• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Ok all you 30Ks out there march is coming to an end. We might get the June numbers end of next week or early the following. So time to sharpen pencils and review documents at least for those in the lower 30ies. Some assume vb will hit 35k others that it will slow down.

Should be another 5k increase. I expect a slowdown the month following (but would be thrilled to see another good jump).

Hi everyone,
How much money can i carry to the USA.

Please try and use a new thread for new questions.

To answer, they are generally ok with cash up to 10k dollars. More than that and you should be using a bank transfer, preferably through a forex broker where you will get better rates.

Hi Simon,
If the next vb is 5k so 35700
And if it slow down in july
How many do You expect 2k, 3k?
I'm 38,8
Thank You very much

An other question: vladek is from africa??? I was sûre he was from Europe :)

Hello !

EU 35700 is official this news?

Hi Simon,
I'm 38,8
Thank You very much

You can carry unlimited cash dollars.
But if u carry more than $10,000 cash, you should file a form at the border.
You can find the rules here
or major informations for all the matters here

I really wouldn't advise taking more than 10k cash because they can suspect something illegal and they have the right to confiscate the money. You then have to show where it came from to get the money ack and it can take time.also as is said earlier, forex brokers will get you a better deal for large sums of money. I saved a lot of money (thousands) by getting a better rate just a couple of months ago.

Hi Simon,
I'm 38,8
Thank You very much

Sort of like that, but it is too early to predict with any certainty.

Vladdy is in AF region.

Hey Guysss,

This thread is basically dead. But i think our moment is coming.
What you think about this month are we all gonna be happy this month?

Thanx for the estimate. I know many would consider them conservative for eu. I think August may happen as you predict, but I'm guessing that, at least, the last month will be more generous as they try to fill the quota. Ceac data mining indicates that close to 13000 eu visas have been issued by now. I guess we could reach 16500 visas by cn 40000. So you could be right. At the beginning I never thought we would go beyond cn 40k, but hope springs eternal.

I already posted this under another thread (doesn't necessarily make it any more accurate):

"Personal EU Region estimate (nothing else) for August & September, based on May 10, 2014 data:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...koa8Rao7gXvAfV3ycTk/edit?pli=1#gid=1291311006

08/2014: EU 38,600
09/2014: EU 41,000

Too many variables to call it a prediction or forecast, hence simply an estimate. We will have the August information by the end of the week?"

Those numbers look about right. I would like to see September higher, but I'm not so sure...

Well if he is right I will be a few numbers short for August. I hope we will get the numbers by Friday. Have a holiday to plan.