Any AUGUST 2010 filers out there? please post your time line here!

I just got a second notice for FP appointment for my wife. God knows what these incompetent folks at the USCIS are doing!

Hello everyone..
Update on activity on my case this week.
9/27 - Email EAD - Card Production ordered(for self and spouse)
9/29 - Soft touch
9/29 - Email EAD - Card Production ordered(same sent for self and spouse on 9/27)
9/30 - soft touch
10/1 - Email - letter of EAD approval mailed (self and spouse)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - Best wishes

I don't get benefits, my husband does and did when we filed for AOS, I don't think it will be a problem, because we live in very rural area, where not many jobs available, and even working full time you won't be able to make it here without help, and especially will a small child.

Affidavit of support is for me not for my husband, so it doesn't really matter if he receives public benefits. That's what it for, so people can get back on their feet.

Hello everyone..
Update on activity on my case this week.
9/27 - Email EAD - Card Production ordered(for self and spouse)
9/29 - Soft touch
9/29 - Email EAD - Card Production ordered(same sent for self and spouse on 9/27)
9/30 - soft touch
10/1 - Email - letter of EAD approval mailed (self and spouse)

My wife received a second notice for FP, figures that was the problem for no EAD update. Maybe the first set of FP weren't clear enough.

Citi, maybe you should call and ask specifically if she has to do a second FP...
All will be resolved...keep faith.

My wife received a second notice for FP, figures that was the problem for no EAD update. Maybe the first set of FP weren't clear enough.

well citi did your wife already had the finger prints done??? if they are calling again for the FP thats really careless work from ASC. I had read in the previous threads sometimes they do that coz they didnt took it rightly the first time. thats really careless from there side. In my FP the lady looked it twice that my FP are ok.

well citi did your wife already had the finger prints done??? if they are calling again for the FP thats really careless work from ASC. I had read in the previous threads sometimes they do that coz they didnt took it rightly the first time. thats really careless from there side. In my FP the lady looked it twice that my FP are ok.

Same thing happened to her too, first FP were taken on 09/13.

Same thing happened to her too, first FP were taken on 09/13.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat Newwwwwwwwwwwwwwws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got my EAD today! Thanks to the prayers of my parents, you all and especially Karjoon!
I am praying hard for you guys and won't celebrate till all of you MY FRIENDS get what you deserve! Amen!

FYI: EAD will arrive in a plain white greeting card (square) size envelope. Looks like junk mail, be careful and not to throw it away, I almost did!

My most up to date progress! My timeline is almost perfect except the FP notice came very late. This time line can be used to track/compare your application progress. It DOES NOT matter if you go early for your FP appointment, I have compared my case to three others who did not go early. Going early DID NOT give me any sort of advantage over them.

My case: USC sister filing for Brother in California:

Current USCIS Online Status: Acceptance (Acceptance, Initial Review..................)

08/02/2010 => Day 01 => Package mailed to USCIS
08/04/2010 => Day 03 => Package received by USCIS Chicago
00/00/2010 => Day 00 => Email from USCIS with 2x receipt numbers MSC 0000000000
08/12/2010 => Day 10 => Checks Cleared
08/13/2010 => Day 11 => Notice of Action Received
09/10/2010 => Day 39 => Biometrics Notification Received For 10/04/2010
09/13/2010 => Day 42 => Biometrics Date: 09/13/2010 (Done)
09/23/2010 => Day 52 => EAD Card Production Notice Received Via E-Mail
09/29/2010 => Day 58 => Interview Letter for 11/02/2010 @ 7:50am
10/02/2010 => Day 61 => Employment Authorization Document Received I-765

00/00/2010 => Day 00 => Interview Date
00/00/2010 => Day 00 => Green Card Received

Total Number of Months & Days: 00

Congratulations citi786. i hope everything will go smoothly for everybody. Plz do pray for me also and everybody. having 786 with your id itself a big blessing:))

immiqrous I am waiting for my biometrics too though they sent me a letter telling me that my application info has been entered to their system where they schedule applicants needing biometrics appointment. did u also receive this?

citi... you said "It DOES NOT matter if you go early for your FP appointment, I have compared my case to three others who did not go early. Going early DID NOT give me any sort of advantage over them."

I don't understand... if you waited to have your FP taken on 10/4/2010 as scheduled... you would not have your EAD card today... and most likely would not have gotten an interview letter yet... so how can you say going early does not help? please explain!

OMG citi786 so so very happy that you got the actual card in the mail. I will keep you in prayers for 11-02-10 your wife don't worry her things will work out. All the best my friend.