Any AUGUST 2010 filers out there? please post your time line here!

I am not sure but one of you asked me about taking the petitioner with me. I highly recommend taking the petitioner with you as the IO mentioned that they want to verify the relationship and also if the petitioner is still alive. The petition dies if God forbid the petitioner dies.
Cheers!

Dear Citi786,

If I'm not mistaken, your wife is a derivative, I guess she had the interview today?
Did they ask her any question(s) if yes, can you share with us and her response.
Did she had to present any documents?

Dear Citi786,

If I'm not mistaken, your wife is a derivative, I guess she had the interview today?
Did they ask her any question(s) if yes, can you share with us and her response.
Did she had to present any documents?

That is correct. IO wanted to make sure that the kids we have are ours and we are the parents. We provided him with their BC's. Only questions we were asked together were from the I-485, criminal offense, drugs, arms, registered to vote or voted in US, polygamy............... He actually didn't go over all the questions and also wasn't even looking at the I-485. She was NOT asked for any kind of documents.

Citi786

Congratulations on your GC approval. I have a quick question for you. So USCIS does not stamp a temp permanent residence on passport and requires you to come back to the office with Infopass appointment. My wife and I will have a foreign travel on 11/12/10. I checked Infopass and could not even find any appointment time slot until 11/16/10. Thanks!

Citi786

Congratulations on your GC approval. I have a quick question for you. So USCIS does not stamp a temp permanent residence on passport and requires you to come back to the office with Infopass appointment. My wife and I will have a foreign travel on 11/12/10. I checked Infopass and could not even find any appointment time slot until 11/16/10. Thanks!

That is what the IO stated, they do not stamp your PP anymore. If you make an infopass, you must have a good reason to back that. On a different not, usually its taking 7 working days to get your GC in mail after your interview is approve.

Hey Cada
I know in the beginning you were having problems with the status on USCIS website so my question is before you got the physical letter for biometrics did you receive any kind of email or updates online ?

Congrats Citi - it must be a great feeling!

Hey Cada
I know in the beginning you were having problems with the status on USCIS website so my question is before you got the physical letter for biometrics did you receive any kind of email or updates online ?

Congrats Citi - it must be a great feeling!

Thanks! I really don't have the words. Got a soft touch today, GC Production ordered!

Immi: Nothing my status online still doesnt work, I asked them about that when i made the service request, and they said that theyre so overloaded with work that their prioritizing on the cases rather than the status updates online.

Immi: Nothing my status online still doesnt work, I asked them about that when i made the service request, and they said that theyre so overloaded with work that their prioritizing on the cases rather than the status updates online.

When is you FP appointment? Are you planning to go earlier?

anyone under FB4 category living in NYC get their interview letter yet?

btw, congrats citi, wow, im seriously happy for you bro!

anyone under FB4 category living in NYC get their interview letter yet?

btw, congrats citi, wow, im seriously happy for you bro!

THanks. I know two from Ny, both filed on August 2nd, one already got her GC and the other one's GC is in production.

I was going to do an ealier walk-in. But not all of us can get off from work, college, and volunteer shifts. so we decided to go with the set date. Plus my mother is a little paranoid about walking in bc she thinks we might "piss them off", Shes a typical hispanic mother :), so thats ok. Its in a week anyway, no big deal. Ive told my family abour your progress citi, and they had a look of joy, bc you give us hope, as well as help through this forum. You trully are a unique character.

Thank u kks123

I will be sending paperwork on the 10th November '10 through my lawyer. I have relocated 2 times in the past ten years and has destroyed a lot of paperwork over the year to decrease the bulk but I am trying to get a notarized letter from my then landlord. My gas company says it will take over a month to get a statement. If I send without it, do u think they will send RFE.?

Also I have a state id that was issued in May 2000 but lawyer said they need November /December 2000.
I would appreciate any follow up comment, if not thanks again.

Thank u kks123

I will be sending paperwork on the 10th November '10 through my lawyer. I have relocated 2 times in the past ten years and has destroyed a lot of paperwork over the year to decrease the bulk but I am trying to get a notarized letter from my then landlord. My gas company says it will take over a month to get a statement. If I send without it, do u think they will send RFE.?

Also I have a state id that was issued in May 2000 but lawyer said they need November /December 2000.
I would appreciate any follow up comment, if not thanks again.

Hello Lady! Did you have a bank account that time? A drivers license. I did not have anything specifically for Nov or Dec 2000. I had a DL registration receipt for October 2000, my tax filing for year 2000 a 401k statement for 4Q earnings for 2000, and also a job offer letter from a bank dated April 01, 2001. He saw it all and except my tax returns, took everything for his file.
Ask your landlord to give a copy of the lease of make a dummy one stating your lease agreement.
Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to do an ealier walk-in. But not all of us can get off from work, college, and volunteer shifts. so we decided to go with the set date. Plus my mother is a little paranoid about walking in bc she thinks we might "piss them off", Shes a typical hispanic mother :), so thats ok. Its in a week anyway, no big deal. Ive told my family abour your progress citi, and they had a look of joy, bc you give us hope, as well as help through this forum. You trully are a unique character.

Reminds me of my mother in law (Guatemala), old school folks like to follow the rules while the new generation sats, I Wanted It Done Yesterday, lol..........
Cada, you speak toooooo highly of me, I am just a common man, trying to help others. Just returning the favors for whom who helped me with my questions!

Regards to your family!

I had no accounts till late 2001. I'll send the Id issue date May 2000, plus I will ask the Landlord about the lease.
Thank you citi786.