• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Never seen any mor powerful connection network than delta's...
chaale i feel d network 2 much....
everywher u pass Delta planes dey der...dey tak off dey land jus like dat every minute to different parts of d country.
their business is a huge success

Delta everywhere,i was shocked by the frequency of their flights both at jfk and dtw,they are really huge here.

By God's grace,I was able to pick up my visa this morning..I met annanscok at Embassy but we weren't able to talk because i couldn't find him outside after we left the embassy..I guess he was in a hurry to show his visa to his parents..lol just kidding bro..Anyway I decided to check out on IOM u know to check out their Air tickets..it turned up,they have the best offer for new immigrants,trust me..My parents live in uk,so the plan was to buy the ticket over there and probably mail it to me or something,but after informing them the offer IOM gave me,we decided to buy the ticket from them..To make my story short,i bought a way ticket from them...From Accra to New York(JFK) by Delta Airline for $1030 or 2507ghc..they had another offer for me,that was to go with british Airways for as low as $832 but that one is not direct flight,there will be one stop in london..
So God willing I will be leaving on the 12th of March,2014..I am in the process of paying my USCIS fee as I'm typing this..I advice forum members to check on IOM before you buyyour plane ticket..I can guarantee you,they have the best offers..Just remember to send your passport with your Immigrant visa along because they'll need that to prove that you indeed have an immigrant visa before they give you the prices..

IOM has good deals my man,we r waiting for you out here.

By God's grace,I was able to pick up my visa this morning..I met annanscok at Embassy but we weren't able to talk because i couldn't find him outside after we left the embassy..I guess he was in a hurry to show his visa to his parents..lol just kidding bro..Anyway I decided to check out on IOM u know to check out their Air tickets..it turned up,they have the best offer for new immigrants,trust me..My parents live in uk,so the plan was to buy the ticket over there and probably mail it to me or something,but after informing them the offer IOM gave me,we decided to buy the ticket from them..To make my story short,i bought a way ticket from them...From Accra to New York(JFK) by Delta Airline for $1030 or 2507ghc..they had another offer for me,that was to go with british Airways for as low as $832 but that one is not direct flight,there will be one stop in london..
So God willing I will be leaving on the 12th of March,2014..I am in the process of paying my USCIS fee as I'm typing this..I advice forum members to check on IOM before you buyyour plane ticket..I can guarantee you,they have the best offers..Just remember to send your passport with your Immigrant visa along because they'll need that to prove that you indeed have an immigrant visa before they give you the prices..

Great!!!
Congrats on receivn ur visa.
And am glad u also discovered the IOM deal...it looks too good to be true sometimes but it will eventually save u lots of money u cld use for pocket cash.
I wld advise u not to think twice but to go for their deal with Delta Airlines.
Deltas flight is direct to JFK. It arrives early b4 breakfast and at a time when der is no rush hour at the airport. U will clear immigration & ur baggage easily & in no time for u to mak it in time wit any connection u may have. U will also be connected to any where in d US easily with their sophisticated network of flights.

NB: NOT DOING AN AD FOR IOM. NEITHER WILL I BE PAID FOR TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT THEM. IT IS JUST A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WHICH I FIND TOO GOOD TO KEEP TO MYSELF...

We, who have taken the lead, await your safe arrival in d US.
Safe jny

Last edited by a moderator:
Now the details, Got to the embassy around 6.30 am, we were called around 7.10am. Did all the security checks and thump-print. I was the second person to be called. Now the interview proper.

C.O- Good morning and how are u doing
Me- Good morning and am doing good, how about you
C.O- Am good
C.O- Raise ur hand and swear bla bla bla
Me- I swear bla bla bla
C.O- Have you ever applied for a visa
Me - Yes please
C.O- did you use the same passport
Me- Yes please( She checked from the computer)
C.O- Are u married
Me- No
C.O- Do you have children
Me- No
C.O- Have u ever married
Me- No

She checked my degree and gave back the certificate to me, but went back with ma ssce cert for about 30seconds and came
She said; I have approved your visa, took the blue slip and circled it. I asked her for my birth cert and ssce cert and she said she will give it to me when i come for my visa collection. Glory be to God

Now the details, Got to the embassy around 6.30 am, we were called around 7.10am. Did all the security checks and thump-print. I was the second person to be called. Now the interview proper.

C.O- Am good
Me- I swear bla bla bla
Me - Yes please
C.O- Are u married
Me- No
Me- No
C.O- Have u ever married
Me- No

She checked my degree and gave back the certificate to me, but went back with ma ssce cert for about 30seconds and came
She said; I have approved your visa, took the blue slip and circled it. I asked her for my birth cert and ssce cert and she said she will give it to me when i come for my visa collection. Glory be to God

Congrats bro..

C.O- Am good
Me- I swear bla bla bla
Me - Yes please
C.O- Are u married
Me- No
Me- No
C.O- Have u ever married
Me- No

Congratulations bro, God has done it again ;););)