• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Maame Afua, Gideon1on1, Delpne, Annanscok and I, God will surely see us through when the January guys finish with theirs in Jesus name. December guys, congratulation as you have successfully handed over to January and I know as God is always on our side, they will also hand over to us successfully. All those waiting for their 2NL, it will surely come. Amen

Good day people,by God's grace am done with the difficult aspect now and pickup is on the 3rd of January. I met my bro Beldwin there as he picked up his visa but couldn't locate Ghanaman. We all want to thank God for his favour and for making December to remember successfully 6/6. January batallion over to you and I know you guys are more than ready.God bless us all.

wow!!! congrats bro...w'abr3...
3rd Jan is far eh!!!
5 waiting days sef was a lonnng wait as if it was 1 year...:D not to talk of dis long!
anyway, am glad ure thru...like u said, d most difficult part is over. i can assure u dat the rest of the process is annigye nkoaaaa and dis tym u do tns in ur own pace with less stress...
congrats again. njoy it all...
December is complete!!!
I pray 4 same continuous success in Jan' 14 and throughout for each and every member of this forum.
By joining this forum alone, RELAX cos its a place of successful members & so ure assured of ur own success!!! This is my prayer IJN!!!

Maame Afua, Gideon1on1, Delpne, Annanscok and I, God will surely see us through when the January guys finish with theirs in Jesus name. December guys, congratulation as you have successfully handed over to January and I know as God is always on our side, they will also hand over to us successfully. All those waiting for their 2NL, it will surely come. Amen

Amen..

wow!!! congrats bro...w'abr3...
3rd Jan is far eh!!!
5 waiting days sef was a lonnng wait as if it was 1 year...:D not to talk of dis long!
anyway, am glad ure thru...like u said, d most difficult part is over. i can assure u dat the rest of the process is annigye nkoaaaa and dis tym u do tns in ur own pace with less stress...
congrats again. njoy it all...
December is complete!!!
I pray 4 same continuous success in Jan' 14 and throughout for each and every member of this forum.
By joining this forum alone, RELAX cos its a place of successful members & so ure assured of ur own success!!! This is my prayer IJN!!!

mabr3 rough but Nyame ne hene and as for the 3rd it is cool bro it go come soon. God has been faithful to us all. And sure the rest is anigye nkoaa

congratulation mate i knew you are a winner bro continue to thank the almighty coz its just the beginin of good things i wish you success in your new life God bless you and your family and happy holidays
We thank God, we picked our visas today.

Today's Inspiration

Let us keep faith alive, because it does a lot. With faith impossible is more possible.
Matthew 21:21 "And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith, and do not doubt, you shall not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it shall happen."

Let us keep faith alive, because it does a lot. With faith impossible is more possible.
Matthew 21:21 "And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith, and do not doubt, you shall not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it shall happen."

With faith the impossible is more possible,blessed be the name of the Lord.

maame afua, gideon1on1, delpne, annanscok and i, god will surely see us through when the january guys finish with theirs in jesus name. December guys, congratulation as you have successfully handed over to january and i know as god is always on our side, they will also hand over to us successfully. All those waiting for their 2nl, it will surely come. Amen
for sure God has been good to us all......hope we get meet at the embassy during our pick up

Today's Inspiration

We have this assurance from the word of God:
John 14:27: "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

TO ALL MY JANUARY BROTHERS N SISTERS

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:6

Today's Inspiration

With Jesus we can do all things. The key word here is "ALL". With Jesus "can't" is not in our dictionary.
Philippians 4:13: "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

With Jesus we can do all things. The key word here is "ALL". With Jesus "can't" is not in our dictionary.
Philippians 4:13: "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

Amen and we know for sure that we can do all with the help of God.
Thanks Ghanaman for this wonderful inspiration. God bless you

Today's Inspiration

Our God is our refuge, He is our arsenal. We should not be afraid even when there is justification to be fearful. We should not let discouragement and hopelessness dim our trust in Him. Still God is God.

Psalm 46
"God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging."

He is able: I am proud to be ghanaian

I am a lucky winner for 2014 DV lottery however, luckily my Case number has been processed and mailed to
ACCRA
EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES
VISA UNIT
RING ROAD EAST
PO BOX 194
ACCRA
GHANA

For an Interview of Case Number, 2014AF00002XXX
January 14, 2014

SURELY VISA IS READY ON THURSDAY 16TH JANUARY.:) EVERYBODY SHOUT OUT HALLELUIAH: D:):)

God is good.. He has done it for his countless followers and he is willing and able to sail everyone through this Visa Lottery endeavor for a better life IN JESUS NAME. The birth of Christ Jesus symbolizes favor and glory to every mankind. His blood and favor dwell in every living soul. He is able to sail everyone through

Q1. I would like to know if the Affidavit of Support form I-134 is necessarily crucial at the interview as i have already sent form I-134 to my sponsor in Chicago to sign and resend it back to me before the interview duration...

Q2. My second anxiety is that, it is stated on the form I-134 that, 1615-0014; Expires 12/31/2013 this means that it would have expired before my interview date in Jan.. Any referral recommendation to the current mandated form for Affidavit of Support will be warmly appreciated.

JANUARY IS THE FIRST MONTH OF THE GLORIOUS YEAR, 2014 AND IT'S INDEED A MONTH OF HAPPINESS, TRIUMPH AND BETTER LIFE FOR EVERYONE.

IN JESUS NAME

AMEN :):):D:D