• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

An interesting detail in February VB

Hi guys, I have been reading your very useful information since the day I got selected in DV2014 and my joy turned to dissapointment when I realized what my enormously high number meant! 2014EU00052***. Anyway although I read the forum almost every day because the data analysis posted by some members is amazing, I have never posted anything into the forum as I am new to the DV visa "game" and my knowledge is limited. However today, I have seen my country being mentioned and some comments were touching some very sensitive aspects . First Raevsky, Cyprus is not by any means in Asia. You know we are part of the EU and the european economic zone right? Do you actually know where it is located?. Armenia is not even close to Cyprus. Second vladek15425 I am not sure if you are familiar with the historical events but Cyprus is not AT ALL half Turkish!! Cyprus is THE land of THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS where 1 000 000 residents of the island speak GREEK. In 1974 it has been illegally invaded by the turkish troops which are still illegally occupying ⅓ of the Island. The occupied part of cyprus is not recognized by any nation besides Turkey.

I truly apologize for my lengthy irrelevant comment but I as a Greek Cypriot where turkey illegally occupied my family's land and house in 1974 I really felt a bit offended.

Thank you and keep up the good work guys! I love reading your analysis even though my dv number is sky high and probably I have no chance!

Obviously you are a racist. I am not gonna bother to answer to your lies.
People are saved by Turkish military during a genocide in the middle of somewhere where people had nowhere to run.
Don't carry your political imaginary world to this form.

Israel is not part of Europe. It's mostly for sports competitions that it has been admitted to compete in Europe because most Asian Muslim countries would boycott them.

Truth to be told, boycotting is the least that they would have to be worry about lets say at away game.

drpemberoudi and Istanbuler - Whatever your point of view is I think you should stay away political "debate" on the forum. Nothing good ever comes from people arguing about religion, politics, etc. I think DV stresses people out enough this year :)

Truth to be told, boycotting is the least that they would have to be worry about lets say at away game.

drpemberoudi and Istanbuler - Whatever your point of view is I think you should stay away political "debate" on the forum. Nothing good ever comes from people arguing about religion, politics, etc. I think DV stresses people out enough this year :)

+1

don't show your sausage abroad sloner, a criminal record could affect your chances to enter the states.
I will show sausages only girlfriend. :p
Simon will be the DJ and sloner the barman
I strew Simon sleeping pills. Then I will mock him. As in the movie "Stag-party in Las-Vegas.":D
You better not try to cross the border still has land mines
Its pity like you say....
At least you can still cross the border from a state to an other in usa without
Troubles must make a turn there by me in kansas end the year I'm throwing a big party
All the family forum member are invited...
Ps: not dogs allowed

I'll bring the chickens.

I will show sausages only girlfriend. :p

I strew Simon sleeping pills. Then I will mock him. As in the movie "Stag-party in Las-Vegas.":D

I'll bring the chickens.

Slon'man ! You are a very funny man! I can see you as a one man Wolf-pack in Hangover 4 - DV lottery on roofies :D

Cyprus is in Europe. As a matter of fact, it is a member of the European Union.

Armenia is considered to be in Europe too, for all purposes; not just DV.

Culturally they are with Europe. However, Europe has geographical borders, and they are outside. Look in wikipedia - article about Europe

Sloner, I think this is the best russian movie after the perestroika, both 1 and 2. If Bodrov was still alive, there would be much more masterpices from him. Lets him rest in piece. Upokoi, Gospodi, ego dushu!
Yes, you're right. Many times I revise it.
Then came the movie "Brother 2". He has broken all records of popularity in Russia, with the music of the film still listen to and love.:)
Unfortunately protagonist died in "Karmadon Gorge" on the set of a new movie. According to the official version, with rock on Mount Dzhimara block of ice fell. She fell to the Kolka glacier, and he moved through the gorge, grasping for a stone. This stream is covered Karmadon Gorge, which was S. Bodrov and his group.:(

Sloner, I think this is the best russian movie after the perestroika, both 1 and 2. If Bodrov was still alive, there would be much more masterpices from him. Lets him rest in piece. Upokoi, Gospodi, ego dushu!

I enjoyed doctor givago and the battle of stalingrad .sloner watch BORAD from kazakhistan you will see how he likes america helarious movie ;)

International Geography is not a strong point for Americans - they probably think it is a place just outside Belgium. :cool:

You seem like a perfect candidate for an ignorant immigrant to come here and get a bullet lodged in your head by one of our homegrown rednecks or ghetto dwellers.