Any AUGUST 2010 filers out there? please post your time line here!

Greetings. Hope everyone is doing great. We got an RFE based on some BS and had to send all kinds of info from the petitioner including bank statements, pay stubs, etc. We sent the requested info today... let's see what happens... here is our updated timeline:

8/4/2010 => Day 1 =>Mailed AOS to the Chicago Lockbox late last night.
08/06/2010 => Day 3 => Package received by USCIS Chicago
08/13/2010 => Day 10 => Email from USCIS with receipt numbers MSC etc
08/13/2010 => Day 10 => Checks cashed by USCIS
08/16/2010 => Day 13 => Notice of Action received for I485 and I765
08/30/2010 => Day 27 => Biometrics appointment for 9/22/2010.
08/31/2010 => Day 28 => Got the biometrics done at ASC.

09/02/2010 => Day 30 => Got RFE request for additional docs from the petitioner.
RFE was dated 8/30/2010
09/13/2010 => Day 41 => Sent the requested documentation overnight.

Take care everyone!

Was the RFE for I-864?

From California - waiting for the BioMetrics. Hopefully will trace the same timeline as Citi and others.

CaViCcHi

Your already got that letter , it's notice of action for I765, there it tells how they will process your case, they not gonna tell you online nothing about mailing your BIO letter. I had the same message.

I thought I had replied to this earlier today but I don't see my reply... so here it is gain: Yes... our RFE was for the I864...

I thought I had replied to this earlier today but I don't see my reply... so here it is gain: Yes... our RFE was for the I864...

Cool. My attorney had asked for last 3 years current tax returns, w-2's and last six paystubs. Now I know why.
But apparently I didn't need a sponsor as I qualified on my own, 40 points on the social security statement.

CaViCcHi

Your already got that letter , it's notice of action for I765, there it tells how they will process your case, they not gonna tell you online nothing about mailing your BIO letter. I had the same message.

Thank you... so I'll just wait next to the mailbox like a dog... waving my tail everytime I get mail... :|... what an obsession... 6 months alreadyyy!! :O

Hi I see most of you have filed for Adjustment of Status but mine is CP for my mom. I recd NAC on 9/27 and the priority date is 8/19/10 now I ma waiting to see whats next. All the best everyone.

Thank you very much. How long do you have to wait for your ead card ?

Lately what I've seen and heard is that they are NOT issuing the EAD which used to be six weeks after filing your application. In most cases EAD was received after the interview, like a week before they received their GC.

Thank you... so I'll just wait next to the mailbox like a dog... waving my tail everytime I get mail... :|... what an obsession... 6 months alreadyyy!! :O

Butterfly and cavicchi, have you both not received your biometrics letter yet?

Hi all,
I might be more of a September filer but here is my timeline:

08/26 - Mailed package to Chibago Lockbox
08/30 - Received by Lockbox
09/10 - Checks got cashed
09/13 - NOA received

CaViCcHi You are welcome, just wait it will come, i wouldn't rely on online update , they are not up to date most of the time. i looked at your timeline , it's more then 30 day from NOA , my advice wait till the end of the week and if you didn't get anything then call USCIS.

citi786 i have a ?? for you : How did you qualify on 40 credits? , how they count it ?, i can't figure it out, can i take my husbands credits? I used joint sponsor. Just interesting to know how to count for the future. Thanks