• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2014 dv winners meet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Here

Hey every one how are u

I am new here i need to ask u i am winner of DV2014 and my CN 38*** from ethiopia, my quastion is i am winner of the DV but i am send 3 times when dv intery and one of from 3 i winne but i fill the form with different name age and brthplace and is it have a problam with it please evey one help me

Proud of u

and i willy proud of what u did in this form i read all the page and it is very helpful and thanks every one and please every one if u now about my case please tel me i am in Trieste....

Hi Muluken,

Welcome to the forum.

Well, I'm sure you know you were not supposed to do that and if they find out about it, you'll be automatically disqualified, and probably banned from the US.

Did you use your own picture for all applications? Did you send in your DS forms yet?

How are you going to get official documents with the name and birth date you won with? (assuming they're not your real ones). Do you have legal status in Italy? With what name and date of birth?

I think you've made this very difficult for yourself. Frankly, if I were you, I wouldn't even attempt to go through the process beyond this point, but you can of course take the chance that you will somehow fly under the radar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear tew

Hi Muluken,

Welcome to the forum.

Well, I'm sure you know you were not supposed to do that and if they find out about it, you'll be automatically disqualified, and probably banned from the US.

Did you use your own picture for all applications? Did you send in your DS forms yet?

How are you going to get official documents?

I think you've made this very difficult for yourself. Frankly, if I were you, I wouldn't even attempt to go through the process beyond this point, but you can of course take the chance that you will somehow fly under the radar.

Hey Tew

I send DS form and I send all the form in different pic but all of the pic is my pic, and one person is told me there is no problem at this level, they will filter and delete u before the DV announced and the proccess will do by computer and i think i have a big chance i think God will now.

Hey every one how are u

I am new here i need to ask u i am winner of DV2014 and my CN 38*** from ethiopia, my quastion is i am winner of the DV but i am send 3 times when dv intery and one of from 3 i winne but i fill the form with different name age and brthplace and is it have a problam with it please evey one help me

FIRS OF ALL, WELL COME TO THIS FORUM.
u got different kind of idea and suggestion from various people. it is a good choice.personally, i did not hear such kind of case in my experience. however, personally, i advice u to try ur chance of success. because, i think the software for first selected, once selected u. so, they are not aware that. in my opinion just prepare all ur document per ur congratulation paper name and birth place. try ur chance.

it is my opinion.....

I didn’t get clear this part simon
Why I convince not to attend the appointment???

It is bad British humour Hinicho - apologies. There is no way someone would convince you not to go to your appointment - right? My point was that there is no risk of someone finding out the DV number. Things were riskier in the days of paper notification letters because people might intercept the letter and withold that until some fee was paid. That really shouldn't happen with the current system...

Dear forumates
how many days does it take to finish the medical examination prior to interview date???
Plus one question how do i book for medical examination on IOM???

hi. the medical examination finished within two days. the first day, blood and x-ray. the second day u face ur doctor. it means ur physical check up. however, the length of day id depends on the numbers of people they treat in that month or week. i personally, advice to u, if u have time it is better to go early and ask the receptionist in IOM the length of the day. .
whereas, if u have short time, the American Medical Center in Sunshine meriluka location finished ur medical within just in a week. it add 350 birr for vaccination. if u began on Monday, u finished on Monday next week. just like this.
this is my opinion

Hey every one how are u

Hang on,

I think you are saying that you applied 3 times for the DV lottery - do you mean 3 times for this years DV lottery?

Then you have a different name, AND age AND birthplace from the winning entry? Do you want to explain that a bit more - because as it sounds, your case seems certain to be disqualified - and if you went to the interview you would lose your processing fees and face possible fraud charges.

So - how different is the name, how different is the age and how different is the birthplace?

hi guys i have a question for you, the medical examination is suppose to be valid for six months. but is it six months from the day you get your results or the day the examination is held? cuz there is some gap between them.

it is valid form six moth to one year. it began from the visa issued date. not the examination start or finish. because, your visa said that, u are able to live in Ethiopia for six month after visa issued. so it is grater that six month if we began to count from the day we start medical examination. i think u understand me.

Hey every one how are u

So, if I'm reading you correctly: You sent in 3 eDV applications/entries for DV 2014 using the different pictures of yourself, different names, DOB, and palce of birth, and one of those entries got selected? :confused: I'm surprised all the entries did not get disqualified but that one of them actually got selected!!!

Hey Tew

I send DS form and I send all the form in different pic but all of the pic is my pic, and one person is told me there is no problem at this level, they will filter and delete u before the DV announced and the proccess will do by computer and i think i have a big chance i think God will now.

Which of your entries got selected? The one with your real information, or one of the other two with the fake information? The truth is if it's one of the fake ones that got selected, and you're somehow able to get some forged documents to match the fake information, there's a high risk of the multiple entries been selected. Same thing if the entry with the correct information is the one that got selected. I will be highly surprised if additional check isn't carried out to ensure a selectee hadn't sent in more than one entry to start with, even after the selection. Don't be too confident about what this one person told you that "there is no problem at this level, they will filter and delete u before the DV announced and the proccess will do by computer"

"and i think i have a big chance" You really think so? Well, you may give it a shot, as long as you're aware that if your fraudulent practice is discovered, not only will you loose all the money you've invested in the process or face the possibility of a life-time ban from the US, but that you could actually be handed over to the police and be prosecuted.

Hey every one how are u

This is interesting!

Man it seems you got the luck with the fake identity, and obviously you will have no problem getting Ethiopian passport so long us you didn't have one before and the Kebele ID is in you hand. BUT how will you get your educational certificate? that is where your trouble will start.

My advice is please don't go to the embassy if you won with the fake identity. huh... some people are more interesting than me...:eek:

This is interesting!

Man it seems you got the luck with the fake identity, and obviously you will have no problem getting Ethiopian passport so long us you didn't have one before and the Kebele ID is in you hand. BUT how will you get your educational certificate? that is where your trouble will start.

My advice is please don't go to the embassy if you won with the fake identity. huh... some people are more interesting than me...:eek:

wow! ormania he is in big trable and ur right muluken dont go to the embassy if u win in fake name it is to hard to go to the embassy any way if u prepare ur document no one knows ....

GOOD LUCK GUYS!

UPDATED INTERVIEW STATUS, WITH FEBRUARY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE (ETHIOPIA)

[tr]
[td]S/N[/td]
[td]NAME[/td]
[td]CASE NUMBER[/td]
[td]INTERVIEW STATUS[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1[/td]
[td]piuygiu
[/td]
[td]2014AF0005***
[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]2[/td]
[td]kid123[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]3[/td]
[td]natna[/td]
[td]2014AF0006***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]4[/td]
[td]sadat13[/td]
[td]2014AF00015***
[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]5[/td]
[td]ison2013[/td]
[td]2014AF00017***[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]6[/td]
[td]lehw[/td]
[td]2014AF00010***
[/td]

[td]TOMORROW[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]7[/td]
[td]gett[/td]
[td]2014AF00012***
[/td]
[td]VISA GRANTED[/td]
[/tr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey every one how are u

What kind of help are you seeking here my friend ?!! Perhaps connexion for fake docs?!
The day you entered you knew what you were doing now because you fake your identity twice plus your real one !
So you got it right !? Now its your decision your choice .... No one can provide you any help here...

thank you God!!!! my interview was successful & MY VISA IS APPROVED!!! Detail later. Thank u all my forum mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.