Another concurrent approval.

One more point - since you will be investing one full day - plan to reach Varick Street early (say by 8:00 AM), so that if at all you are asked to go back, you can go to Hampstead or other centers. You can actually try all 4 in one day. Tuesday all centers are open. And I am looking forward to meeting you. :)

gclabor said:
NEW YORK VARICK ASC is closer to me, also I can take bus/train.
I will plan to go next week (Tue or Wed). Jharkhandi, I will let you know the exact date/time. May be we can meet.
Thanks again guys.

Want GC Soon said:
Hi Jharkhandi,
Congratulations on your approval. I am so happy for you. You did a great job in guiding all folks who are confused here and gave them all encourage and support. Good Luck on your approval. Dont forget to call me for a party...

You would always be remembered here. I wish, I could post similar message soon. Have fun Jharkhandi!

Good Luck and CONGRATULATIONS!
Hi Want GC Soon,

Thanks for your pm and thanks for your post. I feel that you are doing a great job in helping people. Keep it up - looking forward to find you on your seat - till now I am only getting your voice mail. :D

Keep info flowing.

tammy2 said:
Congratulations Man

You have very good insight and explaining skills which I enjoyed lot.
Hi tammy2 - my good old pal - thanks for for joining me. As ever your post is so freshening!

H1B-GC said:
Thanks sir for promising to post your journey towards getting GC. But please do not start from Ranchi or Bokaro( :confused: ) to NJ ; just kidding we would like to hear even that if you got that much patience to start with. :p

That would really help all of us on this portal of any potential pitfalls in the process.Please let us know how imp. is the role of a lawyer,dealing with them regarding issues,being pro-active during the process,while talking to USCIS and host of other issues that you would like to share.

Please post at your leisure.... :)

Thanks for wishes. I will post on being "pro-active after getting approval", which no one has posted till now. Wait till week-end. I will also reply to other issues raised by you.

hopeofgc said:
Congratulations Jharkhandi. You have all the freedom to enjoy. Are you going to be around to help us out or you will be out of here ?

Good luck in the future.

hopeofgc

NSC -EB3
RD I140/485/EAD/AP - 06/30/2004
I-140----waiting?
I-485 ----waiting?
I will be here till nice people like you do not get approval. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
gcalb said:
Jarkhandi Boss,

Congrats on your approval. I missed the train on wishing you! But better late than never.
Thanks for your support and hope it will be there in future. Hopefully others like ITEC, Jpanchal or even small fish like me can help others in future, following in your footsteps.

Good luck,

GCALB
Thanks a lot. I am missing my train back home replying you. ;)

qwertyisback said:
Very glad to hear this good news from you. Appreciated for your all contribution for immigrant community. :) :)

And don't forget to visit Life After GC forum, you are qualified to be part of that forum now. :D :D

Your post is a honor for me. :) :) :)

Thanks for inviting me to comedy central. I am already a silent visitor there. Whenever I don't find anything interesting on portal - I visit the club.

Keep up the good work. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jharkhandi, you made it my friend !!!!!!!!!!

You made my day, thanks so so much for letting me know about the great news. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!

Viva Jharkhandi !!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Cheers,

Jharkhandi said:
Hi Want GC Soon,

Thanks for your pm and thanks for your post. I feel that you are doing a great job in helping people. Keep it up - looking forward to find you on your seat - till now I am only getting your voice mail. :D

Keep info flowing.

Hi Jharkhandi,
I dont know why you didnt get through the call. Anyway call me at 2.45pm today and I tried sending PM's but buddy your box is already full. So delete some of the messages for me to reach you too.

Thanks

My Friend.

Muchas Gracias amigo.

Ahora puedo también decir: Me Guapo. ;)

Y alguien es Guapo Del Sahara. :D

Un placer - mi amigo - gracias otra vez.

mendieta said:
Jharkhandi, you made it my friend !!!!!!!!!!

You made my day, thanks so so much for letting me know about the great news. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!

Viva Jharkhandi !!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Cheers,

Do you all know eachother from before, or got to know going through this traumatic exp. of GC processing??

Do you all know eachother from before, or got to know going through this traumatic exp. of GC processing??
And, Jarkhandi, I am sure you have missed many a train helping people out.... ;)

Congrats!! and Thanks a bunch!!

JharKhandi, YOU ROCK!!!!.
Thanks for all your help.

Visit this site once in a while and help us out.
We understand if you dont.....

Jharkhandi said:
Muchas Gracias amigo.

Ahora puedo también decir: Me Guapo. ;)

Y alguien es Guapo Del Sahara. :D

Un placer - mi amigo - gracias otra vez.

Es asi mi amigo !

NADIE es mas guapo que el Guapo Del Sahara !

Hey, are you in the NY Area ? I just moved to NOrth Jersey,
and I am working in Manhattan, maybe we can go for a cup of coffee :)