Any AUGUST 2010 filers out there? please post your time line here!

Traderec what's new on your side? I have been busy so I am not up to date. If you haven't gone as yet my prayers are with you and your family.

Traderec what's new on your side? I have been busy so I am not up to date. If you haven't gone as yet my prayers are with you and your family.

We are scheduled for 11/17/2010. I'm working on the binder to get all the docs organized... and as expected, getting a little bit nervous... Thanks so much keeping us in your prayers!

Yesterday my wife and I went through the interview.
Thank you so much. I wish you best and hope that you will have the same result and experience we had during this process.

pachanga: that's an amazingly good summary of your interview. Thanks for all the info! and congratulations on getting approved!

Hi everybody today in my prayers I ask god to please grant us all a speedy process and to help each and everyone of us who is waiting. For everybody who has already gone through the process I ask in my prayers that each of you fullfill all of your heart's wishes .

The prayers slowed everything down... it's been 2 months already after the FP appointment... the status over the website for the I765 was stuck on 09/17 until the 5th of november when I requested an infopass for tomorrow... so the case got a soft touch that day... and again yesterday... why 2 days? is it normal after requiring an infopass? or it means that they want to work it off before the appointment so I don't go?

just want to ask, should i see a soft LUD after my biometrics or is it normal if i won't see one. it's been a week. thanks!

Hey guys, approved today..no stamp, card in mail 2/3 weeks.

F4 - USC Sister petitioner to Brother and derivatives - Newark, NJ

Self - wife and son derivatives - all approved..

IO - wonderful guy, smiled all the way, I engaged him in conversation. He was ready to talk..

He verified original BC, Marriage Certificate, Wife and son BC...
Sister's photo ID - passport.

Few questions from I485 ....
Asked my 12 year son of his Bio - DOB, Mom's and Dad's names..

Thanks to everyone here...
I will visit daily so any questions will be welcome..

Last edited by a moderator:

IO - wonderful guy, smiled all the way, I engaged him in conversation. He was ready to talk..

I will visit daily so any qiestions will be welcome..

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could you also post your time line so others may benefit!

Citi786,
Thank you...
Sure...
Timeline...

Status update: Interview completed - approved 11/9/10 !!
PD April 30, 2001

Timeline:-
7/27/2010 => Mailed I-130/I-485/i765 to Chicago lockbox
8/02/2010 => Package received by USCIS Chicago
8/05/2010 => Email from USCIS with receipt numbers
8/08/2010 => Received notices of action (receipts) in the mail
8/11/2010 => Received I-797C appt. letter for biometrics (for 9/9)
9/09/2010 => Biometrics completed for both 1485 and 1765
9/27/2010 => EAD Card - Production ordered - Self and Spouse(derivative)
10/4/2010 => EAD Card and IL for Nov 9th rec'd - Self, Spouse and son..
11/9/2010 => Interview - Approved GC in mail 2/3 weeks.
GC received ...........................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
mmm do you know?

it's been 2 months already after the FP appointment... the status over the website for the I765 was stuck on 09/17 until the 5th of november when I requested an infopass for tomorrow... so the case got a soft touch that day... and again yesterday... why 2 days? is it normal after requiring an infopass? or it means that they want to work it off before the appointment so I don't go?

also... what should I bring to the appointment? in case they need more documents... can they accept them during the infopass? or anyway they have to send me a RFE?

Question for the folks that have gone through the interview (and anyone interviewing before 11/17)...

I see many of you have worked in the US for years and was wondering if you could let me know more specifics about your case... what kind of docs you had (or didn't have) when you were working and if that came up at all during the interview.
Also if you had a previous application that was denied, I wonder how much the IO would dwell on that.

I know that for some of us this is a kind of sensitive subject (it is for me). So, if you don't want to post your reply for the entire forum, please send me a private message (just click on my name and select private message) and let me know more about your case. I will feel better if I had some idea about what to expect and have some time to think ahead of time about how to answer if a question like that comes up.

Thanks in advance!

I will visit daily so any questions will be welcome..

CONGRATULTIONS!!!!!! KKS123 :) in probably 2-3 weeks you will go all green Best of luck for the future. Soon all August filers will go green (inshallah)

Faddu630,
Salaam...
Thank you...for those still waiting - keep the faith..

CONGRATULTIONS!!!!!! KKS123 :) in probably 2-3 weeks you will go all green Best of luck for the future. Soon all August filers will go green (inshallah)

I finally got my interview letter! (along with my brother and father), for 12/13.

TO CITI, and TradersEC, you guys are the only ones that i know that are FB4 based and/or 245i, did you guys go through your interview yet?
If so, what did you take with you, and what did they ask and tell you?

Thanks, I really appreciate it!