Any AUGUST 2010 filers out there? please post your time line here!

it's been 30 days since i got my NOA but still no biometrics appointment. I sent my hubby's W2 and leave and earn statement but got Request for Initial Evidence so like what I've said in my last post that maybe I will receive the biometrics letter after I send tax transcript. requested that to IRS and still waiting for it. I just don't know if I should call USCIS coz I've seen some got theirs then received RFE. hope everyone will is having a good day.

Hi Citi thank you for the welcome.
I actually live in NY - Long Island to be more exact. That's exactly what I have been seeing from others time line. I am hoping that it didnt get lost in the mail. The guy on the customer service line couldn't tell me if the biometrics was sent out, basically I guess what I see online is what they see too but I could be wrong about that.
I would hate for a letter to be lost and I miss out on my biometrics appointment then they will cancel my application. I will wait out this week and call again. Thank you.

I actually live in NY - Long Island to be more exact. That's exactly what I have been seeing from others time line. I am hoping that it didnt get lost in the mail. The guy on the customer service line couldn't tell me if the biometrics was sent out, basically I guess what I see online is what they see too but I could be wrong about that.
I would hate for a letter to be lost and I miss out on my biometrics appointment then they will cancel my application. I will wait out this week and call again. Thank you.

It's been more than 30 days... I suggest you to give them a call or schedule an infopass appointment and talk to them directly (if you have a morning to lose)

still no biometrics and called uscis and ask for service request. still waiting for tax transcript too. ok, i am being patient!

Please make sure you speak to the secondary (expedited) customer service. Once they send an e-mail to the department handling your case, a reference number is generated. Please make sure that you ask for that or else they may never send the e-mail.
Good Luck!

Good News Folks:cool:
This girl I know from NY got her Interview letter for 10/21/2010. Below is her timeline, F-4:

08/02/2010 => Day 01 => Package mailed to USCIS via express mail
08/03/2010 => Day 02 => Package received and signed for at 10:41AM by USCIS Chicago
08/11/2010 => Day 10 => Check cashed
08/13/2010 => Day 12 => Received notices via USPS from USCIS with 2 receipt numbers MSC 0000000000
08/17/2010 => Day 16 => Biometrics Appointment Received for 09/01/2010
09/01/2010 => Day 30 => Biometrics done!
09/20/2010 => Day 49 => Interview Letter Received for 10/21/2010

Last edited by a moderator:
still no biometrics and called uscis and ask for service request. still waiting for tax transcript too. ok, i am being patient!

Is there any other way for you to get tax information? Like your CPA or other agency you used to get your taxes done. I am sure they are waiting for you to satisfy the RFE, but then in some cases people did get RFE and same time got their FP appointments.

Second person from NY got his interview letter for 10/26 and has the same time line. Amazingly his biometrics appointment is for tomorrow.....

Citi - Friends with Interview letter are they...

Citi - Great job...
Have a question for your friends in NY, what requirements/documents are they asking for to take to the interview...
Will the Petitioner have to attend?

NJ - F4 / i245 with wife and son derivatives.

Good News Folks:cool:
This girl I know from NY got her Interview letter for 10/21/2010. Below is her timeline, F-4:

08/02/2010 => Day 01 => Package mailed to USCIS via express mail
08/03/2010 => Day 02 => Package received and signed for at 10:41AM by USCIS Chicago
08/11/2010 => Day 10 => Check cashed
08/13/2010 => Day 12 => Received notices via USPS from USCIS with 2 receipt numbers MSC 0000000000
08/17/2010 => Day 16 => Biometrics Appointment Received for 09/01/2010
09/01/2010 => Day 30 => Biometrics done!
09/20/2010 => Day 49 => Interview Letter Received for 10/21/2010

Citi - Great job...
Have a question for your friends in NY, what requirements/documents are they asking for to take to the interview...
Will the Petitioner have to attend?

NJ - F4 / i245 with wife and son derivatives.

As far as I know, no documents were asked. Also no mention of asking the petitioner to be present. I believe you have to take all the originals which you sent at the time of filing.

As far as I know, no documents were asked. Also no mention of asking the petitioner to be present. I believe you have to take all the originals which you sent at the time of filing.

A third person from Miami FL, filed application on 08/02 got a text message from USCIS today for case update. When she checked her online case status, it says EAD approved, now in production and will be received by the applicant shortly.

Aww I am so very happy that things are moving along for everybody . Citi786 soon you will have the same experience keep faith. Immiqrous is you application F4 245i? I also live in ny queens but only sent my stuuf out on the 9-08-10, so I am still waiting. Well continued good luck to everybody.

Well I have some good news everyone here is my timeline F4 245i
9-09-10 => Day 1 -Fedex papers to Chicago
9-10-10 => Day 2- Recieved
9-17-10 => Day 8 -Checks cash ($6030.00)
9-23-10 => Day 13- Recieved NOA for i485 i765 for all three of us.
Just waiting now for bio letter .FYI anybody who wrote personal checks look behind it their is a MSC # when calling to check about recieving noa 's give # behind check. They can look it up , and tell you when they mailed out NOA for i485 i765.Good luck everybody.

Well I have some good news everyone here is my timeline F4 245i
9-09-10 => Day 1 -Fedex papers to Chicago
9-10-10 => Day 2- Recieved
9-17-10 => Day 8 -Checks cash ($6030.00)
9-23-10 => Day 13- Recieved NOA for i485 i765 for all three of us.
Just waiting now for bio letter .FYI anybody who wrote personal checks look behind it their is a MSC # when calling to check about recieving noa 's give # behind check. They can look it up , and tell you when they mailed out NOA for i485 i765.Good luck everybody.

Great Job Karjoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now you are LEGALY broke, $6030.00!

Hello guys!!
Just got an e-mail from USCIS regarding the production of my EAD card.
I am suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuperrrrrrrrr EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless!