• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting!

Man it seems you got the luck with the fake identity, and obviously you will have no problem getting Ethiopian passport so long us you didn't have one before and the Kebele ID is in you hand. BUT how will you get your educational certificate? that is where your trouble will start.

My advice is please don't go to the embassy if you won with the fake identity. huh... some people are more interesting than me...:eek:

Dear Ormania

No i am Winne with correct name birth place not with the fake one and I prepare all my document Properly and when did it will be my intervew day please tell me if u now and pray for me all memeber of this Form.

Dear Ormania

No i am Winne with correct name birth place not with the fake one and I prepare all my document Properly and when did it will be my intervew day please tell me if u now and pray for me all memeber of this Form.

Mule what you did was very wrong, you should accept that first.

Your interview will fall most probably on May if not June. Sorry to say but if they will not identify your wrong doing, i will be very very surprised. I don't know what to say man, i feel like to say good luck but when i think of the greedy stuff you did i would want to say nah!

Anyways wait for the next visa bulletin on March 10, you will exactly know when your interview will be. :(

Mule what you did was very wrong, you should accept that first.

Your interview will fall most probably on May if not June. Sorry to say but if they will not identify your wrong doing, i will be very very surprised. I don't know what to say man, i feel like to say good luck but when i think of the greedy stuff you did i would want to say nah!

Anyways wait for the next visa bulletin on March 10, you will exactly know when your interview will be. :(

So what do u tell me another thing Ormania I am very scared about this Process. and do u now this kind of case please if u now please tell me and thinks in advance...

So what do u tell me another thing Ormania I am very scared about this Process. and do u now this kind of case please if u now please tell me and thinks in advance...

Honestly I think if you attend the interview, they will catch you, and that would be justice. There are many safeguards in place that are designed to stop people that try to cheat this system - and I am glad they have those things in place because people who cheat have no right to take visas from more deserving, honest people who abide by the rules. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you knew the rules and decided to try to break them. My advice is not to go to the interview, but part of me thinks you should go so that you can receive your just reward...

By the way, you have probably already been red flagged for further investigation at the embassy and I believe they would refer to this years attempts if you ever apply again - but you aren't worried as you will no doubt have yet another identity by then.

I agree with britsimon,

And honestly i never heard of such case before. The money involved in the process of the interview is a lot, and i can't advice you to lose that amount of money knowing that you are going to lose. :confused:

hi. the medical examination finished within two days. the first day, blood and x-ray. the second day u face ur doctor. it means ur physical check up. however, the length of day id depends on the numbers of people they treat in that month or week. i personally, advice to u, if u have time it is better to go early and ask the receptionist in IOM the length of the day. .
whereas, if u have short time, the American Medical Center in Sunshine meriluka location finished ur medical within just in a week. it add 350 birr for vaccination. if u began on Monday, u finished on Monday next week. just like this.
this is my opinion
Any body knows exactly where American medical center is located?

Hello

Even though I am the member of this forum lately, I use the information post on this forum for a long . I would like to thank the founder for this forum and the member of forums those who are update their status even after the interview. When I come to my doubt. I am married and apply the DV lottery with my wife won and now we accept 2nd NL and appointed for march for interview. i am an applicant and prepare All the documents needed in my side . what Documents needed in my wife side? Does she need to authenticate her document? What types of question do we asked during the interview?
Thank You!!!

Even though I am the member of this forum lately, I use the information post on this forum for a long . I would like to thank the founder for this forum and the member of forums those who are update their status even after the interview. When I come to my doubt. I am married and apply the DV lottery with my wife won and now we accept 2nd NL and appointed for march for interview. i am an applicant and prepare All the documents needed in my side . what Documents needed in my wife side? Does she need to authenticate her document? What types of question do we asked during the interview?
Thank You!!!

She does not need to show education or work evidence. She will however need birth certs, marriage certs, police certs, medicals and so on. Any document not in the local language of the embassy OR English needs a translation. The interviews are very quick (sometimes a couple of minutes) - with minimal questions - don't worry about that.

Thank you britsimon for your prompt response

is it mandatory to show a picture taken during our relation?

is it mandatory to show a picture taken during our relation?

You may be asked to show that, but as you entered as married (as opposed to a marriage after entry or after the selection) and will have documents to prove that, it really should not be an issue. I don't plan to take photos in my case for instance....

Thank You!!!

Hi selg,

Yea it is all as britsimon said it.

When exactly is your interview? what is your case number? let us know for our record and please visit us from time to time so that we will go along.

wow congra dear gett i am so happy for u!!! and good luck to dear lehw i am u will get ur visa!!!

thank u GOD

Thanks to my God!!! thanks all friends!!!! i had successful interview.soon in detail...................

Status
Not open for further replies.