• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

UPDATE:I just received my passport a few minutes ago by pony express..It was a home delivery..Can somebody explain the USCIS fee to me..mine came in Russian...and my Russian is very rusty :(

congratulations once again 4 your visa,the uscis immigrant fee is $165 which you are supposed to pay preferably b4 you enter the states by creating an account here https://elis.uscis.dhs.gov/cislogin...CODE=0x00000000&URL=/&AUTHNLEVEL=&OLDSESSION= via a debit or credit card b4 your green card would be mailed to your address. Hope am clear

Last edited by a moderator:
To Maame Afua, I was also at the Akai clinic on the 18th March, 2014. At 11:00am. I paid ghc519.00. I took three vaccinations and laboratory test. And the nurse told me i still have two more injection to take on my collection date. And she also said i should come along with ghc140.00 to pay for the other injections. So generally the Medical fee is Ghc514.00 + ghc140.00 and it total is ghc659.00. Gideon, did u pay less than What i have paid or more?

edmond you have 3 injection sessions to go for ie a last shot after the 2 in a months time and not 2 so pls take note

Oh ok dear.
The nurse said the second vaccine costs is 104 ghs dear maybe you didn't get her right. Meeennn the price is too much. Hmmmm its serious papa.
Edmond please when are you going for your second vaccine mine is on the 17th of March.

Maame Afua e b soooo norrrrr ooooh...
had a 3rd inj to take for chickn pox. Went der several times but in all dey didnt have the vaccine. Glad dey didnt cos dat 1 alone is
Almos 110 ghana cedis...
if u want to get all d vaccines b4 leavin like i wanted to then ur medical bills alone can reach almos 800.
but it is wel. I think if u can take d shots der pls do instead of comin here to pay hard $$$ for it.
good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pls hw much does the plane tickets cost...and where can i get them

Where r u goin in d US?
just go to IOM inside Dzorwulu and talk to them.
they will get u a good deal, i think!
You can also go to any travel agent u deem best to b able to help u. The choice is yours.
good luck

Where r u goin in d US?
just go to IOM inside Dzorwulu and talk to them.
they will get u a good deal, i think!
You can also go to any travel agent u deem best to b able to help u. The choice is yours.
good luck

Georgia or JFK...Pls how much did yours cost

Guys help me out, how do i arrange my docs, shd each photocopy follow the original
or all the original docs on top then followed by the photocopies.

Guys help me out, how do i arrange my docs, shd each photocopy follow the original
@ Vansark i think you should put all Docs, i mean from passport to the last doc birth cert in one envelope and their photocopies in another envelope because the photocopies are not more important.It will me easier for you to sort them our like that before you go to the embassy

@ Vansark i think you should put all Docs, i mean from passport to the last doc birth cert in one envelope and their photocopies in another envelope because the photocopies are not more important.It will me easier for you to sort them our like that before you go to the embassy

original plus photocopy and in that order for all documents would smoothen things for you but dont worry to amke a photocopy for the police report because they wont take it. All the best bro

hello fam,please somone help me put, please is it a requirement to make photocopies, and who will ne

hello fam,please somone help me put, please is it a requirement to make photocopies, and who will need the copies and what should be photocopied.
what is the UCIS something cos i read someone talk about it.
Thank you!

POE ,,what is the meaning of that,,,POE ,,,what is the meaning ,,what is the meaning of the POE,TY

Explanation needed

hello fam,please somone help me put, please is it a requirement to make photocopies, and who will need the copies and what should be photocopied.
what is the UCIS something cos i read someone talk about it.
Thank you!

You are required to make photocopy of all the document that you need to submit(credentials,birth cert,data page of int'l passport,reference letter from your employer etc).they will be submitted at the embassy.

USCIS:united state citizenship and immigration service:-This a body in US responsible for the processing of your green card.

if u r leaving Ghana with delta den your POE is jfk airport but they would still gladly connect you to atlanta but you can still choose a different carrier or travelling agent.

Never seen any mor powerful connection network than delta's...
chaale i feel d network 2 much....
everywher u pass Delta planes dey der...dey tak off dey land jus like dat every minute to different parts of d country.
their business is a huge success

By God's grace,I was able to pick up my visa this morning..I met annanscok at Embassy but we weren't able to talk because i couldn't find him outside after we left the embassy..I guess he was in a hurry to show his visa to his parents..lol just kidding bro..Anyway I decided to check out on IOM u know to check out their Air tickets..it turned up,they have the best offer for new immigrants,trust me..My parents live in uk,so the plan was to buy the ticket over there and probably mail it to me or something,but after informing them the offer IOM gave me,we decided to buy the ticket from them..To make my story short,i bought a way ticket from them...From Accra to New York(JFK) by Delta Airline for $1030 or 2507ghc..they had another offer for me,that was to go with british Airways for as low as $832 but that one is not direct flight,there will be one stop in london..
So God willing I will be leaving on the 12th of March,2014..I am in the process of paying my USCIS fee as I'm typing this..I advice forum members to check on IOM before you buyyour plane ticket..I can guarantee you,they have the best offers..Just remember to send your passport with your Immigrant visa along because they'll need that to prove that you indeed have an immigrant visa before they give you the prices..

By God's grace,I was able to pick up my visa this morning..I met annanscok at Embassy but we weren't able to talk because i couldn't find him outside after we left the embassy..I guess he was in a hurry to show his visa to his parents..lol just kidding bro..Anyway I decided to check out on IOM u know to check out their Air tickets..it turned up,they have the best offer for new immigrants,trust me..My parents live in uk,so the plan was to buy the ticket over there and probably mail it to me or something,but after informing them the offer IOM gave me,we decided to buy the ticket from them..To make my story short,i bought a way ticket from them...From Accra to New York(JFK) by Delta Airline for $1030 or 2507ghc..they had another offer for me,that was to go with british Airways for as low as $832 but that one is not direct flight,there will be one stop in london..
So God willing I will be leaving on the 12th of March,2014..I am in the process of paying my USCIS fee as I'm typing this..I advice forum members to check on IOM before you buyyour plane ticket..I can guarantee you,they have the best offers..Just remember to send your passport with your Immigrant visa along because they'll need that to prove that you indeed have an immigrant visa before they give you the prices..

gideon was in a hurry to get home.... Will have to take all vaccine here before leaving... By April i will be the US by God's grace.... Hope we can link up when we are all there....

God be with all of us...those who are there, yet to go for the interview and those who are about to leave for the US... God with us all