Another concurrent approval.

karns

Registered Users (C)
Jharkhandi: Congratulations. I am glad it is over for you. Thanks for the PM. Wish you all the very best. I must have missed your thread on March 21. Thanks a lot for the PM. your PM folder seems full and not accepting any more messages.

Enjoy the new and free life :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Jharkhandi

Registered Users (C)
karns said:
Jharkhandi: Congratulations. I am glad it is over for you. Thanks for the PM. Wish you all the very best. I must have missed your thread on March 21. Thanks a lot for the PM. your PM folder seems full and not accepting any more messages.

Enjoy the new and free life :)
Thanks a lot karns. Now I guess nobody would think I am 2003 filer. :D
 

Jharkhandi

Registered Users (C)
MD_Rockville said:
Thanks MD_Rockville. Keep up the good work.

mendieta said:
Es asi mi amigo !

NADIE es mas guapo que el Guapo Del Sahara !

Hey, are you in the NY Area ? I just moved to NOrth Jersey,
and I am working in Manhattan, maybe we can go for a cup of coffee :)
Sure, I will send you pm once I am done with tail of final phase of GC.

Kulfi said:
Thank you kulfi jee.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

waiting_waiting

Registered Users (C)
Good for your J.
Your contributions have been a tremendous source of motivation and inspiration for all us GC seekers. I remember the EB2 mailing campaign we did last year and yes, we did succeed (eventually getting I-140 approvals moving). My I-485 is still a mystery (RD Dec 2003) and all i can do is just wait and watch...

GOod Luck and Keep up the good work..

Chao
Waiting_waiting
 

Jharkhandi

Registered Users (C)
PremChopra said:
Congratulations Jharkhandi,

Excellent news, enjoy life and have fun.

Thanks Prem. I still remember when we first met on H1b revalidation post and we were both counting days to get our passports back.

gcalb said:
Do you all know eachother from before, or got to know going through this traumatic exp. of GC processing??
And, Jarkhandi, I am sure you have missed many a train helping people out.... ;)

Well one person was not allowed FP in a location that I had asked her to go - I had to purchase coffee for her and her spouse, when we met on scheduled place after failed early FP attempt ;) Anyway FP was done next week or so.

narisemail said:
Sent you the details in email. Waiting for response. Thanks.

Done, done...

nite_flite said:
JharKhandi, YOU ROCK!!!!.
Thanks for all your help.

Visit this site once in a while and help us out.
We understand if you dont.....

Thanks for such a lovely message, I will surely be around nite_flite.

grs2003 said:
Congrats!! Jharkhandi

Thanks for posting (>3000)useful information.

Thanks grs2003.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

CloseToGod

Registered Users (C)
Congratulations

Congratulations, Jharkhandi. You are one of the pillars of this message board and we'll miss you. Hope you will keep visiting us from time to time. I wish I was as lucky as some of the other folks have been - I've been waiting for my 485 approval. My ND is Jan 04. Since you are good with analysis and predictions, any word of wisdom for me? Congratulations once again and good luck with everything else.
 

Jharkhandi

Registered Users (C)
waiting_waiting said:
Good for your J.
Your contributions have been a tremendous source of motivation and inspiration for all us GC seekers. I remember the EB2 mailing campaign we did last year and yes, we did succeed (eventually getting I-140 approvals moving). My I-485 is still a mystery (RD Dec 2003) and all i can do is just wait and watch...

GOod Luck and Keep up the good work..

Chao
Waiting_waiting

Thanks a lot waiting_waiting. You people are my motivation to keep going. I also believe that email campaign did help. In fact I received a reply from Prakash Khatri's office a day after my approval. I had sent him so many emails that I have lost count. It does helps to send emails. Not too many people realize its power. Kashmir and Edison's effort in CSC inspired me to run one in VSC. I had also marked a cc to president@whitehouse.gov in my last email to Prakash Khatri. I fact I did get answer to that email in 3 days, from president's office. I am sure email campaign did help us.


CloseToGod said:
Congratulations, Jharkhandi. You are one of the pillars of this message board and we'll miss you. Hope you will keep visiting us from time to time. I wish I was as lucky as some of the other folks have been - I've been waiting for my 485 approval. My ND is Jan 04. Since you are good with analysis and predictions, any word of wisdom for me? Congratulations once again and good luck with everything else.

CloseToGod,

Thanks for wishes. Whenever I see tracker I feel about you. I guess it is time for you to raise a query. I called VSC three times in the fortnight before my approval and I am not sure if that helped in approving my case. I have a feeling that my case was identified for concurrent approval right in the beginning.

While talking to people in VSC - I found that sometimes files are piled without a reason but could not find the answer if they are already allocated or not! ( if it is pending with officer or if workload distribution unit never routed it).

One more point that I found was that typically cases are handled in batches, your case seems to be in the batch of EB2 of Nov-Dec 2003. Some of those cases have seen unnessecary RFEs(mostly due to lacking 2003 tax returns). Let us hope you get approval soon.

By the way how is your effort on FOIA going on? :)
 

assur

Registered Users (C)
Hi Jharkhandi
Congratulations.... you & life partner.
Fruit of time's looms (H1B, RIR, I140, I485)

Hi Companions
He studied, observed, discussed, analyzed, and shared his knowledge almost in all areas of various forums. Several of them benefited, I am one of them.
The Time, Devotion, and efforts are very important and precious. He rendered here for us. Thanks for invaluables...., and will remain.

Yes, JK I'll post my travel experience (on AP), thanks for your Great Help as well.
 

greatgc

Registered Users (C)
hi

Hello JK-

Congrats on your approvals. U r a free man now...
What is Prakash Khatri's email address?

Thanks in advance.




Jharkhandi said:
Thanks a lot waiting_waiting. You people are my motivation to keep going. I also believe that email campaign did help. In fact I received a reply from Prakash Khatri's office a day after my approval. I had sent him so many emails that I have lost count. It does helps to send emails. Not too many people realize its power. Kashmir and Edison's effort in CSC inspired me to run one in VSC. I had also marked a cc to president@whitehouse.gov in my last email to Prakash Khatri. I fact I did get answer to that email in 3 days, from president's office. I am sure email campaign did help us.




CloseToGod,

Thanks for wishes. Whenever I see tracker I feel about you. I guess it is time for you to raise a query. I called VSC three times in the fortnight before my approval and I am not sure if that helped in approving my case. I have a feeling that my case was identified for concurrent approval right in the beginning.

While talking to people in VSC - I found that sometimes files are piled without a reason but could not find the answer if they are already allocated or not! ( if it is pending with officer or if workload distribution unit never routed it).

One more point that I found was that typically cases are handled in batches, your case seems to be in the batch of EB2 of Nov-Dec 2003. Some of those cases have seen unnessecary RFEs(mostly due to lacking 2003 tax returns). Let us hope you get approval soon.

By the way how is your effort on FOIA going on? :)
 

gclabor

Registered Users (C)
Hi Jharkandi,
I am planning to visit NEW YORK VARICK ASC tommorrow (Mar-29) between 8-8:30am. Hopefully I will see you.

Rgds,
Sri
 

meganm

Registered Users (C)
Pls help

My labor was approved on 31 March 2005
The date it was sent to NJ DOL was April 2 , 2002

My lawyer says that the current dates for India is April 1 , 2002 to file concurrently 140 and 485 as of today
He is advising me to wait for a few more days to apply both of them together .

Do you think this is a good call or I should file for my 140

Pls advise
thanks
 

assur

Registered Users (C)
meganm said:
My labor was approved on 31 March 2005
The date it was sent to NJ DOL was April 2 , 2002

My lawyer says that the current dates for India is April 1 , 2002 to file concurrently 140 and 485 as of today
He is advising me to wait for a few more days to apply both of them together .

Do you think this is a good call or I should file for my 140

Pls advise
thanks
Now a days I140 is being approved in few days, surf yourselves. Don't wait.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

AjaySomani

Registered Users (C)
Congratulations JK - enjoy your freedom!

You totally deserve GC and 100+ congratulations - wonderful down to earth guy.
 

Positive4GC

Registered Users (C)
Congratulations Jharkhandi. I bet you can start an immigration firm. Thanks a lot for helping lot of people in this forum. I hope you are around for some more time.

Thank you,
Positive4GC.
 

JustWatching

Registered Users (C)
Congratulations...

Jharkhandi,

After a long wait your day has come. I can only begin to imagine how it feels to finally reach this point.

I figure I have at least a year or two left of roaming the "halls" of immigrationportal.com, don't forget to come back and visit every once a while.

Congratulations and start studying for your citizenship exam...just kidding.

Tracking becomes addicting when you do this, so you have to track something else right?

Good luck!
 

Positive4GC

Registered Users (C)
assur said:
Now a days I140 is being approved in few days, surf yourselves. Don't wait.

Yes, file your I-140 in a day or two. By the time they publish new dates (which ofcourse will move atleast by one day), you will receive your I-140 receipt notice and apply for 485. once you file that, you may get a very quick approval unlike your labor. All the best.
 
Top