• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Let him hav the singular honor of breakin the news himself...all i can say is that it is indeed a thanksgiving day for the Most High God!!!

members of this great thread hope ya all doing great and i want to take this chance and wish my mate raphoo best of luck and i believe the visa is his ,to ghanaman the work you are doing with daily inspiration is great and i wsh you all the best with the work it really motivates members .greetins from dv2014 member ,be blessed in this thread and best wishes to all ya who will be having their interview and medicals soon ,you just need to believe ,trust and be patience thats the receipe for success

Amen to that and I know Raphoo is gonna crown this day with good news in Jesus mighty name. It is well

Raphoo may the presence of God go with you and your family today. He has perfected his words already so just go get the visa.

Thank God for letting me experience joy while being able to glorify His name.
All I got to say is thank You Lord.

Folks, its been a great day as the Raphoo family pick the blue chit with visa pick up date (Friday 29th November, 2013)

CO: Goodmorning
Me: Goodmorning
CO: Please let me have your passports and medical report for your baby
Me: Handed them sharp
CO: What did u go to do at Belize? ( A had a Belize visa in my passport)
Me: I had the visa but didn't go since it crushed with my final examination
CO: Entered some few things on the system
CO: Congratulations and handed to us the blue visa pick up chit
Me: Thank you
CO: Please do not make any travel arrangements till you recieve your visas.
CO: Take care of my little girl
Me: Okay

Me: Shouted a BIG THANK YOU GOD IN MY HEART right there. I wanted shout out my joy but Eddy Kay of the Efiewura fame was watching me.

Thank you all for the support and prayers.

The good God we serve will never forsake us. He is with as all and each and everyone here is picking his or her visa in Jesus' name.

Folks, its been a great day as the Raphoo family pick the blue chit with visa pick up date (Friday 29th November, 2013)

Me: Shouted a BIG THANK YOU GOD IN MY HEART right there. I wanted shout out my joy but Eddy Kay of the Efiewura fame was watching me.

The good God we serve will never forsake us. He is with as all and each and everyone here is picking his or her visa in Jesus' name.
We thank God, congratulations bro for this. We are so happy for this, it was expected. God be with you and your family.

Hello...Everything would be ok with you guys....I know we would have a lots of success next month....just prepare well everyone

members of this great thread hope ya all doing great and i want to take this chance and wish my mate raphoo best of luck and i believe the visa is his ,to ghanaman the work you are doing with daily inspiration is great and i wsh you all the best with the work it really motivates members .greetins from dv2014 member ,be blessed in this thread and best wishes to all ya who will be having their interview and medicals soon ,you just need to believe ,trust and be patience thats the receipe for success

Oseeeey Raphoo, God has done it again. Am happy for you papabi and this now means that you are successfully handing over to us who are in december. Nyame ne hene

That is so great man! Congratulations and wish you the best in your preparation for the long journey! ;)

raphoo raphoo

Thank God for letting me experience joy whil

Oseeeey raphoo oseeeey raphoo

Congratulations brother even for the chit for the pick up date. I say Ayekooo and with this you have
the visas already in Jesus name. Now to the December guys. Guys it's your turn now. Be strong and
courageous and know that he is God and with him all things are possible. Amen

We all anticipated that..congratulation bro..

typo

Raphoo,
Congratulations. This indeed closes the November file in style and hopefully, that of December would be same. Team January is very prepared to take over from December to remember.
Congrats again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeda Yesu ase wo de3 way3. Nhyira nka nyam3. WE thank God for your success my brother. I started my medicals today at Trinity hospital..The shot was very painful though....we pray for december members on this forum. May success be your portion. God bless December and subsequent Months...Amen

Raphoo,
Congratulations. This indeed closes the November file in style and hopefully, that of December would be same. Team January is very prepared to take over from December to remember.
Congrats again.

It's so refreshing to read Raphoo's interview encounter, it was so smooth, God bless you bro.When God's appointed time comes, nobody can stand in your way.

Raphoo,
Congrats again.

It would really be a december to remember for us. Nyame ne hene

congrats raphoo, indeed de success stories is gonna continue lyk never before. all de best decembers guys. de visa is urs jst pick it up.

Yeda Yesu ase wo de3 way3. Nhyira nka nyam3. WE thank God for your success my brother. I started my medicals today at Trinity hospital..The shot was very painful though....we pray for december members on this forum. May success be your portion. God bless December and subsequent Months...Amen

Good to know you have started the medicals bro but what was the cost involved.

It's so refreshing to read Raphoo's interview encounter, it was so smooth, God bless you bro.When God's appointed time comes, nobody can stand in your way.

Reading yours would be refreshing as well on the 5th, God has done the difficult part for us bro. Raphoo has done well by God's grace to hand over to us in december successfully so go in the peace of the lord. It is well

Congratulations. and may the name of the most high be praised

Fantastic! We thank God for ur life!
U can enjoy n get ready... Cheers!,

Glory be to God!!!
Congrats bro!
...Aseda y3 Onyankop)n dea!!!!

congrats to my brothers from the west wish the members more success and ghanaman continue with the good work of inspiring the memebers with the powerful word be blessed mates remember God loves you

Today's Inspiration

We thank God for what He has done for our members in the past. Let us us continue to rely on Him and in due time He will glorify Himself. This is God's formula for all of us:
Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened for you."