• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Ready for a pickup, I believe-gh50?
The difficult part is over. Don't forget to say a thankful prayer.
Its been worth the wait right?
Congratulations. :)

Yh Roselyna the difficult part is really over and by God's grace am ready for pickup tomorrow.Thanks for reminding me about the Thanksgiving because I believe I could have been caught in the excitement. And why not the wait has been really worth it especially picking up the visa as a new year's present

Today's Inspiration

We cannot do anything without God. He crowns our works with success when we allow Him to lead us.

Proverbs 16:3 “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.”

By the grace of the almighty God i picked up my visa this morning.all glory to God and all of us over here,God bless us all.

By the grace of the almighty God i picked up my visa this morning.all glory to God and all of us over here,God bless us all.

Thanks for the update. We thank God for his mercy but you refused to officially hand over to me. Anyway I'm taking over from you whether you like it or not lol. God bless Ghana.God bless America

Glory be to God

sorry guyz for de delay, i had a prob wid ma fone. By His grace i picked up ma Visa on dec 20th as ma bro Gh50 said earlier.
I tnk u all for ur prayers and support.... God bless you all.
To ma bro Gh50, may God guide and protect you as u pick up your Visa this friday... To those having ur interview nxt month, May God guide, protect and lead u in every step you take... AMEN
Merry Christmas and a happy new year ppl!!
Gh50 am still waiting for u bro... i wnt us to leave to the US on the same date... lol

I am so proud of you and so proud to be Ghanaian... My appointment date is in the next 11 days (14th) which of course is the day of victory....:D

Can you please inbox me your experience and what you submitted there??

Thanks for the update. We thank God for his mercy but you refused to officially hand over to me. Anyway I'm taking over from you whether you like it or not lol. God bless Ghana.God bless America

Hahahahahaha...oh Alfred I believe I handed over to u on the 20th of December but if you insist I would do that now and the instruction is that 'PRESENT YOURSELF AND PICKUP'. It is well with us all.

Alfredofori den u also hang over to me for my victory on wednesday.....congrats gh50....alfred present n pick up ooooooooo

I there, can someone help me with advices, i have two preoccupations,
1. About the affidavit of support:
- I have a friend ready to sign the affidavit of support for me and he's staying in Y state but the one who is going to accomodate me is living in X state. My questions are:
- Is it possible to have such situation?
- If yes, where must I put the POE and the adress for the green card?
-Is any possibility to have a co-sponsor? I mean, two persons accept to take you in charge. If yes, how is it working and how both can sign the affidavit?

2. My second preoccupation, I am about to pass my interview, but since may 2013 i applied for the long form marriage certificate, it still not ready yet. I have a small certificate, proof of payment for the application of the long form and plenty wedding pictures koz now more than six years we have been married. In that case what must I do?

Thanks for your quick response and may The Almighty bless you.

I there, can someone help me with advices, i have two preoccupations,
1. About the affidavit of support:
- I have a friend ready to sign the affidavit of support for me and he's staying in Y state but the one who is going to accomodate me is living in X state. My questions are:
- Is it possible to have such situation?
- If yes, where must I put the POE and the adress for the green card?
-Is any possibility to have a co-sponsor? I mean, two persons accept to take you in charge. If yes, how is it working and how both can sign the affidavit?

2. My second preoccupation, I am about to pass my interview, but since may 2013 i applied for the long form marriage certificate, it still not ready yet. I have a small certificate, proof of payment for the application of the long form and plenty wedding pictures koz now more than six years we have been married. In that case what must I do?

Thanks for your quick response and may The Almighty bless you.

1-It is most likely to have such situation..there's no problem with that..They've been some debate on things like bank statements and I-134 Affidavit of Support in that some say they're not needed and some say they are but it has been been proven that it wouldn't be needed..So i will say don't really stress much about that.

2-i'd advice you to put pressure on whoever is preparing your marriage certificate..the proof of payment for the application for your marriage certificate won't do the trick..even if your visa is approved,you are most likely to be put on AP for you to provide your marriage certificate..

Today's Inspiration

We have this hope that it shall be well for our friends who are going for their interviews by next west week. Our God is our stronghold and He will go with us. Let us keep trusting, God will do His part, so let us do our part in preparation.

Psalm 9:9 "The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you."

4days more nyame ne hene!!! He who got us selected will secure our visas as he has dn for the october,november n december team. Is our turn nw.....january soldiers.