayers and all of the advice, we became a strong and unbeatable group here.

PS: The green card that comes in the mail, is that indefinite?? Bc the passport stamp i got says its only valid for one year. So what happens after a year?

Congrats Cada, I am so happy for you. If your case is marriage based then your GC should be 2 years. If it was a family based Gc, then it should be 10 years.
God Bless