• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

(visa approved) yellow paper so what does that mean this message----
To: ....@yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, Jun 16, 2015 5:19 AM PDT
Subject: Your Appointment at the US Embassy Ethiopia/ በኢትዮጵያ የአሜሪካ ኤምባሲ ስላስያዙት ቀጠሮ

The Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs is currently experiencing technical problems with visa systems. This issue is not specific to any particular country or visa category. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working urgently to correct the problem and restore full operability.

U.S. Embassies/Consulates are currently unable to process new applications submitted on or after June 9, 2015. Nonimmigrant visa applications who submitted their DS-160 online application prior to June 9, 2015, should plan to attend their scheduled appointment. If you submitted your DS-160 online application on or after June 9, 2015, please reschedule your interview appointment by following the instructions located on usvisa-info.com.

Individuals with urgent travel should follow the instructions for expedited emergency appointment found on usvisa-info.com

የአሜሪካ የውጭ ጉዳይ ዲፓርትመንት የቆንስላ ጉዳዮች ቢሮ በአሁኑ ሰዓት በቪዛ ሲስተሞች/ስርዓቶች ላይ የቴክኒክ ችግር አጋጥሞታል። ይህ ችግር በአንድ ሀገር ወይም የቪዛ አይነት ላይ ተወሰነ አይደለም። ለተፈጠረው ችግር ይቅርታ እየጠየቅን ችግሩን ለመፍታት በፍጥነት እየሰራን እንገኛለን፣ ወደ ሥራ ሙሉ ለሙሉ ለመመለስም ጥረት እያደረግን ነው።

የአሜሪካ ኤምባሲዎችና ቆንስላዎች ሰኔ 2፣ 2007 እና ከዛ በኋላ የተቀበሏቸውን አዲስ የቪዛ ማመልከቻዎችን ማከናወን ወይም ፕሮሰስ ማድረግ አልቻሉም። ከሰኔ 8፣ 2007 በፊት የDS160 ማመልከቻቸውን ኦንላይን ያስገቡ የአጭር ጊዜ ቆይታ ቪዛ አመልካቾች ቀደምሲል ባስያዙት ቀጠሮ መገኘት ይኖርባቸዋል። የDS160 ማመልከቻዎን ኦንላይን ያስገቡት ሰኔ 2፣ 2007 ወይም ከዛ በኋላ ከሆነ እባክዎ በusvisa-info.com የሚገኙትን መመሪያዎች በመከተል ቀጠሮዎን ይቀይሩ።

የአስቸኳይ የጉዞ እቅድ ያላቸው ሰዎች በusvisa-info.com የሚገኘው የተፋጠነ ቀጠሮን የተመለከቱትን መመሪያዎች መከተል ይኖርባቸዋል።

This message was sent to ....@yahoo.com from:
The Visa Information Service | donotreply@usvisa-info.com | CSC | 15000 conference center | chantilly, va 20151

Manage Your Subscription:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=73811225&l=123937&s=U5LC&m=924549&c=349536

(visa approved) yellow paper so what does that mean this message----
To: ....@yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, Jun 16, 2015 5:19 AM PDT
Subject: Your Appointment at the US Embassy Ethiopia/ በኢትዮጵያ የአሜሪካ ኤምባሲ ስላስያዙት ቀጠሮ

The Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs is currently experiencing technical problems with visa systems. This issue is not specific to any particular country or visa category. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working urgently to correct the problem and restore full operability.

U.S. Embassies/Consulates are currently unable to process new applications submitted on or after June 9, 2015. Nonimmigrant visa applications who submitted their DS-160 online application prior to June 9, 2015, should plan to attend their scheduled appointment. If you submitted your DS-160 online application on or after June 9, 2015, please reschedule your interview appointment by following the instructions located on usvisa-info.com.

Individuals with urgent travel should follow the instructions for expedited emergency appointment found on usvisa-info.com

የአሜሪካ የውጭ ጉዳይ ዲፓርትመንት የቆንስላ ጉዳዮች ቢሮ በአሁኑ ሰዓት በቪዛ ሲስተሞች/ስርዓቶች ላይ የቴክኒክ ችግር አጋጥሞታል። ይህ ችግር በአንድ ሀገር ወይም የቪዛ አይነት ላይ ተወሰነ አይደለም። ለተፈጠረው ችግር ይቅርታ እየጠየቅን ችግሩን ለመፍታት በፍጥነት እየሰራን እንገኛለን፣ ወደ ሥራ ሙሉ ለሙሉ ለመመለስም ጥረት እያደረግን ነው።

የአሜሪካ ኤምባሲዎችና ቆንስላዎች ሰኔ 2፣ 2007 እና ከዛ በኋላ የተቀበሏቸውን አዲስ የቪዛ ማመልከቻዎችን ማከናወን ወይም ፕሮሰስ ማድረግ አልቻሉም። ከሰኔ 8፣ 2007 በፊት የDS160 ማመልከቻቸውን ኦንላይን ያስገቡ የአጭር ጊዜ ቆይታ ቪዛ አመልካቾች ቀደምሲል ባስያዙት ቀጠሮ መገኘት ይኖርባቸዋል። የDS160 ማመልከቻዎን ኦንላይን ያስገቡት ሰኔ 2፣ 2007 ወይም ከዛ በኋላ ከሆነ እባክዎ በusvisa-info.com የሚገኙትን መመሪያዎች በመከተል ቀጠሮዎን ይቀይሩ።

የአስቸኳይ የጉዞ እቅድ ያላቸው ሰዎች በusvisa-info.com የሚገኘው የተፋጠነ ቀጠሮን የተመለከቱትን መመሪያዎች መከተል ይኖርባቸዋል።

This message was sent to ....@yahoo.com from:
The Visa Information Service | donotreply@usvisa-info.com | CSC | 15000 conference center | chantilly, va 20151

Manage Your Subscription:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=73811225&l=123937&s=U5LC&m=924549&c=349536

It means exactly what it says. There are technical difficulties with the visa system globally. Your visa has been approved, but can't be printed and given to you until they've solved the problem.

I'm surprised at the from address, though. You registered via an agency?

according to this link http://www.immihelp.com/immigrant-visa/steps-after-immigrant-visa-interview.html it requires immigrants to travel with x ray result, visa passport and the sealed envelope given with the passport but i dont have xray result at hand. if u have any experience please forward

Well the X-ray is not actually required even though you are always told to travel with it. However you should have received it in either plate or CD form from the doctor after the medical.

USCIS ELIS account updated today:
and case lifecylice for the account said CLOSED
upload_2015-6-22_20-12-20.png
AND case summary status detail : card produced
upload_2015-6-22_20-14-21.png

USCIS ELIS account updated today:
and case lifecylice for the account said CLOSED
View attachment 546
AND case summary status detail : card produced
View attachment 547
which means exactly four weeks of my arrival account changed to closed cycle
besides i did with phone call last Thursday and got confirmation for change of address of green card delivery and also they inform me to wait maximum of one week to receive the green card.
B the way when you call to know about the green card production and delivery status don't forget to have your recipient ID with you, they will ask you:
1.the recipient ID
2.DOB and
3.Aileen number.
here is there contact number :
18003755283 and press 3(for green card delivery and status enquiry)
with best regards
rolex123

Well the X-ray is not actually required even though you are always told to travel with it. However you should have received it in either plate or CD form from the doctor after the medical.
yes I have the cd thus is it a must to travel with it?

Wow, you have the CD? We don't have any X-ray results(CD or other kinds of result). Where did you take your medical? Is there anyone who took the medical at St. Yared got this kinds of results?

Why would you want to leave it in Ethiopia if you're planning on living in the U.S.?

Yes, they don't ask for it at the POE, however, like all your medical records, it's something you should have with you, just in case.
I think we need to ask the hospital about the X-ray result. You are right having the medical history will be good. We should have the CD. May be they sent everything directly to the embassy and the embassy put it in the envelop. Thank you for the information.

Why would you want to leave it in Ethiopia if you're planning on living in the U.S.?

Yes, they don't ask for it at the POE, however, like all your medical records, it's something you should have with you, just in case.
x ray result is something temporary as ur health is dynamic one and besides i dont want to add to my lugagge weight by carrying each and every thing related to dv processing

hi guys in the CEAC website the "Status Updated Date" changed to yesterday's date, but the status still says READY is that normal ? @gere and @selina90 does your status date changed too and how about your status ?

x ray result is something temporary as ur health is dynamic one and besides i dont want to add to my lugagge weight by carrying each and every thing related to dv processing

Oh yeah, the CDs each weigh a tonne, which adds a massive weight to one's luggage. And yeah, since one's health is dynamic, having medical records on hand is a ridiculous notion :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, the CDs each weigh a tonne, which adds a massive weight to one's luggage. And yeah, since one's health is dynamic, having medical records on hand is a ridiculous notion :rolleyes:

Exactly. We had to pay overweight baggage to take our 2 CDs with. And they are so bulky we even needed an extra bag to take them.

And in fact we should just tell USCIS they shouldn't bother with doing medicals at all since health is dynamic :D

Exactly. We had to pay overweight baggage to take our 2 CDs with. And they are so bulky we even needed an extra bag to take them.

And in fact we should just tell USCIS they shouldn't bother with doing medicals at all since health is dynamic :D

It depends how many x rays are on the CD. If it is just 3 or 4, the CD wouldn't weigh much, but much more than that and that data gets heavy.

I laughed out loud with the humor but I was refering the principle as some had a cd or the paper xray and others donot

I laughed out loud with the humor but I was refering the principle as some had a cd or the paper xray and others donot

You clearly stated earlier on that you have the CD of your x-ray. But you're reluctant to travel with it because you don't want to add to your luggage.

Considering the fact that the DV process is the actual basis of the visa you plan on using to enter the U.S., I would have thought it would make more sense for one to carry those items, especially the ones the embassy tells each applicant to take along, even if it's not checked at the POE.

hi guys in the CEAC website the "Status Updated Date" changed to yesterday's date, but the status still says READY is that normal ? @gere and @selina90 does your status date changed too and how about your status ?
Yes@sihamey I just check the ceac now & its updated today 24 jun 15 & have the same ready statud . I think they are on temptation to solve pro . lets wait &see