• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

What a predicament!
I am sure you know a feed people in America.
You could Also come/send someone to Nairobi, no forex restrictions
Really? No limit at all? Amazing. But do you think it is possible to convert Ethiopian birr(currency) in to Kenyan shilling without limit and restriction? Please do me a favour by checking available possibilities. Thanks @usken go.

Really? No limit at all? Amazing. But do you think it is possible to convert Ethiopian birr(currency) in to Kenyan shilling without limit and restriction? Please do me a favour by checking available possibilities. Thanks @usken go.
If you need to handle more than 10k usd,( specificall to wire out) all that you need in Nairobi is an explanation to the bank which goes to central Bank.
There are no restriction to Forex handling in Kenya- that i know for a fact.
About your currency, i will find out but i know there is a vibrant Ethiopian community in Nairobi.I have in boxed you a telephone number of an Ethiopian businessman in Kenya. Caution though, as usual and always.

If you need to handle more than 10k usd,( specificall to wire out) all that you need in Nairobi is an explanation to the bank which goes to central Bank.
There are no restriction to Forex handling in Kenya- that i know for a fact.
About your currency, i will find out but i know there is a vibrant Ethiopian community in Nairobi.I have in boxed you a telephone number of an Ethiopian businessman in Kenya. Caution though, as usual and always.
Thanks dear usken . It helps alot

Thanks @ZGREAT , by the way I have done all documents during October is there any issue of validity ? I did that because I am working most of the time especially these days out of station (field work).

thanks in advance
hey rolex congrats !

I am not sure if that is possible but there is no need to rush you can make the police check when you are back ; 10 days before interview will be so Fine , because the result will be taken the next day

Thanks @ZGREAT , by the way I have done all documents during October is there any issue of validity ? I did that because I am working most of the time especially these days out of station (field work).

thanks in advance

I don't think so ; apart from the previously discussed kebelle id

dear all I think I made mistake when I make dhl registration ,
I got confirmation on my mail says :
upload_2015-2-26_18-54-38.png
it is I think for no immigrant visa , how do I change my registration to Immigrant visa,
anyone please give me your suggestion or experience
thanks in advance

Attachments

• upload_2015-2-26_18-52-48.png
    upload_2015-2-26_18-52-48.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
I don't remember I was asked for DS260 number to register for DHL. But, if you are asked, it is a number that you have received with your DS260 submission confirmation paper. A number preceded by double A.
Like AA......
thanks the @God-Is-Love , but how come I receive the confirmation mail for non immigrant mail but when I check the home page with' under applicant detail Visa Class Says 'immigrant visa'
upload_2015-2-26_19-30-59.png
any idea ? .

thanks the @God-Is-Love , but how come I receive the confirmation mail for non immigrant mail but when I check the home page with' under applicant detail Visa Class Says 'immigrant visa'
View attachment 389
any idea ? .

If you follow the page
https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-et/iv/information/iv_services correctly, you will receive confirmation page for IV case, containing
1. Instructions
2. Applicants (details), and
3. Courier selection details.

By the way, you can register again. The system may request you another email address. You can also make it immediately after you get approved.

hello....do you have any idea about AOS?....are we expected to prepare it before our interview?
As @ZGREAT said, it is good to prepare it just to be on the safe side. But never show the CO unless you are asked to show.
You can also show savings and/or proof of personal assets.
But, note that AoS is not commonly asked at U.S. embassy in addis ababa. No member of this thread reported so far the issue of AoS in addis ababa embassy. The COs commonly ask the relationship you have with your sponsor. Strong relationship is good sign for not coming to be a public charge, and vice versa.